Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

(Fanfic) The F-Zero Championship

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 2

1 | Last     Previous
Cez Posted: 03:54 May26 2005 Post ID: 175482
Cez
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
I know, I just like to brag.
10000 posts at last! w00t! Okay, I'm off into a quiet retirement. Don't bother me.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 03:58 May26 2005 Post ID: 175486
Chaoticjaf123
+
reheheally... i would have never guessed.
I hereby copyright everything I have typed, am typing, or will ever type on Supercheats.com There, I said it! Refer to my avatar, and join the team with that name. I moderate Fan fiction/role play and i love it.
Cez Posted: 04:00 May26 2005 Post ID: 175488
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
Don't type in that tone of voice, it's rude.
10000 posts at last! w00t! Okay, I'm off into a quiet retirement. Don't bother me.
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 04:02 May26 2005 Post ID: 175491
Chaoticjaf123
+
funniest thing ive ever heard, coming from you.
I hereby copyright everything I have typed, am typing, or will ever type on Supercheats.com There, I said it! Refer to my avatar, and join the team with that name. I moderate Fan fiction/role play and i love it.
Cez Posted: 04:09 May26 2005 Post ID: 175494
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
I know. It's the latest in a long line of witty catchphrases.
Jirachi X Posted: 04:09 May26 2005 Post ID: 175495
Jirachi X
Post Likes: 2
+
(Now For Part 2)

The Jack Cup Championship had begun and the first track is in Mute City.

Captain Falcon was starting to get in to his machine then all of a sudden Samari Goroh pushed him in. "What Was That For" said Captain Falcon. "Less competition, now let me break your neck" said Goroh. All of A sudden Captain Falcon slamed his machine's door on Goroh's fingers. "WHAT WAS THAT FOR" said Goroh. "Less Competition" said Falcon. "Shutup"

The siren had gone off for everyone to get into their racers.
"3.2.1 GO" said the anouncer.
Super Arrow was in the lead followed closely by his wife Mrs Arrow but all of a sudden Zoda came up and shunted Mrs Arrow off the edge off the track. "NOOOOOOOOO" said Super Arrow. Super Arrow had slowed down just enough to do a spinning attack on Zoda but then Black Shadow came roar ing up beside them and rammed the both into the wall. Michael Chain came roaring up and obliterated Zoda and Super Arrow. At this point Captain Falcon was struggling to get past Billy(The Smart *** Monkey) because he kept pulling right up in front of Falcon and slowing him right down. Falcon decided to try and boost right through but he wasnt aloud to boost until the second lap. Just then Captain Falcon saw a zipper "I Just Need To Time This Right" Said Falcon. Falcon hit the zipper and rammed Billy enough to make him lose control and make him go flying of the edge. "Score" said Falcon. "Oh crap ive got to catch up, im in 18th place" said Falcon.

The Anouncer called out the first 6 places. "Black Shadow is in the lead followed closely by Michael Chain. Jack Levin is impressing his fans by staying in third. In forth is Bio Rex and behind him is Blood Hawk. And in sixth is Dr Stewart trying not to cause an acident." "Grr. Ive got to catch up." Falcon started to climb up through the ranks. 17th, 16th, 15th, 14th, 13th, 12th, 11th, 10th, 9th, 8th.

It was lap 3 and Captain Falcon was using boost like their was tomorrow. He sped past Dr Stewart, past Blood Hawk, Past Bio Rex, past Jack Levin until... Falcons machine had run out of energy. "OH ****" Michael started to slow down so he could destroy Captain Falcon himself. Black Shadow had saw this and he slowed right down so he could destroy Michael for trying to destroy Falcon. He Rammed Michael off the edge and fell off in the process. The finish line was in sight and Falcon went flying through the finish line. Captian Falcon had won. Jack had came second and Bio Rex had come third.

(Like It)
I'm gone - bye
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 04:15 May26 2005 Post ID: 175501
Chaoticjaf123
+
seems like i say this everywhere, but it needs more detail if you ask me
Jirachi X Posted: 17:22 May26 2005 Post ID: 176413
Jirachi X
+
this is my first Fanfic
I'm gone - bye
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 23:10 May26 2005 Post ID: 176919
Chaoticjaf123
+
pretty good for a first try
Jirachi X Posted: 00:58 May27 2005 Post ID: 176948
Jirachi X
+
thx
I'm gone - bye
Jirachi X Posted: 02:53 May27 2005 Post ID: 177049
Jirachi X
+
(Here Is Part 3)

