Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Pokemon RP2: Sinnoh Strike!

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 61
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 59 | 60 | Last     Next
imaloony8.0 Posted: 15:26 Dec01 2007 Post ID: 2014157
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
Post Likes: 6
+
3 months ago, a pokemon trainer named Blade and a group of his friends in the Hoenn region went on a jouney to become the greatest pokemon trainers ever. Their training was fierce, they faced legendary pokemon, team aqua, team magma, team rocket, and never stopped. As they approached the 6th gym though... something happened. Blade's best friend, his Sceptile, was kidnapped by Kyogre, lord of the Seas. And now, Blade and his friends follow Kyogre, to save Sceptile, and to find out a deep dark secret about Blade's life, a long lost secret that could change all of humanity forever. So they follow Kyogre... to the Sinnoh region.

(Normal Forum rules here, if you RPed here before, I'd like you to use your old character, and for now, have your old team, but we'll all be capturing a new team in sinnoh, although, you can keep one pokemon from your old team, two if you really must. Weren't in the last RP? No problem! Make a bio and jump in! The more, the marier! But be generous about how strong your pokemon is, how fast they grow, and when they evolve, and you CANNOT start with a legendary, unless you had one at the end of the last RP, other than that. If you wish to have your pokemon talk, listen to these rules:

1. Sometimes their trainers can sort of understand what their own pokemon is saying, but other than that, humans can't understand pokemon!
2. Have them say what they want to say in pokemon language first, Example: Pikachu: "Pika pika pikachu!" Then in single brackets post what they really said Example: Pikachu: (Hello! How are you doing on this fine eve?)
3. Other pokemon can understand your pokemon, so feel free to talk to other pokemon through one of your pokemon!
4. Pokemon can obviously understand their trainers...
And that's it! Have Fun!)

BIOS:

Name:
Weight:
Sex:
Pokemon: (Old players start with their old team, but we'll make a new team, so once we get to Hoenn, drop your whole team except one (Or two, if you really need, Sceptile will be back in my team later) and recapture a new team. If you weren't in the RP, start with a low level team, no evolutions to start, and no Legendaries to start, you can, however, have shiney pokemon if you wish, and Bold the pokemon you'd wish to keep on your team, and when you catch pokemon and change out your team, please update your bio so we have a quick refrance.
Apperance:
Attitude:
History:
(NOTE: No skills or weapons, there's no need for them in this RP really)

Name: Blade
Height: 6'1
Weight: 120 lbs.
Sex: Male
Pokemon: Metagross, Shinx, and Turtwig.
Appearance: A red jacket he wears over a black shirt with a white and red pokeball on it, opening and a pokemon starting to come out of it, a pair of plain blue jeans, slightly worn, a blue cap with the words, "Gotchya" On them, and a pair of Green and black sneakers. His hair is blakc with a flop over one eye, and he has hazle eyes.
Attitude: He's a happy-go-lucky guy who's always in a great mood, but lately, he's been very concerned and shaky at times, he loves to make jokes and be goofy, but he's also a calm, collective guy who just makes you happy when he's around, but occasionally now, he seems scared, and emotionaly a wreck, still, he tries to remain normal.
History: Dreamed of winning the highest of all the tournaments in the Hoenn region, but now is on a mission to save his best friend, Sceptile, who was kidnapped by Kyogre, having to do with Blade's try dyestiny, which he seems scared of, like he knows something aweful is going to happen. His cousin, Flannary, has been supportive to him, and gave him his Typhlosion when it was a baby, but he knows, whatever dangers he faces, it will be him an his friends against the world, but Blade can't help think, as Sinnoh approaches, that he'll get a chance to face the gym's there, and how he might fofill his dream after all...

