Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town

Connecting

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

KeshKesh Posted at: 09:18 Jun20 2005 Post ID: 214391
KeshKesh
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
When I try to connect my GBA to my Gamecube Harvest Moon Nick, Nak, & Flak keep saying Link Terminated! Can someone PLEASE help me.
thanks,
kesh
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
DarknessRules Posted at: 17:55 Jun27 2005 Post ID: 226156
DarknessRules
Forum GuestMember
+
+
They always say link terminated wether or not something happens. Your connection was a success.
MasterMind_Matt123 Posted at: 21:41 Jul16 2005 Post ID: 265964
MasterMind_Matt123
Forum GuestMember
+
+
hey how do i train my dog so that it can listen to the bell that i got from saibaria? wen i use the bell, my dog doesnt do anything. o and i cant make a topic cuz CrossStinger keeps on closing my topics so please help me.
Wtch Out for ICHIGO!!!He's a Death God and will slash you in two with his Soul Slayer!!!!!
the1youluv Posted at: 21:43 Jul18 2005 Post ID: 269395
the1youluv
Forum GuestMember
+
+
a already answered it on about 5 other topics you made which will be closed soon since he really does close all your topics!
Harvest Moon Rocks!!!! I'm in my 11th year since 6-26-05! Now I am playing Harvest Moon: MORE Friends of Mineral Town! It came out on 7-27-05! If you have the girls game, ask me if you want some cheats!

girly91632 Posted at: 18:32 Feb07 2006 Post ID: 665222
girly91632
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Excuse me The_Pit_Bully but that is very inappropriate so your post will be deleted immediatley. If it happens again, you will be kicked out of supercheats perminatley. I can do that. So watch your mouth? K? Good.

And also, a one word post is spam. I know,the1youluv you were just talking back to The_Pit_Bully's rude comment, but since I deleted it, it would make no sense to keep your response!

So, posts have been deleted.
I luv helping peoplez.....so if ya need help on any animals on Harvest Moon A Wonderful Life, just go to my thread. I can help you with any problem. I am an expert on the animals.
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close