Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Video game Bans

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 4 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Previous
King of Hell Posted: 09:27 Jul28 2007 Post ID: 1783191
King of Hell
Post Likes: 2
+
Oh, ok, I definitly agree there. I thought you meant something else. And going with what Pan said, it's just parents are (forgive a spelling mistake) prejidist against videogames. My dad actually liked Donkey Kong 64 until he found out that he can't beat me at it. He is yet to find that out about Mario Kart DD. But oh well.

superstyle4 Posted: 00:01 Nov18 2007 Post ID: 1997186
superstyle4
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
I have never dreamed of doing the things I do in games in real life, if a child cannot tell the difference between real life and a game they need to get therapy and medication and whatever else. It seems that video games are always the scapegoat when it comes to that troubled person who decides to go on a rampage. I mean I bet less than .00001% of the gaming community would seriously consider doing something violent in real life. Video games serve as a great outlet for anger and if you take that outlet away where is that anger going to go?
"Video games don't make gamers violent, lag does"

- Unknown
Fwank Posted: 00:39 Nov18 2007 Post ID: 1997226
Fwank
Post Likes: 4
+
On 18-Nov-2007 superstyle4 said:I have never dreamed of doing the things I do in games in real life, if a child cannot tell the difference between real life and a game they need to get therapy and medication and whatever else. It seems that video games are always the scapegoat when it comes to that troubled person who decides to go on a rampage. I mean I bet less than .00001% of the gaming community would seriously consider doing something violent in real life. Video games serve as a great outlet for anger and if you take that outlet away where is that anger going to go?
Sports?

I'm pretty sure you're bringing up nothing new; and I'm pretty sure this is an ugly bump.

Read the rules again, and check out the guidelines of these forums too.

Locked.
Displaying Page 4 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 184782

Post Top
Click to close