Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Kingdom Hearts II

Kingdom Hearts 3??????

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Next
kairiloverX Posted at: 08:23 Jul18 2007 Post ID: 1756012
kairiloverX
Post Likes: 0
+
+
What thehell is it... I haven't heard much KH news lately and I was wondering what it was...
-Sig credit goes to PhilXZ. The pic of Kairi's head was cropped by Rathalos9. Apparently no one else can crop Kairi's head...
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
KOG Posted at: 12:53 Jul18 2007 Post ID: 1756606
KOG
+
+
Im afraid we are all just as lost as you are, lol. They are only letting off small pieces of information at a time about KH3. Hey, we don't even know if it's gonna be called "Kingdom Hearts 3".
vvv credit to .Impact.

Bow down to the King of Games!!!

I have a NEW RP! Join the RP Ragnorak: "The Seven Spirits of Vladimar!" We need more RPers to help out.
Riku994 Posted at: 13:38 Jul18 2007 Post ID: 1756749
Riku994
+
+
Yes, we do know it's NOT going to be called KH3. They announced that it's goind to be a whole new Final Fantasy/Disney Series, one of the clips shows Mickey at the end of it...Although I'm not 100% sure about the FF parts.

Good bye everyone, it's been fun!

Special thanks to ED_, superman4u, and Cross Stinger

Credit for the Siggy goes to shadow slayer
The Dark Key Master Posted at: 16:17 Jul18 2007 Post ID: 1757379
The Dark Key Master
+
+
oh really? that makes me more excited to try it! Im pretty sure that its only gonna be for PS3 though. Thats sad.
My account is changed to PresidentOfJelybeans
kairiloverX Posted at: 19:09 Jul18 2007 Post ID: 1757959
kairiloverX
+
+
I heard their gonna release more info to the public the "Tokyo Game Show".
-Sig credit goes to PhilXZ. The pic of Kairi's head was cropped by Rathalos9. Apparently no one else can crop Kairi's head...
L0neRaNgEr Posted at: 19:10 Jul18 2007 Post ID: 1757961
L0neRaNgEr
+
+
Sorry for the Bs post lemme rephraze myself! Do You guys know when the Release date is and does ne one know how the story line is going to go? Mostly When is the Release date cause i a pshyced!!

« Last edited by L0neRaNgEr on Jul 18th 2007 »
kairiloverX Posted at: 19:17 Jul18 2007 Post ID: 1757980
kairiloverX
+
+
Someone delete that, that was bs, don't do that again please.
kairiloverX Posted at: 19:50 Jul18 2007 Post ID: 1758039
kairiloverX
+
+
Umm... Why else would I post this topic... I have no idea, and neither does anyone else. (At least until TGS)
skateboarding856 Posted at: 08:22 Jul20 2007 Post ID: 1762064
skateboarding856
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i dont have a clue about the game game but im startin to think that sora isnt going to be the main charicter but then again at the end of kh2 he got the letter from micky so i really dont know that games to far away to start predictin stuff already

kairiloverX Posted at: 08:44 Jul20 2007 Post ID: 1762096
kairiloverX
+
+
I sure do hope Sora is a playable character. He kicks ***!
SUPERMAN5 Posted at: 12:40 Jul20 2007 Post ID: 1762675
SUPERMAN5
+
+
maybe, I repeat, maybe, he'll be a NPC character like Goofy or Donald, or you could play him a little at the begining, like you did with Roxas at KH2.
littlesquadrpm Posted at: 20:30 Jul24 2007 Post ID: 1773292
littlesquadrpm
+
+
that would suck if that happend sora pwns he owns and pwns

but riku does too

"Never underestimate the power of the scouts code "
Hyperwire_2.0 Posted at: 18:32 Jul26 2007 Post ID: 1778403
Hyperwire_2.0
+
+
Here's some info from a recent interview that I found

Interviewer: About the new KH title that will be announced after summer this year (2007), will that be a direct sequel?

Nomura: Hmm...I'm not sure how much I can say (laughs). I'll start of by saying that it's not Kingdom Hearts 3.

Interviewer: So this game will be a side story?

Nomura: That's right. My own feelings are that I would like to give Sora a break from large adventures for a little while. So I'm thinking of making the next game's story focus on other characters.

Interviewer: So by a little while, do you mean that Sora's journey from Kingdom Hearts 2 hasn't finished?

Nomura: Yes. If you're talking about the mysteries that started from Kingdom Hearts 1, then those were all revealed. In the ending of Kingdom Hearts II, there was a scene where Sora received a letter from the King; for Sora, I would like you to consider this as a new beginning. The truth is, until the very end, I was considering whether or not to include a scene showing them setting off on a journey after reading the letter.

