Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon Emerald

Where can you catch Deoxys?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Travis at Emerald Posted at: 21:40 May17 2005 Post ID: 165405
Travis at Emerald
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Do you need the AR Cheat thig to catch him aswell as Mew and Ho-Ho And Lugia?
seth1846 Posted at: 01:52 May18 2005 Post ID: 165688
seth1846
Forum GuestMember
+
+
you can catch him in the shuttle after the man says 50 lanch succesful i just sent it in as a cheat should be accepted soon.
thakareee Posted at: 02:07 May18 2005 Post ID: 165699
thakareee
Forum GuestMember
+
+
hey seth so what makes the guy saying launch # whatever get higher he still says 1 on mine and i beat the elite four already and have caught groudon latias rayquaza and kyogre.
SS5 vageto Posted at: 08:29 May18 2005 Post ID: 165839
SS5 vageto
Forum GuestMember
+
+
For Deoxys you need to go to a Nintendo Event which are usuelly held in America, once you are there download the Aurura Ticket using the Mystery Gift system. Get on a boat to Birth Island and encounter Speed Form Deoxys.
Yawn - what is there to say?
ultimate X Posted at: 09:29 May18 2005 Post ID: 165867
ultimate X
+
+
i think the # might increase each time you beat the elite four.ill investigate after i get to the elite four.how many times have you beaten the elite four in your current file?
thakareee Posted at: 11:46 May18 2005 Post ID: 165934
thakareee
Forum GuestMember
+
+
vageto ... i thought you said you submitted it as a cheat... all you are saying is "You have to go to a nintendo event"i am sick of hearing that line over and over... i have a deoxys and an obedient mew...i got them in fr/lg and submitted a cheat on how to get it. you fdont have to go to any nintendo event so get off the "nintendo event wagon" ...

and ultimate x... before i beat the elite four the guy still said one launch...
ultimate X Posted at: 13:30 May18 2005 Post ID: 166032
ultimate X
+
+
hmm.maybe it has something to do with trainer hill?probably not though.besides,if there isnt a way to fight a deoxys without cheats or going to a Nintendo event,you could trade one over from firered or leafgreen.much easier to do.
redrunner Posted at: 16:08 May18 2005 Post ID: 166251
redrunner
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Ok, this has nothing to do with Deoxys (i think), but what the hell is (M)???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
rue0 Posted at: 17:26 May18 2005 Post ID: 166345
rue0
Forum GuestMember
+
+
you know whats wierd, some of my friends got the deoxys by using each others games and mystery gift
all i have to say is scansanc.com talk to me by seaching for zabuza0
Bronco11 Posted at: 18:03 May18 2005 Post ID: 166399
Bronco11
+
+
On 18-May-2005 seth1846 said:you can catch him in the shuttle after the man says 50 lanch succesful i just sent it in as a cheat should be accepted soon.
It won't be accepted because it is FAKE!
Bronco11 Posted at: 18:04 May18 2005 Post ID: 166401
Bronco11
+
+
There is a point in each topic........ On ever forum except Teams and Calns......... Where posting turns into spam...... This is that point........ This Topic is Closed..........
thakareee Posted at: 02:05 May19 2005 Post ID: 166849
thakareee
Forum GuestMember
+
+
hey bronco we were talking about how to make the guy who is launching the rockets say 50 successful launches... reason why is because that is supposedly how you get deoxys... and that is what the subject is about... deoxys.... so why don't you close the topic in an area where you have contributed even to begin with...

so ultimate x we still don't know how to get the guy to advance the launch # im running around doing things and checking it... will post when i find something out about deoxys or the if the launch has anything to do with it..
thakareee Posted at: 03:12 May19 2005 Post ID: 166883
thakareee
Forum GuestMember
+
+
hey bronco we were talking about how to make the guy who is launching the rockets say 50 successful launches... reason why is because that is supposedly how you get deoxys... and that is what the subject is about... deoxys.... so why don't you close the topic in an area where you have contributed even to begin with...

so ultimate x we still don't know how to get the guy to advance the launch # im running around doing things and checking it... will post when i find something out about deoxys or the if the launch has anything to do with it..
thakareee Posted at: 19:13 May19 2005 Post ID: 167541
thakareee
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I just used these action replay codes warped to birth island and (turned the switch off on the action replay after i warped there)(you warp whenever you go in out a building) and caught deoxys....

same with mew....

i found these codes posted
they work
again you have to get to the places and turn the codes off or you could not get to the pokemon or leave...

(M)(ALWAYS MUST BE ON)
D8BAE4D9 4864DCE5
A86CDBA5 19BA49B3

(DMA Disable)(MUST BE ON ALONG WITH THE MASTER CODE)
06122196 8FE98260
65DA389A 09D8882C
Warp codes
Southern Island: 7703F025 00394020
Faraway Island (Mew): 82CBD483 7B9D8E0B
Birth Island (Deoxys): E5AC0043 E1C4C8F0
Navel Rock (Lugia and Ho-oh): B5B9E5C0 B11CE872
GamerJustinShiel Posted at: 20:27 May19 2005 Post ID: 167588
GamerJustinShiel
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I heard that in emerald you can get deoxys and mew exclusively on it without a cheat, well I heard it from over 12 different people(who were always right).
"It all starts with this, a jewel containing the ultimate power." -Shadow "I still remember what I promised you, for the people of this planet. I promise you, REVENGE!" -
No one knows Shadow better than me. Or likes him more either. Go ahead, try me.
thakareee Posted at: 20:53 May19 2005 Post ID: 167626
thakareee
Forum GuestMember
+
+
yeah you could if you can go to a nintendo event and get the old sea map and the eon ticket... far as i know...how is it really cheating to warp to an area of the game that you can't get to unless your loaded with money and can travel around to some lati dah events that cost money and stuff... its improvising.... so if you warp there and fight the pokemon fair and square and catch it .... hey thats just drawing the lines in the sand..../ or your smarter than some game cartridge thats stopping you from having something ....
mew and deoxys Posted at: 21:56 May19 2005 Post ID: 167730
mew and deoxys
Forum GuestMember
+
+
You can catch Deoxys at Birth Island.
zamstrom Posted at: 19:40 May21 2005 Post ID: 170030
zamstrom
Forum GuestMember
+
+
don't believe in fake rumors..listen to thakaree and SS5 Vageto.. the only way to get the "secret" pokemon is through the Nintendo events that are scattered all over the globe or by the 3 different ways on a AR/GS/CB..the ways are the pokemon wild mod..the ticket mod to the island to get to that pokemon.. and the warp codes..lol its becoming as bad for rumors for emerald as when red and blue came out and there was so much crap about "pokegods" *starts to laugh hysterically*
Mr.duckster Posted at: 18:46 May23 2005 Post ID: 172270
Mr.duckster
Forum GuestMember
+
+
What are nintendo events? can you use them on pokemon colesseum?
Emerald Help Center

-Did you know that ducks are cool?
thakareee Posted at: 01:30 May24 2005 Post ID: 172601
thakareee
Forum GuestMember
+
+
no they are just wireless comuniques between a computer or something and your gba that in the form of a ticket or item triggers spefic parts of your game to give you access to some parts of it that you previously didnt... you can just use an ar or a gameshark to get the desired effect of those events without actually having to go to the events...

for example: to get deoxys in fire red you need an aurora ticket to take a boat to birth island to capture it. you have to go to a nintendo event to get the aurora ticket added to your game... instead you can take an action replay or gameshark and just warp to that island and catch deoxys without needing the ticket....
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 199649

Post Top
Click to close