Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Role Play: Crusade for Reality

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 10 of 13
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | Last     Previous | Next
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 06:00 May27 2005 Post ID: 177360
Chaoticjaf123
Post Likes: 0
+
"Ah, ok. i think ill take a turn though." He walked up to the now repaired main gate raising his arm. He blasted a large hole in it with an energy ball. "After you," He said, stepping aside.
I hereby copyright everything I have typed, am typing, or will ever type on Supercheats.com There, I said it! Refer to my avatar, and join the team with that name. I moderate Fan fiction/role play and i love it.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Cez Posted: 06:04 May27 2005 Post ID: 177364
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
"Thank you," said Chaos sarcastically, stepping through the hole. He crossed the entrance hall and headed up the stairs, following the sounds of a battle commencing on the second floor.
"They've already started without us," he said, grinning. "What a shame."
10000 posts at last! w00t! Okay, I'm off into a quiet retirement. Don't bother me.
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 06:09 May27 2005 Post ID: 177371
Chaoticjaf123
+
Ragnarok followed him up. "Id clear a path, but i might hit zelda. then we might never find your key..."
I hereby copyright everything I have typed, am typing, or will ever type on Supercheats.com There, I said it! Refer to my avatar, and join the team with that name. I moderate Fan fiction/role play and i love it.
Cez Posted: 06:12 May27 2005 Post ID: 177373
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
"Watch this," said Chaos, stopping outside Zelda's room. He kicked the door open. Link and Zelda were inside, attempting to fight off a group of Zenites.
"Am I interrupting anything?" asked Chaos, seeing the shocked expression on Zelda's face. "Thought so. Okay, everyone freeze!"
Chaos froze all but one of the Zenites with ice and shattered them.
"You, interrogate that one," said Chaos, pointing to the remaining enite. "I'll grill these two losers."
10000 posts at last! w00t! Okay, I'm off into a quiet retirement. Don't bother me.
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 06:15 May27 2005 Post ID: 177376
Chaoticjaf123
+
"I like your style," Ragnarok said, grinning as he approached the Zenite. he completely ignored Zelda and link, picked of the zenite by the throat and shoved it against a wall. "Where is rogue?"
"I dont... know!" choked the zenite.
"Don't you dare lie to me you pathetic excuse for a demon!" Ragnarok roared, tightening his grip.
Cez Posted: 06:23 May27 2005 Post ID: 177386
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
"Let's leave those two to talk," said Chaos, grinning. He grabbed Link and Zelda by the throat with his tentacles, and raised them a few feet off the ground.
"Now then, I'll make you a deal," said Chaos. "I'm going to ask you a question. The first one to give the right answer doesn't die. Got it?"
"Chaos, you can't scare us," said Link.
"Shame your girlfriend isn't quite so confident," said Chaos. Zelda had a look of pure terror in her eyes. "Question one. Where is the third fragment of the Shadow Key?"
"We don't know," Link and Zelda said together.
"Wrong!" snapped Chaos. Electricity flowed up his tentacles, and Link and Zelda both screamed in pain. "Try again!"
"The Zenites took it," said Zelda. "I'm sorry, Link, I have to tell him. They took it for their leader, Rogue."
"Well done, Zelda," said Chaos. "Electro Strike!"
He blasted them both with lightning.
"Why did you hurt her?" demanded Link. "She told you what you wanted to know!"
"I didn't say I wouldn't hurt her, I said I wouldn't kill her," smirked Chaos. "Ragnarok, you got a result from him yet?"
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 06:25 May27 2005 Post ID: 177388
Chaoticjaf123
+
"Yeah, that this scumbag is just a worthless grunt who isnt aware of his masters location, but i aint buying it. you wanna give it a try?" Ragnarok asked.
Cez Posted: 06:32 May27 2005 Post ID: 177399
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
"Okay," said Chaos. He grabbed the Zenite by the throat, still holding Link and Zelda a few feet off the ground. He barked something at the Zenite in its own language, and it hesitantly replied.
