Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Role Play: Crusade for Reality

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 13
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 11 | 12 | Last     Next
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 21:32 May20 2005 Post ID: 168893
Chaoticjaf123
Post Likes: 0
+
Ok people, so my first Role play didn't go as well as i had expected... it went better. here is attempt number two. Pardon the crappy title job if you will...
By the way, testVirus, if Cez joins, it is likely that this could repeat the regime in speed, so dont join if you dont think you can keep up. no offense though.

Here comes the story line: The world was in a time of happiness. There was a decided need for a king. through all of the hardships, the world wanted unsion. The soon elected king had been ruling fairly, but one being held a grudge, since he had wanted the position. he possesed the ability to travel through time. He started by creating a group of evil soldiers, known as the Zenites. he mass produced them through powerful magic, as he knew that he could not live forever. He positioned groups of Zenites in several time periods to begin domination. However, they soon overtook even him.
One man has found out about their plans to destroy the world, and he is on a quest to banish them from all of reality.

Name: Ryu
Weight: 212
Height: 6'6
Weapons: The Bracelet of Chaos, a legendary item which connects the wearer with the spirit of the ancient god of war, Ragnarok. If it is tapped by the wearer, it will transform his physical form into that of Ragnarok. It isn?t an original, but a copy Ryu made from studying legend for himself to try to control his possessor better.
Personality: He likes to be almost child like. Playful sometimes, but only if he is in a good mood. He loves to fight. Can be very serious when he needs to. also very competitive.
Skills and/or magic abilities: In this form, he is pretty strong, and he does know how to fight. black belt in kenpo karate. he has the ability to manipulate life energy and use it as a attack. he is also capable of flying
Physical Description: blue eyes. Short black hair. Usually wears black karate outfit with torn sleeves.

Make a bio like mine and let's begin.

((this should sufficiently confuse me... ive got one ryu with r one without, one ken with r and one without...))
I hereby copyright everything I have typed, am typing, or will ever type on Supercheats.com There, I said it! Refer to my avatar, and join the team with that name. I moderate Fan fiction/role play and i love it.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Cez Posted: 03:44 May21 2005 Post ID: 169187
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
((Another roleplay, Chaotic? Count me in. Now, I think a slight update of Chaos is in order))

Name: Chaos Stevens
Weight: 223 lbs
Height: 6'11
Weapons: The Glove of Lowthos, a powerful item that can control the elements. Its origins are unknown to all but its original wearer, Lowthos the Destroyer. Also wields a black zweihander blade called Shadow Blade. The sword is infused with dark magic, and can be summoned at will from any location.
Personality: Cocky, good sense of humour. Loses his temper easily, especially if his father is mentioned. Consumed by anger and hatred, and plagued by memories of his past. Despite his close friendship with Lowthos the Destroyer, the two don't always see eye to eye.
Skills and/or magic abilities: Adept at unarmed combat and elemental control. Can transform at will. Having studied dark magic for most of his life, he is also highly skilled at this.
Physical description: Tall, slim. Scruffy brown hair. Wears a sui of black armour that once belonged to his father. When wearing the Glove of Lowthos, also has four tentacles. Usually seen with the spirit of Lowthos the Destroyer floating nearby.
10000 posts at last! w00t! Okay, I'm off into a quiet retirement. Don't bother me.
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 08:40 May21 2005 Post ID: 169380
Chaoticjaf123
+
((yeah, well, cuz of you my first one made it to page 20 in ten days so i thought id try again. let us begin.))

Ryu looked around the seemingly deserted village. "damn, not a single light..." he muttered to himself, looking around. then noticed a large structure on top of a hill with a light on inside.
He started to move toward it. "They have to be here. ive checked everywhere else..."
I hereby copyright everything I have typed, am typing, or will ever type on Supercheats.com There, I said it! Refer to my avatar, and join the team with that name. I moderate Fan fiction/role play and i love it.
TestVirus101 Posted: 23:51 May21 2005 Post ID: 170326
TestVirus101
Ah crap he's finally dead
Post Likes: 35
+
{{I'll try....}}
{{Notice how we are the only real consistent rpers?}}

Name: Greg Freeze
Weight: 20 lbs
Height: 6'4
Weapons: The Froston spear
Powers: can freeze things, can vanish into ice
Personality: Humerous, good for a laugh, he is lost again so he is pretty fed up.
Description: Subzero from Deception

Portal opens up:
" Ahh!!!!.....not again!!!.....who are you? " said Greg to Ryu
Cez Posted: 05:34 May22 2005 Post ID: 170692
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
((I'm running out of decent intros, but here goes))

The inhabitants of the seemingly deserted village suddenly swarmed past Greg and Ryu, screaming and panicking. A tall man in black armour had one of the villagers by the throat.
"I will not ask you again," he snarled. "Where is he?"
"I told you, I don't know," choked the villager. "Please, Lord Annihol, don't hurt me!"
"My name is Chaos!" snapped the man, dropping the villager to the ground. "Get out of my sight, or you will regret it."
The terrified villager ran away. Chaos glanced towards Ryu and Greg, and walked slowly towards them. A golden glove on his hand glowed strangely, and the ghostly form of a huge monster floated behind him.
"No-one knows anything, Lowthos," muttered Chaos.
"Perhaps that is because there is nothing to know," growled the ghost. "Don't worry, we will find him."
10000 posts at last! w00t! Okay, I'm off into a quiet retirement. Don't bother me.
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 11:59 May22 2005 Post ID: 170918
Chaoticjaf123
+
((not bad cez, though i would like to see test try a new one eventually...look im not trying to be a jerk test, but you might try not being so blunt, it is ok and all im just saying))

