Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

D.K. Legacy : A barrel of fun

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

TestVirus101 Posted: 02:35 May25 2005 Post ID: 174027
TestVirus101
Ah crap he's finally dead
Post Likes: 35
+
Ok this is the whole story in one post......short? I know but my friend like writing stories based on the mario games, so I thought that I would write storys on Donkey Kong. Ok this is Donkey Kong's recount of the first game he stared in: Donkey Kong {the one in the arcade you're parents probaly played.....the one with D.K. chucking barrels at Mario}

D.K. Legacy
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A barrel of fun
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Donkey Kong was just an average monkey and so where the other monkeys he lived with on his island home. One day a weird powder was dropped all over the now known Kong island, and all the monkeys of all different shapes and sizes gained incredible abilities, depending on their breed, these monkeys, now so special, that they would soon be known as....... Kongs.

One day on Kong Island there was a little Kong born and his father, Cranky Kong decided to name him Donkey. Donkey Kong was showing so much potential and strength that the Kongs already knew that when he aged he shall be their new leader, all except for his father, Cranky. One morning when Donkey Kong was days away from the initiation ceremony to make him the leader of the Kong's his father said to him: " Donkey!!.....You worthless runt!!....I will only allow you to become leader if you prove yourself by collecting a whole bannana tree from the city ". So Donkey Kong set out for the bannanas while Cranky admired his ingenious plan. " What are you smiling about? " said Wrinkly Kong, Donkey's mother. " Oh nothing..... " said Cranky, but when Wrinkly left to go get bannanas he spoke his plan out loud to himself while he laughed: " That stupid boy!....he will never find a bannana tree in the city and that means he shall never return to become leader of the Kongs!! ".

Donkey Kong approached the city and was looking for a bannana tree to tske home to his father. When he was at the gates of the city, he saw just how large it was and thought to himself:
*Oh no!!....this place is huge and not a sign of a tree, let alone one filled with bannanas anywhere......oh well I better start looking*. Donkey Kong knew that when he had left that it was seven days before the ceremony, and that he had taken a day to get here and that it would take another day to get back, so that he had only five days of searching to find that bannana tree. After another two days of searching the whole east of town, he had found nothing and that he had only three days to search the west. *Oh well.....maybe i'm not fit to be king....but still I can only go back there if I have that tree........*. Only two hours after Donkey Kong had thought this to himself, his luck changed and he came across a bannana tree, next to a construction site.

He decided that it would be there for a while and went for a swim at the local pools, which to his surprise, wasn't friendly, people were trying to attack him from all sides so he decided to go back to the construction site to get the tree.

On his way he saw a man that he remembered from the construction site and his name was????.Mario. He noticed that when he had followed Mario to his house that Mario was ringing some kind of button, which made a man In a green suit, just like Mario?s suit and he seemed to know Mario well. Upon further investigation, this human?s name was Luigi and he was Mario?s brother.

Luigi gave Mario some flowers and Mario wrote out a card and got back into his car, Donkey Kong was fortunate enough to catch a glance at the card and it read: ? To Pauline, you are the moon in my night and the sun in my day you are my Yin, you are my Yang, you are my Pizza, I am your pasta. And it went on like this for quite awhile.

When Mario left, Donkey Kong noticed that Luigi proceeded to follow him to catch a look at what Mario was going to do. Luigi had a big work truck and so Donkey Kong got into the back of his truck, hoping to see what Mario had in store.

When Luigi?s truck arrived and Luigi wasn?t looking Donkey Kong got out of the truck and hid in the bushes of the front lawn out front of the house Mario was about to ring the button of. When the women answered the door she seemed so happy to see Mario that she proceeded to kiss him, this caused Donkey Kong to have vivid flashbacks of his love life.

When Donkey Kong had just turned into a young man{by ceremony of course} You see the way all things were celebrated by Kong?s was to have a big party so no matter what the situation was, along as it was a good thing, the Kong?s would have a big ceremony.
Anyway, when the leader of the Kong?s at a grand ceremony had just ordained Donkey Kong a young man, he met a beautiful, young Kong by the name of Candy Kong. He was infatuated by her and immediately asked her out. When she had accepted it began to become a wild relationship, which had remained strong to this day.

Now anyway, back to our story?..Mario was being kissed by this mystery women. When she finally stopped{not long after the previous flashback} Mario gave her the flowers and the card and she was so happy that she kissed him, long enough for yet another flashback??.

When Donkey Kong gave candy gifts, she always smothered him in kisses and Donkey hoped that he, like his brother would soon be able to have children, because he loved his nephew Diddy Kong.