« Last edited by imaloony8.0 on Jan 21st 2008 »

Wanna listen to me rant about stuff? I started a blog!
https://theloonybinblog.wordpress.com/
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Kaisern_x Posted: 19:19 Dec01 2007 Post ID: 2014511
Kaisern_x
Post Likes: 0
+
1 question, when were making our bios...do we state the team we want? or that we have in the rp? I'm confused

Special Thanks to: The_People_Champ
imaloony8.0 Posted: 19:35 Dec01 2007 Post ID: 2014533
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
If you're a newcomer, just state the team that you have when entering the RP. If you're a veteran from the last one, state your current team, and endit your bio as your team changes.

Kaisern_x Posted: 20:21 Dec01 2007 Post ID: 2014597
Kaisern_x
+
Name: David
Height: 5"8
Weight: 135
Sex: M
Pokemon: Shiny Dratini, Shiny Bagon
Apperance: Black Jeans, Red Shirt(fire pattern and color), Black and White Sneakers
Attitude: He's a cool competitive type of person. Sometimes may be stuborn and sometimes gets ahead of himself. He never backs down from a fight!
History: He grew up by a Volcano. Since he was young, hes been around Dragon pokemon. His dad was a dragon trainer. He was the best Dragon Tamer/Trainer around. People always told him that he would never be as good as his father. The shiny dratini and bagon were gifts from his dad. David's goal is to become the best Dragon Tamer/Trainer and to one day be able to beat his dad!

« Last edited by Kaisern_x on Dec 1st 2007 »

imaloony8.0 Posted: 22:53 Dec01 2007 Post ID: 2014829
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
Can you make a few tiny little tweeks for me? Don't use words like I'm, and My, act like you're describing someone else, and could you give more information in the history section of your bio? It mostly talks about his dad and hardly gives and info on him.

Kaisern_x Posted: 23:23 Dec01 2007 Post ID: 2014874
Kaisern_x
+
Hey, i'll do anything that will make me a better Rp/FF! If there's anything u want me 2 change just say so!

« Last edited by Kaisern_x on Dec 2nd 2007 »

One X Posted: 23:38 Dec01 2007 Post ID: 2014886
One X
Forum GuestBanned
Post Likes: 1
+
Name: Paulio
Height: 6'3
Weight: 150lbs
Pokemon:
Electabuzz
Magmar
Appearance: A tall, buff man. He looks quite old for his age. He wears a black and yellow baseball cap over his flame coloured hair. He has average sized, hazel eyes that change with his surroundings (ie. ocean = blue eyes, a green grassy field = green eyes). He wears a muscle shirt with a variety of streaks, slashes and jagged lines of the lines a yellow colour and the rest of the shirt black, and pants of a fire uprising in colour with hard boots of black leather and steel toe plating. His muscles are incredibly large, this includes his thigh and leg muscles. He also has a single-stap Bag on him which has a variety of items and PokeBalls.
Attitude: Paulio is an outgoing follower. He is also kind helpful. In a battle his cunning and brute power grant him his win, but he is very stubborn in that process and is sometimes too determine to win.
History: Paulio was raised by an apdoted father. He was a great Pokemon trainer. He taught Paulio almost everything Paulio knows, in life, training and battling. Paulio aspires to be great like his foster parent. His father died while he was on a training mission in Kanto. Paulio had found out it was of Kyogre creating a tidal wave over the boat. He still hunts the Kyogre for revenge.
Pooly Posted: 04:45 Dec02 2007 Post ID: 2014987
Pooly
The Sheep Lover
+
I'll have to dig out my old bio now, I'll go find it and edit it into this post as soon as possible.