Ryu had ben staring at Greg oddly, but his attention was ripped away to Chaos. he muttered, "I'm... Ryu." he said it like he was trying to please Greg before going over to chaos.
He suddenly sprinted over to the armored figure and stared at him. "Listen," he said abruptly, "I need to know, what the hell is it that you are looking for?"
Cez Posted: 12:04 May22 2005 Post ID: 170924
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
Chaos eyed Ryu suspiciously.
"I am searching for the bearer of the Shadow Key," he said slowly. "Perhaps you could help me find him?"
The ghost floated over his head.
"I sense a familiar presence within you, Ryu," it growled. "But what, pray tell, would Ragnarok be doing inside such a pathetic host?"
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 12:09 May22 2005 Post ID: 170932
Chaoticjaf123
+
He stared at the ghost oddly. "Well at least you're half right. i wouldnt say i'm pathetic at all, but would you mind telling me how you knew about Ragnarok?"
Cez Posted: 12:23 May22 2005 Post ID: 170946
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
"Perhaps if you were to ask him," growled the ghost. "He would inform you of an old aquaintance of his. Lowthos the Destroyer, perhaps?"
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 12:28 May22 2005 Post ID: 170952
Chaoticjaf123
+
((not trying to spambulate, but you do know that just because ive opened another doezsnt mean my first rp is closed...))

Ryu stood there, eying the spirit of lowthos up and down. then he turned and looked at chaos. "Yeah, he may have mentioned that entity a few times."
He seemed to twitch a little, then continued. "So, apparently you know my name somehow, but i dont know yours."
Cez Posted: 12:32 May22 2005 Post ID: 170960
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
((I know. I'll post when I can be bothered))

That's because I didn't tell you," said Chaos. "Chaos Stevens."
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 12:35 May22 2005 Post ID: 170963
Chaoticjaf123
+
Ryu glanced back toward the house up on the hill, then back at chaos. "You were saying... something about a shadow key?"
Cez Posted: 12:38 May22 2005 Post ID: 170966
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
"The key that binds the seal on my kingdom," said Chaos. "Created by the Princess of Hyrule, entrusted to the assassin sent to murder my father. Once I have the Key, my kingdom shall rise from the ashes, and my father's legacy shall live on."
He looked Ryu up and down.
"And you..." he said. "You seek to defeat the Zenites?"
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 12:42 May22 2005 Post ID: 170971
Chaoticjaf123
+
Ryu started to speak. "What... Oh right, mind reading ancient evil super demon from hell, nice." He sighed. "I guess you could say i seek to defeat them, but it isnt that simple."
Cez Posted: 12:45 May22 2005 Post ID: 170975
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
"Nothing ever is," said Chaos. "And if you don't mind, I resent being refered to as a 'mind reading ancient evil super demon from hell'. Lowthos fills that position quite nicely."
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 12:47 May22 2005 Post ID: 170979
Chaoticjaf123
+
"Actually i was refering to lowthos... unless you can give me some other explanation for how you knew ragnarok was in me and the name of the beings that i was searching to destroy?"
Cez Posted: 12:50 May22 2005 Post ID: 170984
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
"Lowthos and I share a certain... connection," said Chaos slowly. "Anything he knows, I know. So, you said your quest wasn't as simple as I interpreted. I don't supose you'd mind explaining, would you?"
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 12:57 May22 2005 Post ID: 170989
Chaoticjaf123
+
Ryu shook his head. "Well, i dont mind trying to explain, but it gets complicated, so just try to bare with me." he paused and took a deep breathe. "as you can probably notice, there is no king in charge of the whole world. however, there is supposed to be one. he was appointed in a cry for unison. one sorceror didnt like the decision, as he wanted to be king himself. he began to create an army of evil soldiers, the Zenites. he didnt want them to be easily fought, so he used his magic to position them in ddifferent time periods."
He paused and took several deep breathes. "As i understand it, they overtook him. he lost control, and now they are stuck in many many time periods, and their only goal is to destroy. they started by killing the king at an early age so he could never be elected. the whole thing was erased from earths memory."
After another pause, he continued, "So now i am trying to find these things through time travel. my only goal is to vanquish them from reality. ive only found three groups so far. i was sure there was a group in this village."
He stared at chaos, surveying his reactions. "On that note, would you mind telling me who or what dwells there?" he pointed to the house on the hill.
Cez Posted: 13:02 May22 2005 Post ID: 170993
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
Chaos glanced at the house.
"I'll tell you exactly who lives there," he said. "I do. This is my turf, Slick. Nothing happens around here without me knowing about it. And I saw your Zenites around here, not too long ago."
He pause, and grinned.
"And since I'm feeling especially generous today," he said. "I might tell you where, or more specifically, when they are."
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 13:07 May22 2005 Post ID: 170998
Chaoticjaf123
+
"Your help would be greatly appreciated." he said. "Also, unless im mistaken you like to fight, correct? im not sure on how powerful these things can get..."
Displaying Page 1 of 13
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 11 | 12 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close