Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

The FF&RP Compotition

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Next
jamarie Posted: 13:33 May28 2005 Post ID: 179688
jamarie
Post Likes: 0
+
Since the FF compotition,I've felt that the RP's aren't getting much attention for their greatness,so iI've done a Character compotition for both.
Post your characters bio(s) and name(s) of the RP(s) or FF(s) and nominate which catogorie it should win.
Thank you and good luck.

THE CATOGORIE'S ARE:

Best Hero
Best Heroine
Best Villan
Best Romance
Best Bio
Best Fighter Character
Best Imaginated Character
Best Comidian

I hope that you'll enter this compotition thank you for your nominations also.

NOTE:If you put alot of effort into you next posts,it might help in the nominations.And if you send samples it may also help,e'g:extracts of posts.

RULES:

No spam(obviously)
No flamming anyone or anyone's characters
No editing your characters bio or anything else(including extracts)once entered or posted.
You can vote only one character for one catagorie.
You can enter as many catagories as you like.
You can vote for anyone's character including your own.

Nominations end Sataurday 4th June and anouncments on 8th June.

[right]~ J A M A R I E // C R Y S T A L U T O P I A ~[/color][/right]

Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 14:43 May28 2005 Post ID: 179754
Chaoticjaf123
+
i hope you dont mind if i kick this off with a very large entry. massively overdone, but who cares.

Best Hero: Roleplay: The Heroic Regime.
Ragnarok. He is the ancient god of war. He was actually an evil god, but an artifact was created to seal him away. The wearer of the artifact, known as the bracelet of chaos, would be able to access his awesome power, and use it as he pleased.
Height: 7?7
Weight: 597lbs
Weapons: ability to manipulate life energy and use it as an attack. Incredible strength.
Armour: no point to armor, he is a god.
Appearance: Red pants. Red eyes. Dark blue skin and a layer of yellow fur on his upper body. Red spiked hair.
Personality: Bad temper, usually rather angry, can be funny. Nice if you get on his good side, which is hard to do.

Best Villan: Roleplay: The Heroic Regime
Sheeva. He is the ancient god of shadows, and Ragnarok?s arch enemy. His only intentions are to rule the world.
Height: 7?9
Weight: 487 lbs
Weapons: ability to manipulate life energy and use it as an attack. Can also manipulate shadows.
Armour: again, he is a god.
Appearance: He is a black dragon. Stands in the general form of a human being, but is black with spikes on his back and has a tail.
Personality: Generally evil and destructive. Hell bent on ruling the world.

Best Fighter Character: Role Play: Crusade For Reality
Ryu. He is said to be the true host of Ragnarok. Ragnarok came to him and chose him as a host, making him the real Ragnarok by legend. He recreated the bracelet of chaos to help contain the spirit of Ragnarok.
Height: 6?3
Weight: 229 lbs
Weapons: ability to manipulate life energy and use it as an attack, plus the bracelet of chaos. This connects him with Ragnarok, the god of war.
Armour: doesn?t use any.
Appearance: Medium length black hair that falls just above his blue eyes. He always wears a black karate uniform with torn sleeves.
Personality: He can be almost child like. Very sarcastic and can be playful if he is in a good mood. If the situation calls for it, he will get very serious. He loves to fight and is very competitive.

Sample Posts:

Amazingly, ragnarok had maintained his usual form after the essence flash. He jerked his head over towards Ken, then stared at the lifeless body. "I... will kill you." he turned to sheeva. "You die first!" He flew right up into sheevas face, headbutting him. "Weapon X!" The blast engulfed sheeva completely."

Ken landed in an area with no indication of any structure. "Yeah, this is it."
He started walking around a bit, put his hands in front of him as if miming. they heard a light tapping sound as he stopped going forward and started moving to one side. there was a beeping sound, then, suddenly, and enormous building appeared out of nowhere. "Trap number one. it doesnt even appear to exist."

"Trap number two is a fun one. there is no front door." He threw a rock at the door and several spikes stuck through it. Ken calmly took a few steps to the right and walked right through a wall.

They were once again surrounded by blue light. when it disappeared, they were in between two buildings. Ryu peered out to see another ryu, another chaos, and link.
"You'l never succeed," said Link.
"Watch me," the other chaos said, putting one hand on the sphere of the past that the other ryu was holding. they vanished.
"I guess we can go interrogate now," Ryu said, turning to chaos.