Name:Max
Height:5'4
Weight:130lbs
Sex:Male
Pokemon:Electivire, Weavile, Drifloon with blue markings(Mark of Kyogre)
Appearance:Max has short and spikey black hair and green eyes, he wears a black t-shirt with a pokeball on the back and he wears a red sleeveless jacket over that(like Red's from the pokemon manga). He wears blue jeans with several rips in them, his pokeball belt is kept at his waist, and his pokeballs have different pictures on them depending on what pokemon is inside them, like Sneasel's pokeball has his face on it.He wears white and red running shoes which look a bit battered and he has a green backpack slung over one shoulder.
Attitude:Max is generally a kind person to people and pokemon and enjoys battling, he is serious in battle and takes into acount any type advantages either pokemon has and the like. He occasionally makes a joke or two, which are normally not very good, he is very care-free and if he feels tired at all he'd like nothing better than to find a tree and take a nap under it.
History:Max met Blade, Shadow and King while they were fighting against Groudon atop Mt.Chimney, he quickly got up there and helped to defeat Groudon, which Shadow then caught, he then decided to travel with them, and then when Shadow and him were battling Kyogre appeared and took Sceptile, now Max is travelling with his new friends to rescue Sceptile and possibly go onto a new adventure.

This ok Loony?

« Last edited by Pooly on Feb 8th 2008 »

Credit to .Impact for the sig & avy
Baseballfreak28 Posted: 07:14 Dec02 2007 Post ID: 2015084
Baseballfreak28
+
I'm feeling in the mood so I'll join. Never Pokemon RPed before so I might suck. Any suggestions are welcome

Name:Clark
Height:4'10"
Weight:196lbs
Sex:Male
Pokemon:Ralts
Appearance:Clark has light brown eyes and short light brown hair that is almost blond. He wears green shorts and a white t-shirt. He wears a blue cap and white running shoes. Clark's belt only has one pokeball on it and that is of his Ralts. On his back is his still light, blue back-pack. It has in it, few pokeballs, potions and a berry.
Attitude:Clark is very timid and shy. He will not approach anyone he doesn't know, unless he is with a family member or a close friend. In battle he tends to lower his voice when giving commands. His Pokemon trusts him very much and they are a great team.
History:Clark got his Ralts from his mother, who's Gardivoir had laid eggs. When he left his hometown he became stronger but not strong enough to face a gym leader. He went to look for a mentor and was told to go to the Sinnoh region, before he left he saw the battle between Blade and the Kyogre, where Blade's Sceptile was taken. Clark saw Blades immense power and skill and knew he wanted him as a tutor. He followed them to the Sinnoh region and then he had to find them. He is waiting to meet up with them at the dock where they are supposed to land.

This OK? I wasn't quite sure about the Pokemon part so I just put one because he is just starting as a trainer.

« Last edited by Baseballfreak28 on Dec 2nd 2007 »
StarDust shall live Posted: 08:17 Dec02 2007 Post ID: 2015140
StarDust shall live
+
Name: Jake
Height: 5"2
Weight: 180lbs
Pokemon: totodile
Appearance: Jake has a light red open jacket which has a pokeball symbol on the left side, he has a white t shirt on underneath which says pokemon, Red cap with two semi circles, he wears the cap backwards and his hair sticks out of the opening in the back of the cap, a belt which holds his 6 pokeballs one of which is his pokemon totodile and the rest are empty, Green camo pants with a pokedex in one of the pockets and blue and white runners
Personality: Jake is the calm type, he hardly ever gets angry unless he is provoked, the last time he got angry his totodile got badly hurt.
History: Jake is new to pokemon, he is only thirteen and has just gotten his first pokemon totodile. Jake and totodile haven't been travelling alot, but what they have seen so far has amazed jake. Jake hasn't got any pokemon since totodile as it is to hard for him yet. the pokemon Professor asked jake a big favour, that if jake could go to the sinnoh regon and get data on the pokemon living there. when jake arrived on the dock on sinnoh, Jake saw the legendary pokemon kyogre diving into the sea, jake almost fainted from the sighting, but jake noticed something in kyogres mouth before he dived a pokemon, Jake wondered on the dock thinking when he saw other trainers.

