Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

European Soccer.

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 35 of 36
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 33 | 34 | 35 | Last     Previous | Next
superblobby Posted: 14:56 Jan21 2010 Post ID: 2790719
superblobby
Please Don't Stop The Banter
Post Likes: 21
+
Men's football is more entertaining than women's, and has a much, much larger following, so therefore it's only right they should earn more. Though not quite on the scale it is at the moment.
England; time setters for the entire world.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Lurch5000 Posted: 15:53 Jan22 2010 Post ID: 2791319
Lurch5000
Post Likes: 0
+
no i know, im not saying that women should earn as much as the men, i just theink they should be earning alot more than they do at present

Bout The Time I Set This Reccord Straight, All The Needle Nose Punchin' Is Makin Me Irate Sick Of My B!tch!n' Fallin' On Deaf Ears, Where You Gonna Be In The Next 5 Years?
TehGuitarist Posted: 23:40 Jan31 2010 Post ID: 2796157
TehGuitarist
Forum GuestMember
+
Sanzano said:It honestly wouldn't surprise me a he's often spoken of finishing his career with a London team which is where he originally came from before he was recruited by Manchester United. I think he was a West Ham fan when he was a kid.

He's always been a Manchester United fan. I read his autobiography :P

As for womens football, they should initially get a larger following. I wouldn't even know where to watch it if I wanted to... Then we can think of bumping up wages.
Sanzano Posted: 01:56 Feb02 2010 Post ID: 2796809
Sanzano
Post Likes: 76
+
Yes you are correct, Beckham was a Manchester United mascot for a match against West Ham United in 1986 when he was a kid. He inherited his parents fanatical support of the club even though he lived in London.

TehGuitarist Posted: 13:30 Feb02 2010 Post ID: 2796948
TehGuitarist
Forum GuestMember
+
Yup. Even though he left Man United under dodgy circumstances, I think most Man U fans still respect him and consider him a hero. I know I do. I'm very excited for the AC Milan game. Hopefully Beckham will receive a warmer welcome than Tevez did.
Sanzano Posted: 01:15 Feb03 2010 Post ID: 2797365
Sanzano
+
David Beckham is a national hero and I will be surprised if he gets a hostile reception at Old Trafford. It would be a fantastic story if Beckham was made England Captain and they went on to win the World Cup. As for Tevez, the Manchester United fans are just bitter they lost one of the best players in the world to their Manchester rivals but they have themselves to blame for that.

TehGuitarist Posted: 14:26 Feb03 2010 Post ID: 2797519
TehGuitarist
Forum GuestMember
+
I would agree with you but Tevez has spoken out many a time against Alex Ferguson and I'm sure that most fans would side with Sir Alex over Tevez any day. Yes, he was good but Fergie thought the price was to high. When he finally decided to buy Tevez, Tevez snubbed him. This is all fair but some of the things he said afterwards... Besides, everyone knows that Fergie does what he feels is best for the club.
Sanzano Posted: 01:24 Feb04 2010 Post ID: 2797785
Sanzano
+
I think Fergie made a mistake with Tevez, he should have snapped him up when he had the chance especially after selling Ronaldo. I don't think Manchester United strike are going to win any major trophies this year if they're just going to rely on Rooney.

TehGuitarist Posted: 14:52 Feb04 2010 Post ID: 2797904
TehGuitarist
Forum GuestMember
+
If Nani continues playing the way he is, then we shouldn't become over reliant on him.
Sanzano Posted: 01:43 Feb12 2010 Post ID: 2801544
Sanzano
+
I think Manchester United's era at the top is coming to an end, I think the top teams will be those with money to buy the best players available and Manchester United are 750 Million in debt at the moment.

PhilXZ Posted: 15:50 Mar31 2010 Post ID: 2822146
PhilXZ
German Wunderkind
+
Speaking of ManU, they lost in Munich for the Champions League Quarterfinal match, 2:1. Monuc played without top players Schweinsteiger and Robben (Thigh-injury). Rooney has an ankle injury and is most likely to miss 3-4 weeks, so this increases Munich's chance of moving on to the Semis even more. With Gomez and Robben now ready to play against Schalke on Saturday for the top spot of the Bundesliga, it'll be pretty exciting. But, then again, they're playing on Old Trafford in an away game situation.
Alexzander Posted: 10:56 Apr03 2010 Post ID: 2823539
Alexzander
Post Likes: 1
+
This year CL is really exciting, alot of surprises from all the teams, and Real Madrid disqualified by Lyon, wich i expected.
The chase is better than the catch!
San Andreas Walk Underwater
PhilXZ Posted: 16:09 Apr03 2010 Post ID: 2823683
PhilXZ
German Wunderkind
+
This year's Bundesliga is exciting too. With 4 teams still being able to win the title (Munich, Schalke, Leverkusen, Dortmund) it'll be exciting. It'll come down to next week if the remaining 4 matchdays will be between all four teams, just Munich and Schalke, or if Munich's completely won it.
Alexzander Posted: 17:46 Apr03 2010 Post ID: 2823710
Alexzander
+
All championships in Europe this year are exciting, except for the Spanish were once again its the fight between the super Barcelona and Real. But i have to admit, even tough only 2 teams are fighting for the championship, its still the greatest championship in the world for this year. Also Seria A is on flame, 5 games before the end of the championship and Inter is in front of Roma with 2 points and 3 points from AC Milan. Of course i wish AC Milan to win it.
superblobby Posted: 06:10 Apr04 2010 Post ID: 2823916
superblobby
Please Don't Stop The Banter
Post Likes: 21
+
Scottish League is poor, Ranger 10 points out in front.

The Premier League this year is insane, Top three gunning for the title, Next 4 or 5 goiung for fourth, and the battle to stay up isn't all that bad either.

Also the fixture list is rather exciting. Yeah boi.
England; time setters for the entire world.
Sanzano Posted: 01:33 Apr08 2010 Post ID: 2826068
Sanzano
+
I just can't get excited about Scottish football, what I've seen of it has been less than impressive. Barcelona are the best team in the world with Messi the best player.

Alexzander Posted: 07:24 Apr10 2010 Post ID: 2827376
Alexzander
+
The only team that has a small chance to stop Barcelona is Bayern, but still Barca plays awsome soccer.
PhilXZ Posted: 20:37 Apr10 2010 Post ID: 2828049
PhilXZ
German Wunderkind
+
Bayern has no chance. If they face off against Barca in the CL-Finale in Madrid, they'd be sure to lose.

I'd say the title is safely in Barcelona's hands, unless Messi suffers and injury and misses the Final.

Bayern vs. Barcelona is my guess for the final.
Alexzander Posted: 05:03 Apr11 2010 Post ID: 2828208
Alexzander
+
Im saying that Bayern has a small chance because it will be only one match, so they could be lucky and catch Barca in a bad day. Inter will have to play 2 games with Barca, so one of the 2 matches Barca will be in a good mood for sure.
Sanzano Posted: 09:59 Apr12 2010 Post ID: 2829277
Sanzano
+
In football anything can happen, I've seen bigger shocks than Bayern beating Barcelona.

Displaying Page 35 of 36
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 33 | 34 | 35 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close