With Captain Falcon's First Win In Hand He Was Envied By The Other Racers, Especialy Samari Goroh. "Id Thought Youd Finish In The To 3" Said Captain Falcon Walking Up To Samari Goroh. "Shutup You Moron, You Will Be Sent Flying From My Machine's Speed In This" Said Goroh. The 2 Were Just About To Have A Fist Fight But Then Mighty Gazelle Came In And Stoped It. "Get Off Me You F***ing Cyborg, Dont Make Me Give You Another Almost Fatal Injury" Said Goroh. "Do That & You Will Be Disqualified From The Race, Anyway I Could Woop Your *** Even If You Wernt Disqualified" Said Mighty Gazelle. Just Then Octoman Came Into The Scene "Hey Wazzup Falcon" Said Octoman. "Hey Octoman" Said Falcon. "Ummmm, You Mind Letting Me Win The Jack Cup So I Can Pay For My Children To Go To Collage" Said Octoman. "Sorry, No Can Do. I Never Forfit A Challenge. You Know Me." "Oh Yeah Ive Gotta Do It Myself. Sigh" Said Octoman. "Well If You Die, Ill Pay For There Collage Funds" Said Falcon. "Thats Reasuring" Octoman Said Sarcastically. "One Week Till The Next F-Zero race On The Lonely Planet Of Silence So If You Watch It You Should Go To Silence" Said The Anouncer Of The F-Zero Radio Station.

One Week Later
"Man I Wish The Other Racers Would Get Here Soon" Baba Said To Jack Levin. "Who Cares About Them, Its Been 5 Minutes Since My Hair Stylist Did My Hair" Said Jack Levin. "Aw Jeez, Would You Stop Talking About Your Hair For 5 Seconds, You Love Your Hair More than Your Mother" Said Baba. "I Reckon" Said The Skull Walking Up To Them "ARRRRRRGGGGHHHHHH!!! DEAD MAN" Jack Ran Off Screaming. "Whats His Problem?" The Skull Asked Baba. "He Is Afraid His Hair Will Get Smelly" Said Baba. "So He Is A Selfconerned Idiot" Said The Skull. "Yep. Oh Look Here Come The Other Racers" Said Baba. While Coming Coming Off The Space Cruiser John Tanaka Was Trying To Flirt(Hopelessly I Might Add) With Jody Summer Until Roger Buster Kicked Him Away. "Hey Goodlooking" Said Roger. "Get Away From Me You Freak" Said Jody Going To Help John Who Had Broken His Nose. "Dont Worry Roger"Said Draq Walking Up To Roger"Theres Bigger Fish In The Sea, Besides She Was Way To Young For You. If I Was As Young As You I Would Go For Kate Alen. Shes A Superstar, A Singer & Shes Single" Said Draq. "Yeah, Youre Right Ill Go & Propose To Her Right Now" Said Roger. "No You Idiot. Remember What You Did To Her In The Last Race" Said Draq. "Oh Yeah I Almost Killed Her" Said Roger. "If I Were You I Would Try & Save Her If Someone Tryed To Run Her Off The Edge Of The Track" Said Draq. "Great Idea Draq" Said Roger. Just Then Beast Man Came Out Of The Space Cruiser. "Now Where Is Bio Rex" Said Beastman. Just Then Bio Rex Came Out Of The Space Cruiser And Thought To Himself "Mmm I Smell Food" Just Then His Conciense Said To Him "Of Course You Smell Food. Every Living Thing Is Food To You. Idiot". Just The BioRex Saw Beastman & Decided To Creap Up Beside Him. "Boo" Beastman Jumped So High His Head Went Through The Roof. Bio Rex Started Cracking Up Laughing.

Finally Everyone Had Come Out Of The Space Cruiser & Falcon Had Started Looking For His Old Friends Antonio Guster & Leon. "Hmm, Where Are They" Captain Falcon Thought To Himself. Just Then Leon Crept Up Beside Him And Said "Boo" Right In Captain Falcon's Ear. Captain Falcon Didnt Even Wince. "Trying To Do A BioRex Now Arent We Leon" Said Captain Falcon. "Aw Damn You Didnt Even Wince" Said Leon. "You Know Me" Captain Falcon. Just Then Antonio Guster Came Walking Up With A Bag Over His Back. "Guess What I've Got In Here" Antonio Points To His Bag. "Let Me Guess Youve Got A Priceless Artefact You Stole From A Pyramid On The Planet Of Sand Ocean" Said Falcon. "How The Hell Did You Know You F***ing Good Guesser" Asked Antonio. "Well You Always Bring Back A Trinket That You Stole From A Pyramid On The Planet Of Sand Ocean" Said Leon. Just Then The Siren For Everyone To Get Into Their Racers Went Off & Falcon Thought To Himself "OH MY GOD THERE IS A PEANUT ON MY SEAT"

