Your Account
    Log into your account here:
       Forgot Password

    Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Follow the dark path or use the light
Mobile
go

A One-Way Trip To The End Of The Universe

Search for a game or topic
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 3 of 7

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Last     Previous | Next
DeathNote_ Posted: 17:37 Oct08 2007 Post ID: 1946873
DeathNote_
AvatarMember
Posts: 364
Post Likes: 0
0
+
On 08-Oct-2007 Komodo said:You are a focking d!ck.

Now, let me explain why:

1. The site will be dull with you gone.
2. You're going to spur a whole heap of good members leaving.
3. The site won't be that funny anymore.
4. The noobs will flock in by the dozens now that our most powerful weapon is gone.
5. Your goodbye post is over the top, even by your standards.



Also, one last note:

That's a freaking sweet name, I might use it.
You have won this thread.Applause
Rider is the best thing ever invented in the history of the Earth. I love her beyond any human's possible thought.

^Thanks to Master Volthawk for sig and avy^
Find the link and get a surprise...
[b][i]Gone until further notice.[i][b]
RJ Fighter Posted: 17:37 Oct08 2007 Post ID: 1946874
RJ Fighter
Super Mod Alumni
AvatarMember
Posts: 14,002
Post Likes: 5
0
+
On 08-Oct-2007 Komodo said:I smell a flame war.
That was me, sorry.
shadowoblivion Posted: 17:41 Oct08 2007 Post ID: 1946880
shadowoblivion
AvatarMember
Posts: 11,094
Post Likes: 0
0
+
Hate to see ya go, Pan!

On a side note, It's funny how people think it's going to be boring here, when they are judging a book by it's cover. I'm not saying it is, but I'm also not saying it is not.

« Last edited by shadowoblivion on Oct 8th 2007 »


Paired w/: king26, abigurl

Need some more rpers for Destiny Bonds 3!!
One X Posted: 18:31 Oct08 2007 Post ID: 1946957
One X
Forum GuestBanned
Posts: 2,182
Post Likes: 1
0
+
You left, so goodbye? You're not going to respond to this. I hope someone else gets anywhere close to being like you on Supcheats.
Xeta Posted: 20:59 Oct08 2007 Post ID: 1947216
Xeta
Beneta
AvatarMember
Posts: 6,129
Post Likes: 79
0
+
Well that sucks.

I never really knew you... I remeber a little before when you were Alzerd Wolf or whatever thtat name was.

But as everyone says, SC just got duller.

ozzo said:xeta actually makes a lot of sense most of the time

if everyone agreed with him more often we wouldnt have this problem
Nanoboy25 Posted: 20:59 Oct08 2007 Post ID: 1947217
Nanoboy25
AvatarMember
Posts: 530
Post Likes: 0
0
+
sniff...sniff...Bye...Pan...Does this mean I get the super mod spot on FF/RP?Rock


"It's not denial, I'm just very selective of the reality I choose to accept!"

Thank You DarkWolf_33 for the Avitar! You too Atroxletum! -_-_-_-_-Pals: Koolstr-_-_-_-_-Paired up with: PokemonRuler
imaloony8.0 Posted: 21:11 Oct08 2007 Post ID: 1947230
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
AvatarMember
Posts: 20,443
Post Likes: 6
0
+
1. King of modesty too...

I'll always remember you as being the second most sarcastic person in the world (The first being House from the tv show HOUSE, even if he isn't real)

I'll somewhat miss you, but part of me is forcing to say that I also won't miss you, do to all the times we've bumped heads. Although, I'll be HAPPY to take up you FF and RP spot, being one of the few "Been here long enough so he at least knows the rules" RPer's.

Wanna listen to me rant about stuff? I started a blog!
https://theloonybinblog.wordpress.com/
Teh Dockness Posted: 21:40 Oct08 2007 Post ID: 1947251
Teh Dockness
AvatarBanned
Posts: 2,685
Post Likes: 0
0
+
It says "This post edited by Youkou". What did it say before that ?
latiasfinder Posted: 21:45 Oct08 2007 Post ID: 1947254
latiasfinder
The Finder
AvatarMember
Posts: 7,737
Post Likes: 0
0
+
Yes Cez, I worshipped you.