"This is getting nowhere," muttered Chaos. "Lowthos, find out what we need to know."
Lowthos floated into the Zenite's head. A few minutes later, he came back out.
"Nothing," he growled. "He doesn't know."
Chaos dropped the Zenite.
"Kill him," he said to Ragnarok. "I'll wait for you outside."
Chaos walked towards the door.
"Chaos!" choked Link. "Aren't you forgetting something?"
Chaos turned round, thought for several moments, then droped Link and Zelda. Laughing to himself, he left the room.
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 06:36 May27 2005 Post ID: 177405
Chaoticjaf123
+
"With pleasure." Ragnarok said, grinning. He picked it up by the throat. his hand was suddenly surrounded by a green energy, but only his hand. the zenite passed right through it, but it was dead.
Ragnarok passed right by link and zelda without and glance and met chaos outside.
Cez Posted: 06:38 May27 2005 Post ID: 177411
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
"So we know that Rogue has the Shadow Key," growled Lowthos.
"Yeah," said Chaos. "If we just knew where the hell he was, we'd be on a winning streak."
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 06:43 May27 2005 Post ID: 177416
Chaoticjaf123
+
"Yeah, well we dont, so if we could find some more grunt zenites that would be great..." Ragnarok said, walking up behind them.
Cez Posted: 06:47 May27 2005 Post ID: 177422
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
"We don't need grunts," said Chaos slowly. "We need Shade!"
"Who?" growled Lowthos.
"Shade," said Chaos. "Old guy, hangs around at Destiny Falls. If anyone's likely to know where we can find this idiot, it's him."
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 06:50 May27 2005 Post ID: 177431
Chaoticjaf123
+
"Then let's just get to... destiny falls did you say?" Ragnarok asked oddly,.
Cez Posted: 07:17 May27 2005 Post ID: 177468
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
"That's right," said Chaos. He floated a few inches into the air, and headed across Hyrule Field.
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 07:20 May27 2005 Post ID: 177472
Chaoticjaf123
+
Ragnarok flew after him, eventually catching up. "So who is this shade?"
Cez Posted: 07:28 May27 2005 Post ID: 177479
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
"Some old guy," shrugged Chaos, turning towards Zora's River. "Lives in a big cave full of waterfalls. Apparently, he can tell the future from them."
"Chaos got shoved off the top of one of them," growled Lowthos. "50 feet up."
"He doesn't need to know that," muttered Chaos. "Besides, it was frozen!"
"You froze it!" growled Lowthos.
"Gale Force!" said Chaos, and a strong gust of wind blew Lowthos back towards Hyrule Castle.
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 07:31 May27 2005 Post ID: 177483
Chaoticjaf123
+
Ragnarok laughed. "So where is this guy, anyway?"
Cez Posted: 07:35 May27 2005 Post ID: 177487
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
"In a big cave, somewhere underground," said Chaos. "Problem is, you can't get to it from Hyrule. Well, there's one way, but I wouldn't recommend it without a wetsuit." He reached the waterfall at the entrance to Zora's Domain and pointed to the bottom of it. A narrow underwater tunnel could be seen.
"That's it," said Chaos.
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 07:38 May27 2005 Post ID: 177491
Chaoticjaf123
+
((the secret passage that no one can reach from oot eh? ha ha, i reached it!))

"Well, i dont have a wetsuit and i cant hold my breathe for too long. im assuming there is a second route?"
Cez Posted: 07:44 May27 2005 Post ID: 177497
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
((The what?))

"Not unless you feel like going halfway across the country," said Chaos. "Or, better yet..."
"Chaos, don't even think about it," growled Lowthos, hurrying to catch up.
"Elemental Extermination!" yelled Chaos, blasting a huge hole in the rock under the entrance to Zora's Domain. He stepped into the large indent in the cliff face.
"Going down," he said, aiming the Glove of Lowthos downwards. He blasted straight down through the rock, tunneling into the ground until he eventually fell into a huge cave filled with hundreds of waterfalls.
"Come on down, Ragnarok!" he shouted up.
Displaying Page 10 of 13
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close