Interviewer: So, let's talk about this new story, which doesn't have Sora as the main character. What sort of story will it be?

Nomura: Well, I need to start with the story depicted in a Birth by Sleep. Aside from that, there's the story of how the King found his keyblade in the world of darkness and other things like that. Myself, one of the things I most want to do is to give Roxas more of a role to play. I think it would be interesting to flesh out more of the year he spent between his birth and disappearance. Or making Riku the main character, and writing about his desperate fight while Sora was asleep, and things like that. You get the impression that Riku summoned Roxas to a place of shadows, and that Riku is a master of shadows, so I would like to give him more exploration in the game.

Interviewer: Will there be anything different in the game system?

Nomura: I'd like to try something a little different to the previous games in the KH series. I'm not just talking about the next game, more about the next project, so I can't say that it will just be one game (laughs). For the Kingdom Hearts series, being made with our company and Disney, both companies have things in mind that we would like to make reality, so there's always at least two things we want to do.

Interviwer: What platform does it look like the next game will be released on?

Nomura: Hmm... Probably a hand-held platform. Right now we're working on titles for the PSP (FFVII Crisis Core), Nintendo DS (This Wonderful World) and for mobile phones (MONOTONE), so I wouldn't be surprised if it were on any of those platforms.

Interviewer: Is there any chance that this game may be released on multiple platforms?

Nomura: We haven't considered that in the development. If possible, I would like to make a system that suits the platform. But in contrast, in terms of ideas, I would want ideas that could be released on any platform.

Interviewer: The more I hear about the next game, the more exciting it sounds, but for the fans the first thing to do is to see KH2 Final Mix's secret movie isn't it?

Nomura: Yes. I'm worried that we made the conditions for getting the secret movie too hard, but through reading this guide, I hope the readers will be able to see the secret movie. Finding a way to defeat (the new boss) is tough, but I've seen it done, so I know it's not impossible (laughs). If you're able to see the new secret movie and turn your thoughts to the next Kingdom Hearts, I'd be very happy.
Offically obsessed with Sum 41's new song Underclass Hero
click if you dare!

myspace.com/hyperwire
shadowoblivion Posted at: 19:39 Jul26 2007 Post ID: 1778506
shadowoblivion
+
+
I posted that info earlier in the pinned topic above...but...that's ok!

Paired w/: king26, abigurl

Need some more rpers for Destiny Bonds 3!!
johnkrill Posted at: 21:02 Jul29 2007 Post ID: 1788637
johnkrill
Post Likes: 2
+
+
KH3? A side story? DAMN!

I could care less for side stories! I want to know about Sora >.<

Anyway, I'm sure it'll be a great game.

Btw, I don't know what the topic really is. Please explain.

Sig and Avy made my me!!!
Brawl FC is 3394-4531-4018
Magnet5077 Posted at: 22:54 Jul29 2007 Post ID: 1789088
Magnet5077
+
+
On 18-Jul-2007 L0neRaNgEr said:Sorry for the Bs post lemme rephraze myself! Do You guys know when the Release date is and does ne one know how the story line is going to go? Mostly When is the Release date cause i a pshyced!!
I tink they're gonna release in 2009 or 2010 not sure...
Hey!!! Wassup!?! I like playing Call of Duty 4 a lot, so add me!!! Uxxgotxxownd PSN only... sorry Xbox 360 gamers...
shadowoblivion Posted at: 08:50 Jul30 2007 Post ID: 1789827
shadowoblivion
+
+
KL is wondering if there was any new info kh3, krill....

and here's the theme for kh3: ?Being Connected, Spreading to the World?

« Last edited by shadowoblivion on Jul 30th 2007 »

Paired w/: king26, abigurl

Need some more rpers for Destiny Bonds 3!!
The Dark Key Master Posted at: 15:18 Aug01 2007 Post ID: 1797684
The Dark Key Master
+
+
it sounds really sweet this just sounds better and better!!
My account is changed to PresidentOfJelybeans
johnkrill Posted at: 11:54 Aug02 2007 Post ID: 1799825
johnkrill
Post Likes: 2
+
+
On 29-Jul-2007 Magnet5077 said:I tink they're gonna release in 2009 or 2010 not sure...
There is no official release date.

Sig and Avy made my me!!!
Brawl FC is 3394-4531-4018
guy in oakland Posted at: 02:11 Aug03 2007 Post ID: 1801786
guy in oakland
Post Likes: 5
+
+
I wouldent mind playing as riku,found out stuff on his side of the story

PSN-intayaz

Displaying Page 1 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close