Luigi then honked the horn, which got everyone?s attention. Mario then helped Luigi unload a Piano from the back, which was a very pricey item. This next flashback comes to Donkey when he notices the look of utter love and satisfaction that was now spread right across Pauline?s face. Donkey remembered that look when it was across Candy?s face. {Oh yes another flashback!!!}.

? Oh Donkey!! ? cried Candy, followed by an intense smothering. ? So you like it? ? said Donkey in the Kong language. ? Oh I love it !!!!!!!!! ? cried Candy Kong. ? Yes!! ? replied Donkey Kong, who was know extremely happy with what he had learned about Candy: *Yes now I know that Candy likes jewelry from the Golden Banana range*.

? I love you so much Mario!!!! ? shouted Pauline with extreme happiness. As Donkey Kong heard this he began to get comfortable as Mario went inside for Lunch. When Mario had left for the construction site to resume work he had a great look of satisfaction on his face, so Donkey decided to have a listen at what Mario was saying to Luigi over his mobile.

Donkey Kong was amazed to find out that this man Mario was going to get married to this women, he know knew that this women was the most important thing to Mario and he knew that if anything were to happen to her that Mario would do anything to help her, no matter how dangerous, which reminded Donkey Kong of how he would do anything to help his love, Candy.

When Donkey Kong was watching Mario work at the construction site he noticed just how good a worker he must be, due to his incredible, high jumping ability. Mario was also an expert with the hammer, from what Donkey Kong could see.

When Donkey was busy watching Mario, he remembered the Kong Island and the tree he was supposed to get, so he then proceeded to the other side of the construction site to get the tree and return to Candy and the rest of the Kongs.

When Donkey Kong got to where the tree was, he was so shocked to see Mario knocking it down and destroying it with a big machine the humans were calling a ?Bulldozer?. Donkey was so angry that he plotted revenge on Mario because Mario had known ruined his life by destroying that tree.

Donkey was thinking the hardest he ever thought in his life, he thought about torturing Mario so much that Mario would suffer the way that Donkey was suffering right know. He thought that if he kidnapped Luigi???*No??.uh!!??Pauline!!!!!!* thought Donkey Kong who had the most evil idea he had ever thought * If I steal Pauline from Mario he will suffer!!! * and with this Donkey Kong headed to an all to familiar house and rang an all to familiar bell, before kidnapping an all to known women that meant a lot to his newfound enemy??..

Donkey Kong rushed up the construction site and as he cried Mario began to prepare to charge up there to face Donkey and get his beloved Pauline back???? * You will pay Mario for destroying my life and my love!!! * Thought Donkey Kong. As Mario prepared to climb, Donkey Kong remembered that Mario was an excellent jumper, so Donkey Kong looked for a weapon. As Mario was at the beginning of the building that was being made, Donkey Kong noticed a lot of barrels next to himself and Pauline and he had a new idea?*If I use the barrels, I can destroy Mario!!! *.

As Mario was jumping and climbing he noticed Donkey Kong chucking down the barrels at him and began to jump over him. * Ahh!!!!!!!?Damn that Mario?I will show him * thought Donkey Kong. Donkey Kong looked around and noticed a huge barrel, so he decided to chuck it.

Donkey Kong continued to throw barrels?if he chucked normal barrels then Mario would jump over them and if he chucked big barrels then he wouldn?t be able to, so he chucked many more, but!.. Mario had found away to get rid of them, which angered Donkey Kong??? Mario would use his hammer to destroy them!!! . As Mario got closer, he realized that he would have to head to a new construction site.

Mario followed him to every construction site that he went to, Donkey Kong threw more and more at a time and he would throw them faster, but Mario would still get up to him, so Donkey Kong chucked a barrel at Mario when he got up, hoping to catch him off guard?. It didn?t work, and Donkey Kong was knocked out with a hammer and put in a zoo.

When donkey Kong awoke, he saw a banana tree outside of his cage and as he destroyed the bars, and ripped up the tree and headed back to Kong island he thought *Mario isn?t that bad after all? I finally got my tree!!!! *.

Donkey Kong became the leader of the Kongs, and despite his father, he had all the best wishes off the Kongs, when he had a son who he named Donkey Kong JR . He thought that all his problems were gone??? boy was he wrong???
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Justin7767 Posted: 02:46 May25 2005 Post ID: 174033
Justin7767
Post Likes: 0
+
Who made that story, cause it's good?
TestVirus101 Posted: 01:48 May26 2005 Post ID: 175370
TestVirus101
Ah crap he's finally dead
Post Likes: 35
+
me of course {another screen name?.............!!!!}
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close