Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Fan Fic:Sonic's Quest for Power:Revenge is Eternal

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

t0ms0nic Posted: 12:40 May26 2005 Post ID: 175911
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
(im making this role play after watching a cartoon i foun on the net)

Welcome to the Planet Mobius,the world of Sonic the Hedgehog and freinds.Our story this time takes place after Sonic Advance 3,where Sonic and the others defeat Eggman once again,and bring peace back to the planet.A few months AFTER the battle...

Sonic:(is on Angel Island,in the center with the Chaos Emeralds,sleeping) (in his head) "Its so nice to see the world peaceful again,even though i doubt Eggman is finished...(suddenly,a bright light awakens Sonic to see a strange portal right in front of him)WOAH!(jumps)Wha...what...is that?!?(looks up,just to see a endless stream of light)Hmm...i wonder if Eggman has anything to do with this...(jumps into the portal,which sends Sonic through space,flying towards Earth at a incredible speed)This dosen't look very promising...(entering the earth's atmosphere)Oh...crap...(big yellow flash,and Sonic seems to automatically turn Super)What the...(suddenly,Sonic awakens to find himself right next to the Chaos Emeralds which are emitting a strange golden glow)This...makes me feel...Super...(all the Chaos Emeralds suddenly start to shatter,one by one!)WHAT!?!?!?!?(the last one dissapears)No...this...dosen't...it can't be...(jumps up,and runs outside of the chamber to see Angel Ilsand falling,with Tails and Knuckles looking over the edge)

Im gonna continue this later,i've got some stuff to do first though.
Cleaning up the cobwebs and un-covering a old Legend... t0ms0nic, thy name is Stupid. Approach with 50 foot long (advised more) poking stick. http://i1.tinypic.com/s3fpqa.gif = My Sprites. Don't use without permission from me. MSN me at [email protected]
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
t0ms0nic Posted: 10:44 May28 2005 Post ID: 179484
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
(won't ask about Moderators...WON'T even ASK)

Sonic:(looks over the edge of Angel Island near Tails and Kncukles)What the hell is happening??!?
Knuckles:So,you saw them all break as well?
Sonic:Sure did.This...isn't...Oh dear god...(sees Angel Island just about to fall into the ocean)OH,SHHHIIII...

Angel Island falls directly into the Ocean,causing a servere tidal wave to take Sonic off Angel Island,and into the Sea,where he drops down)

Sonic:(holding his breath) ("This isn't good...I CAN'T SWIM!!! (lets go of his breath) *glug,glug,glug* (eyes close,and falls downwards,deeper and deeper into the Ocean,almost drowning)

After what seemed like a few hours...

Sonic:(opens his eyes slowly,to see the Sun shining on him)Mmmm...Uhhhh...Hmmm...(gets up,and shakes his head,to see himself on a beach,ying next to a boat)Wha...what happened?

To be continued...
Cleaning up the cobwebs and un-covering a old Legend... t0ms0nic, thy name is Stupid. Approach with 50 foot long (advised more) poking stick. http://i1.tinypic.com/s3fpqa.gif = My Sprites. Don't use without permission from me. MSN me at [email protected]
Xtreme gamer Posted: 11:22 May28 2005 Post ID: 179525
Xtreme gamer
#2Seconds
+
You saw this on newgrounds.com didnt you?

instagram: solidaritysterl
t0ms0nic Posted: 11:53 May28 2005 Post ID: 179562
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
Yeah,i did.It's a great flash,so i thought i'd make a fan fic about it.
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close