Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Abortion

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 9
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 7 | 8 | Last     Previous | Next
Arsenal#1 Posted: 06:49 Jun23 2007 Post ID: 1681151
Arsenal#1
Post Likes: 0
+
Oh I know that. But a lot of people (not all) here say "Woman's fault, got knocked up, should be on the pill etc..."

I would love to see soo many men live as a woman for a month...

« Last edited by Arsenal#1 on Jun 23rd 2007 »
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Komodo Posted: 07:08 Jun23 2007 Post ID: 1681168
Komodo
+
You are right.

It is said that men also couldn't deal with the pain of giving birth. I don't know how true that is, but what I'm getting at is that your post makes a lot of sense. It is hard for guys to judge girl's actions.
Arsenal#1 Posted: 08:28 Jun23 2007 Post ID: 1681231
Arsenal#1
+
Ditto for girls to guys! But when men dismiss childbirth as the same as being kicked in the mans...it makes me laugh...
As once stated in friends "Hey is that your nostril, mind if we shove a POT ROAST THROUGH IT!"
I think that explains it...
Blazin Torchic Posted: 21:19 Jun23 2007 Post ID: 1682783
Blazin Torchic
+
In my opinion, abortion causes extreme emotional pain to you and physical pain to the poor defenseless baby. It makes me sad to hear about abortions, because you are giving a new life to the world, but then you kill it in about a minute. Unless the mother was raped, then it is up to her. But if you didn't want a baby in the first place, then have a mate who wears a glove...
Fwank Posted: 22:57 Jun23 2007 Post ID: 1682931
Fwank
Post Likes: 4
+
It's actually pretty hard to have an abortion for what ever reasons... it isn't someone would go through with if they had an alternative; even if they had no regards for human life or if they're otherwise immoral or what ever, its still one of the hardest things you'd have to go through... it's comparable to taking away a human life after all, no matter how you look at it.

And shadow - your siggy is extremely funny, fix it
Komodo Posted: 06:00 Jun24 2007 Post ID: 1683322
Komodo
+
Torchic, as stated so many times in this discussion...

Condoms are never 100% reliable. You can't just say "If you don't want a baby, use a condom".
(Insert Name Here) Posted: 07:29 Jun24 2007 Post ID: 1683403
(Insert Name Here)
+
Abortion should not be allowed. Sahrongan's idea is good, just put it up for adoption.
[center]DARK_WOLF MADE A TEAM GIMP WEBSITE!!!(NOT A JOKE)

Supercheats is Shutting down! Click here for the news!

Number of People Helped in GFX: 3

Go To Jail
Do Not Pass Go
Do Not Collect $200
Blazin Torchic Posted: 10:30 Jun24 2007 Post ID: 1683570
Blazin Torchic
+
On 24-Jun-2007 Komodo said:Torchic, as stated so many times in this discussion...

Condoms are never 100% reliable. You can't just say "If you don't want a baby, use a condom".
I'm sorry. I probably missed that somehow.

Well, from everyone's else's ideas, putting them up for adoption is a good idea. It still hurts emotionally if you put the baby up for adoption, seeing is it's genetically your child, but it probably hurts a lot more when you kill it.
Simple Theory Posted: 11:27 Jun24 2007 Post ID: 1683694
Simple Theory
Forum GuestBanned
+
On 24-Jun-2007 Blazin Torchic said:I'm sorry. I probably missed that somehow.

Well, from everyone's else's ideas, putting them up for adoption is a good idea. It still hurts emotionally if you put the baby up for adoption, seeing is it's genetically your child, but it probably hurts a lot more when you kill it.
If you get an abortion before the first trimester is over, the baby's body systems haven't developed yet, which means it doesn't have a nervous system capable of detecting tissue damage (pain).

After that, I'm not too sure though. I'm only for choice if it's within the first trimester, or if the mother's health is at risk, etc.

Still too big a topic to take a firm stand on, but I guess thats good.

And (Insert Name Here), don't ever make a piss-poor quality post like that again in the debate forum, thanks! I know you're Husky Boy and you're a cool person, but not in here please.
Fwank Posted: 12:52 Jun24 2007 Post ID: 1683860
Fwank
+
^I can't possible add anything else to this but I REALLY needed to say this: ST, become a mod, here, pretty please

and delete this post after you become one...
Simple Theory Posted: 12:59 Jun24 2007 Post ID: 1683873
Simple Theory
Forum GuestBanned
+
That 30-posts-in-your-forum rule are preventing me. I try to make quality posts, and making 30 of those right off the bat is not my style. I'll get there eventually >.>
MorphBall360 Posted: 13:02 Jun24 2007 Post ID: 1683878
MorphBall360
+
If a woman is raped, she should have the right to abort. However, anything else shouldn't be allowed, in my opinion.
Lol, it's RJ.
Fwank Posted: 13:04 Jun24 2007 Post ID: 1683883
Fwank
+
On 24-Jun-2007 Simple Theory said:That 30-posts-in-your-forum rule are preventing me. I try to make quality posts, and making 30 of those right off the bat is not my style. I'll get there eventually >.>
Get SM's to vouch for you and make a direct appeal? Most of them are too busy to keep an eye on this place and aren't as harsh as we need them to be =\

(these posts are so getting deleted after Smod sees em)
Blazin Torchic Posted: 13:16 Jun24 2007 Post ID: 1683905
Blazin Torchic
+
On 24-Jun-2007 Simple Theory said:If you get an abortion before the first trimester is over, the baby's body systems haven't developed yet, which means it doesn't have a nervous system capable of detecting tissue damage (pain).