((hope this is good enough))

« Last edited by StarDust shall live on Dec 2nd 2007 »
hope and lightning said:They protect us, nurture us, treat us like we're special, almost like we're pets...to them, we are just pets.

shadowoblivion Posted: 13:17 Dec02 2007 Post ID: 2015554
shadowoblivion
+
Name: Shadow
height: 5'6
weight: 125
Hometown: Destiny Town
Pokemon: Pikachu, Warturtle, Onix, Kadabra, Swellow
Appearance: A white jacket, with a green and red like t-shirt underneath and also with dark blues jean and belt to hold his pokeballs on. He has grey eyes, with short spikey black hair.
Personality: Shadow's calm, ready to battle whenever he gets the chance. He likes to have a fun time.
history: Shadow's lived in Destiny Town for as long as he can remember. He stayed with his mom, and sister taking care of them. On his 15th birthday, his mom gave him his dad's pokeballs. One day when out in the woods he found Blade, and he traveled with him while meeting new friends. He killed his father, Giovanni, after his father mentioned that Shadow was supposed to take his father's place as head president of Team Rocket.
As a member of Team Dusk, a secret organization to capture legendary and/or new pokemon and care for the and to see that no other organization dares to harm a living pokemon, Shadow became head leader as the old leader retired. Shadow is still head leader to this very day, but is still traveling.
Now he follows Blade in finding Sceptile, and to become the number one poke scientist!

((Good? Has ta be! Lol! And Kaisern, you still need to fix your bio...))

« Last edited by shadowoblivion on Dec 5th 2007 »

Paired w/: king26, abigurl

Need some more rpers for Destiny Bonds 3!!
Gamerad Posted: 13:27 Dec02 2007 Post ID: 2015584
Gamerad
+
Name: Mayk

Height: 5'7

Weight: 140 lbs.

Pokemon:
Arcanine, Gligar, Shiny Swellow, Ralts, Magma and Kedabra. (I will catch some Pokemon Diamond ones later)

Appearance: Sleek black hair that Handsomely falls onto the bridge of his Nose, and stuck up at the back. A dazzling white shirt, with rips on the sleeves with a twist piece of blue cloth tied on at the waist. A plain, yet effective black trousers, that fall over his feet. And black mud stained trainers, that are two sizes to big.

Personallty: easily tempted by a battle, And easily angered, but can be Calm and loving, he is a person that could make friends in a snap. His temper is fiery when he gets it, and he releases his anger by shouting. His attitude is Lively, but sometimes a little shy in Group conversations

History: First Pokemon was growlithe, his favorite. He knows ALOT about Pokemon. He study Pokemon with bill. His Mother is the gym leader of Goldenrod city, and his father is Bill, the famous Pokemon manic, he had always wanted to be a Pokemon trainer, as he was inspired by his Mother, his two older sisters had already started their journey. Mayk had an unsuall name meaning; Pokemon. Many kids at school picked on him because of this, but he left school early because of his Super Brains, and decided to study Pokemon until he could embark on his journey of Pokemon...

Mayk studied his new caught Pokemon with bill. "Train them, and catch every Pokemon in the universe" Bil said to Mayk
"You mean i can finally go on my Pokemon trip!" Mayk stammerd
"Yes" said bill, here take these black running shoes." Bill said " And be careful"
"Take these Pokeballs, and potions, focus on the target of winning, and remember, don't turn back on a battle" Bill warned Mayk.

Mayk ran off waving good bye, he had everything he needed. All except friends... (THIS IS JUST AN INTRODUCTION!)

« Last edited by Gamerad on Dec 3rd 2007 »

imaloony8.0 Posted: 15:02 Dec02 2007 Post ID: 2015800
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
((I'd like Kaisern's bio's appearance to be a bit more descriptive, but, eh, everyone's in, and, let's begin!))

A small group of Strange blue and yellow pokemon of different sizes quickly darted through a bush, all of them seemed very frigtened. One of the bigger ones slowly looked out the side of a tree, and was greeted by a large net flying at him and wrapping him up.
"Reey..." It groaned, as it looked up at two people wearing uniforms with large "G's" on them.
"This family of Lux's are putting up some kid of fight!" One of them groaned.
"Heh, but it'll be worth it. These pokemon can generate a huge amount of power in a group!" The other laughed "Now... Honchkrow! Go! Round up the rest of them!" A pokeball was then released with a bloated Murcrow coming out.
"HOOOOOOOOOONCH!" It cried as it flew twords the Luxray, Luxio, and Shinx's.
Suddunly, a huge, blue spinning pokemon crashed into the Honchkrow, sending it right back at its trainer.
"W-what?" One of them shouted as the pokemon came to a halt.
"What is that?" The other shouted.
Suddunly, a boy riding a green Flygon came out of seemingly nowhere, and landed right next to the Metagross "Your worst nightmare" The boy smiled.