Ragnarok walked up to link, past chaos. "So, boy, are you going to tell him what he needs to know or am i going to have to remove you from the food chain?" he demanded, picking link up and shoving him into the wall.
I hereby copyright everything I have typed, am typing, or will ever type on Supercheats.com There, I said it! Refer to my avatar, and join the team with that name. I moderate Fan fiction/role play and i love it.
Aeshma Posted: 14:47 May28 2005 Post ID: 179759
Aeshma
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 8
+
I go for Best Heroine or Best Bio

Name: Yoko Yoshida
Sex: Female
Height: 1m70
weight: 60 Kilo
Appearence: Black very long straight hair, green eyes, white armored samurai outfit, long white boots.
Weapons: Two samurai swords on the back, long double blade pike in the hands.
Strength: Very fast warior that stikes with amazing power.
Personality: Friendly, charming and shy, loyal to friends and hard when she has to fight.

History:
Used to live a farmer life on a quit village in the mountains untill her whole village got slaughter and she was the only to survive, since then she joined a rebel female samurai group who fight's for the honor and tradition of ancestors and got a elite training then she joined the Manslayers.

Weapons:
Naginata swords (samurai)
The Japanese Naginata, famed weapon of the Sohei, or warrior monks, of medieval Japan was fearsome in the hands of a skilled combatant, while retaining its traditional qualities, has been revised to better meet the needs of the martial arts practitioner.

Pudao pike (samurai)
The Chinese Pudao, originally an infantry weapon, has been adopted into the martial arts and its use in the hands of a skilled paractitioner is spectacular.

Clothing:
armor, gauntlet, helmet, shoulder pad, knee pad...etc

(now that's a heroine) lol
jamarie Posted: 15:22 May28 2005 Post ID: 179796
jamarie
+
Thats ok Jason,mines mazzy too,mind fitting a bio onto your character also?
Best Heroine,Best Romance,Best Imaginated:
Roleplay:War of the Shadows and Rise of the ShadowBinder
Name:Jade
Height:5'8
Weight:125bls
Weapons:Samurai sword and can control and create fire
Armour:Imortal so no need,plus she's an angel with pure white wings.
Apearance:Long lime green hair,white hooded cloak and white K.Swiss,ripped armani jeans and a tourquise T-Shirt.
Personality:Humerious,sarcastic,usually happy and rather cool and attractive.

Sample posts:

(War of the Shadows)

"Chaos,I...I love you!"She ran,ran from the thing that was going to hurt more than death.
(Cez's post)
As Zephyr led the others away from the battle between Irmuhante and his shadow, he felt a great sense of dread in his gut.
"Chaos won't survive this one," he said hoarsely. As they got further away, the sounds of the battle grew fainter. Eventually, two voices boomed out over the silent city.
"Soul Destruction!" they roared together. A pillar of green light shot into the sky from the spot where Chaos had been fighting Irmuhante.
"Chaos!" yelled Zephyr. "No!"
(Mine)
Jade fell to her knees,her heart stopping,and so did everything around he.Nothing mattered,she didn't care about anything else,all she wanted was Chaos.
(Cez)
Zephyr ran back to where Chaos had been fighting Irmuhante. Chaos was the only one left, lying on the ground, unconcious.
"Chaos," he sobbed. "Please don't leave us. Please..."
He held Chaos's wrist, feeling for a pulse. A faint trace of one responded to him.
"Chaos?" he asked slowly.
"Zephyr," Chaos said hoarsely. "I... did it."
(Me)
She blinked and found herself kneeling next to Chaos.She looked into his eyes,his boring into hers.
"Chaos..."she whispered.
(Cez)
"Jade," Chaos said hoarsely. "Are you all okay?"
"We're fine, Chaos," said Zephyr. "I thought we'd lost you."
"I'm tougher than I look, apparently," said Chaos, attempting a weak smile.
"What happened to Irmuhante?" asked Zephyr. "Did you..."
"No," said Chaos. He struggled to sit up, using all four of his tentacles to prop himself up. "He got away. He returned to the Shadow World, through a portal."
"What about the crystal?" asked Zephyr.
"Here," said Chaos. "I've still got it."
Zephyr breathed a sigh of relief.
"That's good," he said. "Don't worry, Chaos. We'll get you back on your feet in no time."
Zephyr helped Chaos to stand up.
"Jade," said Chaos. "Did you mean it? What you said earlier?"
(Me)
Jade wasn't looking at him.Staring at her feet,mostly scarlet she answered,"yes,i did,"her eyes finally met his and they stood imobile for a second.
(Cez)
"I... love you too," said Chaos, wincing in pain as he attempted to stand properly.

