Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Fire Emblem: Goddess of Dawn

Class Improvement

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 5 of 5

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | Last     Previous
Volke Posted at: 13:49 May22 2008 Post ID: 2249759
Volke
Executioner
Post Likes: 33
+
+
I somtimes use him in playthroughs, depends if I can spare the effort of training him up or not.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Poke emblem brother Posted at: 17:03 Jul19 2008 Post ID: 2336652
Poke emblem brother
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
how do you get the dark magic users in the new ones? What do you have to do after your second playthrough to get them?

Also, the knife thing was a neat idea, but i think that there should be throwable knives and that snipers can wield knives maybe? So they aren't always attacking long ranged and in most other combat games(like stronghold) have archers that use knives when the enemy comes up close, and if you gave the sniper a throwable knife they could attack close and affar, even though it would be weaker and no extra damage against fliers would be taken.
Volke Posted at: 12:47 Jul20 2008 Post ID: 2337734
Volke
Executioner
+
+
On 19-Jul-2008 Poke emblem brother said:how do you get the dark magic users in the new ones? What do you have to do after your second playthrough to get them?

Also, the knife thing was a neat idea, but i think that there should be throwable knives and that snipers can wield knives maybe? So they aren't always attacking long ranged and in most other combat games(like stronghold) have archers that use knives when the enemy comes up close, and if you gave the sniper a throwable knife they could attack close and affar, even though it would be weaker and no extra damage against fliers would be taken.
Pelleas - Choose the new option to refuse his request to kill him in Part 3, Chapter 13.

Lehran - Deploy the Black Knight in Part 1, Endgame and have Ike fight the Black Knight (I recommend attacking him once with Ike and then having Haar rescue Ike) in Part 3, Chapter 7.

As for Snipers wielding Knives - they invented Crossbow weapons as close range weapons for Archers. They have 1-2 range.
solidsnake200 Posted at: 20:53 Oct28 2008 Post ID: 2465197
solidsnake200
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Does the crossbow have the same attack no matter what the defence of my characters are?
Volke Posted at: 12:35 Oct29 2008 Post ID: 2465401
Volke
Executioner
+
+
No. It depends on the Attack power of the wielder and the Defence of the target, just like with any other weapon. The difference is that Crossbow weapons are horribly weak unless they have a weapon advantage (which becomes more powerful than with Bows) against certain targets (such as Pegasus Knights, and Laguz if your character has one of the Foe skills equipped).
solidsnake200 Posted at: 17:26 Nov04 2008 Post ID: 2470931
solidsnake200
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Thanks, is Boyd even worth using when you get him. I want to save all of my bounes exp. for part 4.
Volke Posted at: 08:32 Nov05 2008 Post ID: 2471445
Volke
Executioner
+
+
Yes. I think he's slightly outclassed by Nolan, but I've taken him into the final chapter before and he performed fairly well. I think he was at his best in Path of Radiance though.

« Last edited by Volke on Nov 5th 2008 »
solidsnake200 Posted at: 20:09 Nov12 2008 Post ID: 2476911
solidsnake200
Forum GuestMember
+
+
True, do you feel that Soren is on the slow side, or is it just me that he can not double attack for beans?
Volke Posted at: 12:18 Nov14 2008 Post ID: 2477800
Volke
Executioner
+
+
Depends on how fortunate you are with his Speed growth. If it isn't satisfactory, you can always boost it with Bonus Experience once he's capped Magic, Skill and Resistance, which doesn't take all that long.

Most of the magic users are on the slow side. Micaiah, Ilyana, Soren, Rhys and Bastian have mediocre to poor Speed growth. Micaiah and Soren will still become brilliant with clever Bonus Experience use and a little random growth luck. In many playthroughs I have capped every single one of Micaiah's stats, and usually about five or six of Soren's. Bastian isn't half bad either.
Displaying Page 5 of 5

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close