Baseballfreak28 Posted: 15:31 Dec02 2007 Post ID: 2015931
Baseballfreak28
+
"Shhhhh, quiet Ralts" Clark hushed from a nearby bush, he was trying to calm the Luxrays but it wasn't happening. He suddenly heard the trainer talking to the Galactic Grunts and stepped out, "H-hey are you the ones making all the Shinx and Luxrays nervous?" he called timidly, "Ralts go help the Flygon!" he commanded as Ralts jumped towards Flygon.
Kaisern_x Posted: 15:34 Dec02 2007 Post ID: 2015943
Kaisern_x
+
David was walking along when he heard battle noises not so far up ahead! He quickly, but quietly, ran to the noises.

Gamerad Posted: 15:37 Dec02 2007 Post ID: 2015959
Gamerad
+
THUMP, THUMP! Went the ground, as a Arcanine went speeding past, with a boy riding it.
"AAAAArcanine! (Look at that!)" Arcanine said, looking at the family of Shinx's and Luxray's and Flygon, ralts and Team Galactic
"Oh, no not Team Galactic! Arcanine, help Flygon and Ralts!" Mayk shouted. As he jumped of Arcanine and both of them ran towards Flygon and Ralts.

Kaisern_x Posted: 15:42 Dec02 2007 Post ID: 2015985
Kaisern_x
+
David went behind a bush and watched everything that was going on!

Pokemastar Posted: 15:45 Dec02 2007 Post ID: 2016000
Pokemastar
Forum GuestMember
+
Name: Ayon

Height: 5'1

Weight: 110lbs

Pokemon: Vulpix (Nickname: Veil) Female Pokemon

Apperance: He wears a plain Black Shirt with a Pokeball symbol on the back which is rarely seen, he has a Black Jacket on, with a Ninetails symbol on the back. He wears saggy brown jeans, and black boots.

Attitude: He has high respect for his battlers and friends, he has a ton of fun with whatever he's doing. He's a friendly guy and kindhearte and always up for a good laugh.

History: When he was 4 years old, he met his Father for the first time who had been on a trip around the world, exploring Jungles and such and seeing new Pokemon. It was then he met his fathers Ninetails. He grew up playing with Ninetails and always had a load of fun, on his 10th Birthday he got a Vulpix from his father as a Gift. He battled with Vulpix, and played with it normally. He loves Vulpix with all his heart, and now he is 13 years old and ready to start his journey in the Sinnoh Region.

((Tell me if I need to edit anything))

« Last edited by Pokemastar on Dec 2nd 2007 »
Now known as Intoxication.

shadowoblivion Posted: 15:46 Dec02 2007 Post ID: 2016007
shadowoblivion
+
Another boy came came out of the woods too, while riding on a swellow. "Heh...it's been awhile since I've done a battle..." smirked the boy. "OK! Swellow! Show'em who's boss!" The boy jumped off, and the swellow took it's place next to the Metagross.

Paired w/: king26, abigurl

Need some more rpers for Destiny Bonds 3!!
Pooly Posted: 16:10 Dec02 2007 Post ID: 2016057
Pooly
The Sheep Lover
+
A Blaziken crashed to the ground next to Blade in a shower of flames, on it's back was a teenage boy.
"Blaziken, lets teach these weirdos a lesson with your Sky Uppercut!" the boy shouted as he jumped off.

Credit to .Impact for the sig & avy
Displaying Page 1 of 61
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 59 | 60 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close