After that, I'm not too sure though. I'm only for choice if it's within the first trimester, or if the mother's health is at risk, etc.

Still too big a topic to take a firm stand on, but I guess thats good.

And (Insert Name Here), don't ever make a piss-poor quality post like that again in the debate forum, thanks! I know you're Husky Boy and you're a cool person, but not in here please.
I meant pain to the parent herself, as in emotional pain.

I guess most parents who don't want to have a baby do have an abortion before the first trimester is over because they want to do it as fast as they can.
norbie007 Posted: 23:30 Jun24 2007 Post ID: 1685351
norbie007
Forum GuestMember
+
I think abortion is wrong. Being a Christian I believe that the baby groing inside there has a soul from the second it is conceived.
Abortion also has negative effects on the women. They usually beecome depressed and are sometimes never the same. I don't know how many but some have commited suicide. I get all my facts from a speaker that came to my school.
Did you know that something like 60,000,000 babies have been aborted? I am not quite sure on the number but i know it is many times larger that the Holocaust. That is bad. Once again from the school speaker.

Courtesy of Lycanthrope

Proudly paired with: Blazin Torchic- No longer. He is banned.
Komodo Posted: 01:30 Jun25 2007 Post ID: 1685524
Komodo
+
On 24-Jun-2007 Simple Theory said:That 30-posts-in-your-forum rule are preventing me. I try to make quality posts, and making 30 of those right off the bat is not my style. I'll get there eventually >.>
I just applied. It is possible to make 30 quality posts quickly. I just did. It only took three days.

On-topic: It is exceptionally hard to take a firm stand on this topic, and form a strong argument. It's so full of opinionated posts without fact.
Volke Posted: 03:57 Jun25 2007 Post ID: 1685600
Volke
Executioner
Post Likes: 33
+
On 24-Jun-2007 norbie007 said:I think abortion is wrong. Being a Christian I believe that the baby groing inside there has a soul from the second it is conceived.
Abortion also has negative effects on the women. They usually beecome depressed and are sometimes never the same. I don't know how many but some have commited suicide. I get all my facts from a speaker that came to my school.
Did you know that something like 60,000,000 babies have been aborted? I am not quite sure on the number but i know it is many times larger that the Holocaust. That is bad. Once again from the school speaker.
That's not a fair arguement. This whole 'soul' business is true. But I don't think the soul only gets one life and then vapourises, so I'm not as affected by it as most people.

That school speaker of yours was probably one of the people I referred to at the bottom of my first post on this topic. He might have the abortion number correct, but since he seems to be totally against it, I'm sure he would have told you a lie or two. And there's nothing to stop exaggeration either, unless he had a heart attack before doing so.
Arsenal#1 Posted: 09:56 Jun27 2007 Post ID: 1693034
Arsenal#1
+
Ok...So adoption is a good idea, yes. But what about the nine months of pain the mother went through, and have nothing in the end...Thats unfair too.
It can't be fun having your stomach expand to carry a human inside it, and then have it come out a stupidly small area. No man has, or could ever feel that pain...

Edit: tehe...I've just noticed...I probably sound anti-christian...but I'm catholic...just don't go with all the beliefs...

« Last edited by Arsenal#1 on Jun 27th 2007 »
Simple Theory Posted: 15:54 Jun27 2007 Post ID: 1694337
Simple Theory
Forum GuestBanned
+
On 24-Jun-2007 norbie007 said:I think abortion is wrong. Being a Christian I believe that the baby groing inside there has a soul from the second it is conceived.
How would abortion have a negative effect on the woman if she is the one who wanted it done in the first place. Even if she didn't want it done, she's the one who made the choice to get it done. Her problem.

I find it extremely hard to believe that 60 million babies have been aborted. Are you sure you didn't mean 6 million, or 600,000, because 60 million is absurd. Even if that is the real number, killing 60 million babies (unborn, and the vast majority of them without senses to pain) is not the same as killing 20 million people who have already had the chance to live parts of their lives.

Edit: Just to elaborate on Arsenal's post. I hear somewhere that the pain of the vagina being stretched during delivery is equal or worse than the pain of having the bottom of your lip pulled all the way to your forehead!

« Last edited by Simple Theory on Jun 27th 2007 »
norbie007 Posted: 16:39 Jun27 2007 Post ID: 1694581
norbie007
Forum GuestMember
+
On 27-Jun-2007 Simple Theory said:How would abortion have a negative effect on the woman if she is the one who wanted it done in the first place. Even if she didn't want it done, she's the one who made the choice to get it done. Her problem.

I find it extremely hard to believe that 60 million babies have been aborted. Are you sure you didn't mean 6 million, or 600,000, because 60 million is absurd. Even if that is the real number, killing 60 million babies (unborn, and the vast majority of them without senses to pain) is not the same as killing 20 million people who have already had the chance to live parts of their lives.

Edit: Just to elaborate on Arsenal's post. I hear somewhere that the pain of the vagina being stretched during delivery is equal or worse than the pain of having the bottom of your lip pulled all the way to your forehead!
It makes the women depressed sometimes and I have no clue why it does. And about the lip thing, that came from Family Guy. lol

Courtesy of Lycanthrope

Proudly paired with: Blazin Torchic- No longer. He is banned.
Displaying Page 2 of 9
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 7 | 8 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close