Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Gran Turismo 4

what car

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

pemberton Posted at: 08:42 May31 2005 Post ID: 184268
pemberton
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
i've only just got the game and have completed mostof the beginner leauge and the clubman cup with a mitshubishi. But i want a new car and was wondering what would be the best to save up for. Because i can get loads of money by completing the evolution meeting over and over again
Playstation Portable, epert

Hacker - 7331

http://s15.invisionfree.com/Lord_Alexander/index.php

Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
mattybgood67 Posted at: 19:30 Jun01 2005 Post ID: 186650
mattybgood67
Forum GuestMember
+
+
ok, you've got the mitsubishi..! go to special conditions hall race one (rally d'Umbria) win this and you win the cadillac CIEN 02, take this car to the 2nd race in the same hall rally d'capri, win this and you win the toyota RSC rally raid, sell this and you get around $250 000, you can do these races as many times as you like..! meaning, keep doin them and selling the cars and before you know it you'll have enough money to buy what you want..! hope this helps you, and good luck
teembyrd Posted at: 08:22 Jun02 2005 Post ID: 187309
teembyrd
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I agree w/Mattybgood67. That's one of the fastest ways to get paper so you can buy what you want. Another suggestion: BEFORE you save anything, test it first. If you have enough money for a particular car, FIRST remove your memory card, buy the car, mod the car, drive the car and if you don't like the way it rides you can always RELOAD (like you never bought it at all). I try ALMOST every car in this way. Alternative, remove the auto-save feature from your options. I don't like to remove MY memory cards. Remember. With over 650 cars to choose, no one should be able to tell you what to drive. Every driving style is different. TeemByrd!
"You don't know what you know until you know what you don't know".
'TeemByrd'
pemberton Posted at: 15:16 Jun03 2005 Post ID: 189334
pemberton
Forum GuestMember
+
+
thanks man, appreciate it
Playstation Portable, epert

Hacker - 7331

http://s15.invisionfree.com/Lord_Alexander/index.php

KoKo2 Posted at: 16:45 Jun09 2005 Post ID: 198720
KoKo2
Forum GuestMember
+
+
: 184268
hemidart Posted at: 18:26 Jun23 2005 Post ID: 219851
hemidart
Forum GuestMember
+
+
yeah doing special condition event race 2 is best way to obtain credits. However I would go and get the super license since you get free cars for completing each license and the 270r is probally the best starter car anyone can get in game since its the basic award for completing IA and that car unmodded can win the Umbria rally with ease ( only a 7 apsec point race ). I normally restart my game after a feel out game to get to know the tracks and cars etc then erase my saves and start all over til i get 100% and then shelf the game for like 6 months and restart all over again :P
kooldude88 Posted at: 20:31 Mar15 2006 Post ID: 742078
kooldude88
+
+
Save for the TVR Cerbera Speed 12. Costs about 120,000 but its worth it, I beat almost all of the amuture races and a few pro races with it. Ford GT's are also good.
SKyLineR34 Posted at: 18:57 Apr01 2006 Post ID: 770409
SKyLineR34
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Save money for the '05 Ford GT. It has 558 horses and a good car to drive in supercar festival

www.forumsvibe.com/carscity/

[font=andes][size=20][color=yellow]Please join it needs members!! [/size][/font][/color]

Note: You may need to type it.
lancer vlll Posted at: 15:16 Apr02 2006 Post ID: 771880
lancer vlll
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I did the A & B licences and then sold the car that you won from the first license (B). I then brought a mitsubishi lancer (used car showroom early 1990's I then the second race in the special conditions hall and won a toyota rally raid car worth £265,000 I then also sold that and brought a Spyker from Holland. (The Spyker can participate in alote of races and in my eyes a very good car)

Hope I helped
join http://forumsvibe.com/maximumcheats/
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close