(Rise of the ShadowBinders)

(Me)
"They took my village two weeks ago,they've killed everyone,my family friends,everyone i cared about.I've only just got away,and Chaos,they're after us again,they've came back,"She said more calmly.
Her appearance was horrible.She was covered in blood scratches bruses,her clothes ripped and torn barely covering herself.And two deep holes in her hands which unmistakably had been made by gaint nails.Her neck chest and the visbal parts of her back had been whipped raw but her face was not determined to fight and retaliate,but for the first time in a month was full of fear,sorrow and pain beyond measure.
She collapsed out of tiredness and fell to the floor...
(Cez)
Chaos picked Jade up and carried her across the room, placing her gently on a sofa.
"Lowthos," he said, trying to hold back tears. "Is she...?"
Lowthos floated down, hovering a few inches above jade.
"She's alive," he growled. "But barely."
"C'mon Jade, don't give up on me," said Chaos. he took a bottle of silvery liquid from his pocket, removed the lid, and poured it slowly down Jade's throat.
"Stay with me, Jade," he said, holding her hand. "I lost my father to these things. I'm not going to lose you too."
(Chaotic)
Ryu couldnt believe what he was seeing. so far chaos hadnt shown much emotion at all. "Is there... anything i can do to help?"
(Me)
But her soul was already draining slowly away and slowly she lost conciousness.Her body hung limply on the sofa as her breathing stopped and her hand slipped from Chaos's hand.
(Cez)
"This is not happening," said Chaos. "I am not going to let this happen!"
He placed the Glove of Lowthos on Jade's forehead and focussed, channeling his energy into her.
"How could this happen?" he thought. "How could the ShadowBinders have gained such power so quickly? Unless..."
(Chaotic)
"What are you doing?"
(Cez)
"Everything I can," said Chaos, still channelling his energy into Jade. "I will not wait and do nothing, I will not stand here and watch her die!"
(Chaotic)
"I understand, but isnt that glove a weapon of destruction?!"
(Cez)
"Yes," said Chaos. "And now, I am using it for destruction. I am destroying the dark curse placed upon Jade by the ShadowBinders."
(Chaotic)
Ryu eyed Jade hopefully. "I really hope you know what you are doing."
(Me)
....Jade's energy was slipping away,but she could feel Chaos's energy inside of her,if only she could just reach it...
(Cez)
"Yeah," said Chaos. "Me too."
"Chaos," growled Lowthos. "I'm sorry. There's nothing more you can do."
"Yes there is," snapped Chaos. "No matter what the cost, I will save her!"
"And then the ones who did this will pay..." he thought to himself.
(Me)
But the darkness was dragging her into the depths of her mind even she had never entered.She was moving quickly from Chaos's energy.
*Chaos!No,please,don't,help me!!!*Jade thought to him and her thoughts actually reached to him.
*What,Chaos,don't give up on me,please!*
(Cez)
"Jade!" Chaos said suddenly. "I'm not giving up! I won't lose you, Jade. I love you too much."
(Chaotic)
Ryu pulled his head back. "What are you talking about?"
(Cez)
"Do you mind?" snapped Chaos. "I'm trying to save Jade's life here! I need complete focus for this, Slick. You make me screw this up, and I'm venting my grief on you. Got that?"
(Chaotic)
"Just that you were talking to... nevermind. go on."
(Me)
*I love you too Chaos,just don't let go*she thought.
(Cez)
"I won't," thought Chaos. "I'm never letting go."
(Me)
*And i won't either,Chaos*She thought.
There was a blinding lght and Jade was lifted from the sofa she was on.
And through the blinding light pure white wings were visable protuding from Jade's back.Her long lime green hair flopped down as the wings unfolded.Feathers fell from the ceiling and from the blinding light.
The light stopped and she fell limply on the sofa as she rested on her wings...

jamarie Posted: 15:23 May28 2005 Post ID: 179800
jamarie
+
Can you get any bigger than that,eh Jason?
LMFAO!!!

Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 15:42 May28 2005 Post ID: 179820
Chaoticjaf123
+
not, but i did edit my first one to include bios. i probably could get bigger, but i dont want to take six hours, lol.
I hereby copyright everything I have typed, am typing, or will ever type on Supercheats.com There, I said it! Refer to my avatar, and join the team with that name. I moderate Fan fiction/role play and i love it.
saviorofthejedi Posted: 15:55 May28 2005 Post ID: 179832
saviorofthejed
i
Forum GuestMember
+
i am not nominating my RP character, but i am voteing for Aeshma's
I HAVE BEEN REBUILT, STRONGER, FASTER, MORE INTLLEGENT THAN BEFORE!! JOIN WHATDOYOUKNOW.2FORTUNE.COM AND http://s14.invisionfree.com/Sports_Tribute CONTACT ME AT: [email protected]
Jirachi X Posted: 00:43 May29 2005 Post ID: 180604
Jirachi X
Post Likes: 2
+
Im Nominating Captain Falcon For Best Hero In My F-Zero Championship Roleplay
I'm gone - bye
jamarie Posted: 09:22 May29 2005 Post ID: 181112
jamarie
+
On 29-May-2005 Jirachi X said:Im Nominating Captain Falcon For Best Hero In My F-Zero Championship Roleplay
Bio,and if you put in extracts of your posts it could help,thanks.
ALSO WHICH CATAGORIE???

Aeshma Posted: 09:34 May29 2005 Post ID: 181116
Aeshma
Forum GuestMember
+
On 29-May-2005 jamarie said:Bio,and if you put in extracts of your posts it could help,thanks.
ALSO WHICH CATAGORIE???
lol, that would help indeed.

I vote for ...me as best bio. Smile

Best heroine jamarie.
jamarie Posted: 09:42 May29 2005 Post ID: 181120
jamarie
+
I will vote Aeshma for best bio,seeing as the effort she put in it.
And me for Best Romance and Best Heroine,Best Imaginated.

REMEBER YOU CAN'T VOTE TWICE IN A CATAGORIE.
YOU ARE ALLOWED TO ENTER AS MANY CATAGORIE'S AS YOU WANT.
Thank you.

saviorofthejedi Posted: 09:43 May29 2005 Post ID: 181121
saviorofthejed
i
Forum GuestMember
+
i am voting for Aeshema in Best ####### and Best Bio
I HAVE BEEN REBUILT, STRONGER, FASTER, MORE INTLLEGENT THAN BEFORE!! JOIN WHATDOYOUKNOW.2FORTUNE.COM AND http://s14.invisionfree.com/Sports_Tribute CONTACT ME AT: [email protected]
jamarie Posted: 09:47 May29 2005 Post ID: 181125
jamarie
+
On 28-May-2005 saviorofthejedi said:i am not nominating my RP character, but i am voteing for Aeshma's
WHICH CATAGORIE?YOU CAN DO BOTH.

saviorofthejedi Posted: 09:48 May29 2005 Post ID: 181126
saviorofthejed
i
Forum GuestMember
+
i just posted. Best Heorine and Bio
jamarie Posted: 09:50 May29 2005 Post ID: 181127
jamarie
+
Ok,thanks for your previous votes everyone.

Aeshma Posted: 09:55 May29 2005 Post ID: 181128
Aeshma
Forum GuestMember
+
I vote best romance for jamarie aswell.
(great story ;)

thanks for the vote jedi.
saviorofthejedi Posted: 09:59 May29 2005 Post ID: 181130
saviorofthejed
i
Forum GuestMember
+
no prb. are you going to post in the RP?
jamarie Posted: 10:06 May29 2005 Post ID: 181134
jamarie
+
off topic a bit mate,and thanks Dave.

Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 16:03 May29 2005 Post ID: 181757
Chaoticjaf123
+
ok, well uhh... shouldn't we save our votes until everyone has actually entered? at least that's what im going to do.
jamarie Posted: 16:06 May29 2005 Post ID: 181762
jamarie
+
Good idea,Jase,but ive got them written down,when anouncments are read i'll triple check if you like.And yeah i done 8 catagorie's so you get a wide choice.

Displaying Page 1 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 169930

Post Top
Click to close