(I Hope You Liked Part 3 Of My Fanfiction)
I'm gone - bye
Jirachi X Posted: 18:01 May27 2005 Post ID: 178202
Jirachi X
+
Hello, Did Any One Like It
I'm gone - bye
Jirachi X Posted: 03:02 May29 2005 Post ID: 180821
Jirachi X
+
(Part 4)

3.2.1. GO. The Race Had Started & Captain Falcon Got Out To An Early Lead. "Good Thing This Is My Favourite Track" Captain Falcon Said To Him Self. Just Then Dr Clash & Blood Falcon Came Up Beside Captain Falcon & Tried To No A Nudge Attack On Captain Falcon But He Hit A Zipper & Blood Falcon & Dr Clash Shunted Each Other & Destroyed Themselves. Samari Goroh Hit A Zipper & He Went Flying Past Captain Falcon. "Drat" Said Captain Falcon. Just Then Mighty Gazelle, Black Shadow, Octoman, Pico, Kate Allen & Roger Buster Went Flying Past. "Aw Drat" Said Captain Falcon. "Hmmmmm, Who Should I Kill Now, Oh Yes" Pico Slowed Down So He Could Ram Kate Allen Off The Edge. With Seeing This Roger Tried To Speed Up To Help Kate Allen. Pico Ramed Kate So She Almost Went Flying Off The Edge Until Roger Came Flying Up And Stoped Kate From Falling Off. "He Saved Me...? Kate Said To Herself.

It Was Lap Two & Captain Falcon Was In Second Place. "Ok So Who Is In First Place" Captain Falcon Checked The Winners Screen. "So Goroh Is In First" Said Captain Falcon. Just Then Black Shadow Came Creaping Up To Falcon. "Should I Kill Falcon Now Or Later... I Choose... Now" Black Shadow Used Boost & So Did Captain Falcon. Just Then Antonio Guster, Octoman & Leon Went Flying Past The Two. "Go Guys" Falcon Thought To Himself. "Now Back To This Guy". Falcon & Black Shadow Were Fighting It Out Until He Saw The Ruins Of Leon's, Antonio's & Octoman's F-Zero Machines "OH ****, IM GONNA GET THAT *******" Falcon Sped Off Away From Black Shadow. "GET BACK HERE YOU CHICKEN" Shouted Black Shadow. So He Sped Up Aswell

"Man When I Get To Goroh Im Gonna Kill Him" Said Captain Falcon. Just Then Black Shadow Came Flying Up And Stopped Right Infront Of Captain Falcon So He Would Stuff Up. Captain Falcon Broke His Nose As A Result Of This. "OH YOU F***ING *******" Shouted Captain Falcon. Black Shadow Started Reversing. Falcons Machine Almost Went Off The Edge But Falcon Went Off To The Side Of Black Shadow & Sped Up And Went Flying Out Of Sight. "Drat" Black Shadow Said To Himself. Black Shadow Was Just About To Start To Speed Up Until Mr Ead Went Flying Into Black Shadow And Ruined His Machine. "OH F***ING HELL I JUST PAYED OFF THE REGO" Shouted Black Shadow.

It Was Lap 3 And Captain Falcon Was On Gorohs Trail "That *******" Falcons Nose Was Bleeding So Bad Now That All The Front Of His Outfit Was Red. "Theres Goroh" Captain Falcon Thought To Himself. Captain Falcon Was Catching Up To Goroh Now. "Goroh Is Gonna Pay For What He Did To Octoman, Leon & Antonio" Said Falcon. Falcon Was Right Up Next To Goroh. "Your Dead Meat Goroh" Just Then Draq Came Past And Got Hit. "Nuts" (Some Time Later)The Finish Line Was In View, Falcon & Goroh Were Neck & Neck. "Come On Blue Falcon" Captain Falcon Said To His Machine. "Ive Got This One In The Bag" Said Samari Goroh. Captain Falcon & Samari Goroh Went Straight Through The Finish Line Neck And Neck. "The Winner Of This Race Is Um, Errrrrr, Did Anyone Take A Photo? O Ok, The Winner Is Samari Goroh" Said The Anounser. The Crowd All Booed. "Come On I Won Fair & Square" Said Goroh. "Stop Everything I Was Flicking Through The Start Of The Race On Video & I Found This" Said A Nerd Who Videotaped The Race. He Gets Out His Portable Video Player And TV. Everyone Sees Goroh Tampering With Falcons Machine. "CHEATER" Shouted The Crowd. "Sinse This...Thing Tried To Cheat Captain Falcon Is The Winner"

(Thats It For Part 4 I Hope You Liked It)
I'm gone - bye
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 16:07 May29 2005 Post ID: 181766
Chaoticjaf123
+
it isnt bad, but i think it needs more detail, maybe more explanation. basically, more detail is my catchphrase so dont worry. good for a beginner and ill continue to read it.
Displaying Page 2 of 2

1 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close