Best person on SC. It won't be the same with you gone, but I'm sure people on SC are going to attempt (and most likely fail miserably) to live up to your legacy.

You shall be missed sorely friend, but many good wishes for you and whatever your future holds.

All well wishes to you, Pan. <3

We salute you.

« Last edited by latiasfinder on Oct 8th 2007 »

Sig and Avy by Me ~
InvertAlpha Posted: 22:06 Oct08 2007 Post ID: 1947260
InvertAlpha
FISTS OF JUSTICE
AvatarMember
Posts: 5,677
Post Likes: 6
0
+
Yesterday and today is offically the worst day of my life ;_;
Join me at the Top! The Apex of Pokemon!




Shoutout to the year I only used liking FS/N to have an excuse to make signatures
Teh Dockness Posted: 22:08 Oct08 2007 Post ID: 1947261
Teh Dockness
AvatarBanned
Posts: 2,685
Post Likes: 0
0
+
Yesterday and today are two separate days
InvertAlpha Posted: 22:47 Oct08 2007 Post ID: 1947296
InvertAlpha
FISTS OF JUSTICE
AvatarMember
Posts: 5,677
Post Likes: 6
0
+
i meant days. >_>
Join me at the Top! The Apex of Pokemon!




Shoutout to the year I only used liking FS/N to have an excuse to make signatures
TestVirus101 Posted: 23:03 Oct08 2007 Post ID: 1947306
TestVirus101
Ah crap he's finally dead
AvatarMember
Posts: 15,110
Post Likes: 35
0
+
For the record I did finish two fics. One good, one not so good =D I hope to send you the rest of the Puppeteer by msn =D

You were a good mate. Sure, when we first met, for those 3-5 months you HATED me, but we got along eventually and dude, I have to say when you're not being a jackass, you rock xD (and yeah, on msn that's almost always the case.) Talk to you on msn dude =]

« Last edited by TestVirus101 on Oct 8th 2007 »
TestVirus101 Posted: 23:09 Oct08 2007 Post ID: 1947311
TestVirus101
Ah crap he's finally dead
AvatarMember
Posts: 15,110
Post Likes: 35
0
+
Nope, you're entitled to your opinion.
EDIT: I guess if you say you're Pikachu101 then I'll delete it. Besides, it's on your request anyway.

« Last edited by TestVirus101 on Oct 8th 2007 »
TwilightPrince Posted: 23:21 Oct08 2007 Post ID: 1947322
TwilightPrince
AvatarMember
Posts: 4,601
Post Likes: 0
0
+
Sad to see such a great Member of SC leave,have a great life Cez,you were a Great SuperMod,have a good one Cez.
.:Join My Team TwilightPrince:.

Credit to Me for Signature.
MSN:TwilightPrince_1234atHotmailcom
Insectoid Ruler Posted: 23:25 Oct08 2007 Post ID: 1947325
Insectoid Ruler
AvatarBanned
Posts: 30
Post Likes: 0
0
+
And for my real opinion (it'll be deleted, but I don't care)

Cez, I don't like you. At all. I don't hate you, but only because everyone seems to like you. Weird reason. A few people think I'm jealous of you because everyone hates me and everyone likes you, but I'm not. I look at you as a guy no one wants to be, because that's how you should be looked at. Spending three years on an internet forum for kids? Come on, you shouldn't have been here in the first place. You shouldn't be looked up to, you should be looked down upon. You act tough on the internet, and I think in real life you aren't very tough.
TestVirus101 Posted: 23:33 Oct08 2007 Post ID: 1947327
TestVirus101
Ah crap he's finally dead
AvatarMember
Posts: 15,110
Post Likes: 35
0
+
On 08-Oct-2007 Insectoid Ruler said:And for my real opinion (it'll be deleted, but I don't care)

Cez, I don't like you. At all. I don't hate you, but only because everyone seems to like you. Weird reason. A few people think I'm jealous of you because everyone hates me and everyone likes you, but I'm not. I look at you as a guy no one wants to be, because that's how you should be looked at. Spending three years on an internet forum for kids? Come on, you shouldn't have been here in the first place. You shouldn't be looked up to, you should be looked down upon. You act tough on the internet, and I think in real life you aren't very tough.
Funny coming from you. The age limit on these forums is 13+, he joined when he was 14, so it is why shouldn't he have been here? He spent 3 years on the forum and nobody wants to be him? Everyone wants to be their own person. You've been continuously coming back to a kid's forum for what is it, six months-a year now? And you continuously come back to just to try and annoy people? Now you look down on Cez? Pathetic. I assume by 'tough' you mean physically? I don't believe he's ever claimed to be so. His 'toughness' on the internet is just a sharp wit; I'm sure it carries over to the offline world.
Insectoid Ruler Posted: 23:40 Oct08 2007 Post ID: 1947335
Insectoid Ruler
AvatarBanned
Posts: 30
Post Likes: 0
0
+
On 08-Oct-2007 TestVirus101 said:Funny coming from you. The age limit on these forums is 13+, he joined when he was 14, so it is why shouldn't he have been here? He spent 3 years on the forum and nobody wants to be him? Everyone wants to be their own person. You've been continuously coming back to a kid's forum for what is it, six months-a year now? And you continuously come back to just to try and annoy people? Now you look down on Cez? Pathetic. I assume by 'tough' you mean physically? I don't believe he's ever claimed to be so. His 'toughness' on the internet is just a sharp wit; I'm sure it carries over to the offline world.
I would expect someone to make that comment, but not you because I almost never see you post.

I suppose my wording is coming back to haunt me. What I meant was, he should have left when he was 15. The site is about video games. Video games are meant for childeren, regardless of the mature and adult only rating. I've been getting banned on a regular schedule for the entire year except January. I guess I seem to be here just to annoy people, but I'm not. I'm here because I have no social life which is mostly my fault. I look down on Cez because he's an arrogant prick who likes being that way and thinks it's cool.
TestVirus101 Posted: 23:49 Oct08 2007 Post ID: 1947337
TestVirus101
Ah crap he's finally dead
AvatarMember
Posts: 15,110
Post Likes: 35
0
+
I have close to 10,000 posts, you're just not looking hard enough; or we're not on at the same time and you're typically banned before I even know you were back.

But in reply. He's not legally an adult, he's by my count (14+3) so, he's still technically a child anyway. Video games aren't always directed at children, many are because that's the key sector of the gaming market. You look down on Cez because he has no social life, you then say YOU have no social life and state that he thinks that it's cool to have no social life and to be an arrogant prick.
A quote from the first post:
"my priorities will undoubtedly be based around studying and socialising rather than posting amusingly-captioned pictures of cats and correcting the spelling of people I’ll never meet."
So now he's leaving in part to develop his social life. I don't see the problem? Sure, he's an arrogant jerk a lot of the time, but that's just who he is. That's probably your only valid point, everything else you say, you continue to contradict yourself by being the same as him in those respects.
Insectoid Ruler Posted: 00:01 Oct09 2007 Post ID: 1947342
Insectoid Ruler
AvatarBanned
Posts: 30
Post Likes: 0
0
+
On 08-Oct-2007 TestVirus101 said:I have close to 10,000 posts, you're just not looking hard enough; or we're not on at the same time and you're typically banned before I even know you were back.

But in reply. He's not legally an adult, he's by my count (14+3) so, he's still technically a child anyway. Video games aren't always directed at children, many are because that's the key sector of the gaming market. You look down on Cez because he has no social life, you then say YOU have no social life and state that he thinks that it's cool to have no social life and to be an arrogant prick.
A quote from the first post:
"my priorities will undoubtedly be based around studying and socialising rather than posting amusingly-captioned pictures of cats and correcting the spelling of people I’ll never meet."
So now he's leaving in part to develop his social life. I don't see the problem? Sure, he's an arrogant jerk a lot of the time, but that's just who he is. That's probably your only valid point, everything else you say, you continue to contradict yourself by being the same as him in those respects.
If you want to bring post count into this I have 22,000 posts and 14,000 of those were good posts and are still on the forums.


And legally doesn't matter, MOST VIDEO GAMES ARE DIRECTED AT CHILDREN AND CHILDREN WILL PLAY ALL OF THEM, I do not look down on Cez because he has no social life. No one is just an arrogant jerk, sure, they can pretend to be one, and maybe convince themselves they are one, but they aren't.
Displaying Page 3 of 7

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 420074

Post Top
Click to close