Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

F*****g yes, i told her!

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 6

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Last     Next
SomeWhere Posted: 02:52 Dec25 2007 Post ID: 2045714
SomeWhere
Post Likes: 5
+
I told her i liked her! But... I didn't get a answer! I was like wtf i thought but later on i started thinking more and more about her... My thirst after her is almost scarying. Like being a vampire before knowing it, and then you kill a man/woman and feel horrible after. That's how i feel now... I have to have a answer so I know what she feels about me. She doesn't have to love me, i just need a answer... Any help here, please?

//SomeWhere
"Close your mind,
and
Open your heart."
-Swedish House Mafia
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
TwilightPrince Posted: 03:00 Dec25 2007 Post ID: 2045717
TwilightPrince
Post Likes: 0
+
What did she do after you told her?
Did She walk away?Or wah?!Anxious
.:Join My Team TwilightPrince:.

Credit to Me for Signature.
MSN:TwilightPrince_1234atHotmailcom
SomeWhere Posted: 03:28 Dec25 2007 Post ID: 2045726
SomeWhere
+
Nope, I did O:- i had just quitted and saw her sitting all alone, so i tohughht" should i grab the chance or should i let it slip away?" but i took the chance and i walked away cause i was in a hurry, i had to go home fast so my parent's wouldn't get worried.
"Close your mind,
and
Open your heart."
-Swedish House Mafia
TwilightPrince Posted: 03:33 Dec25 2007 Post ID: 2045729
TwilightPrince
+
OMGZ you walked away D=
So now wonder how you will know if she said yes.
Unless you go up to her again and tell her sorry for
just leaving like that,and talk to her.
.:Join My Team TwilightPrince:.

Credit to Me for Signature.
MSN:TwilightPrince_1234atHotmailcom
SomeWhere Posted: 06:07 Dec25 2007 Post ID: 2045768
SomeWhere
+
Yeah, i was thinking about doing that... But i will wait untill school starts again cause i'm not sure of her namne or where she livez xD
"Close your mind,
and
Open your heart."
-Swedish House Mafia
StarDust shall live Posted: 06:42 Dec25 2007 Post ID: 2045773
StarDust shall live
Post Likes: 1
+
all you can do is pray for the answer you hope
hope and lightning said:They protect us, nurture us, treat us like we're special, almost like we're pets...to them, we are just pets.

SomeWhere Posted: 11:29 Dec25 2007 Post ID: 2045888
SomeWhere
+
yes, i guess so...
"Close your mind,
and
Open your heart."
-Swedish House Mafia
Cataclysm Posted: 11:38 Dec25 2007 Post ID: 2045892
Cataclysm
Post Likes: 2
+
On 25-Dec-2007 StarDust shall live said:all you can do is pray for the answer you hope
Praying won't get you anywhere.

The only way to get something in this life is to do it yourself. In my opinion, if you sit and pray for something you want, it means that you're just too lazy to get up and try to do something about it.

In other words, if you want to convince her you're worth a yes, then at least do something to support that decision.

Me being the relationship expert I am, I obviously know what I'm talking about.
Sig and avy by Jam Jar

Wizmo Gizmo Posted: 15:46 Dec25 2007 Post ID: 2046055
Wizmo Gizmo
+
As if you love her. Somewhere, I searched for your other thread and it seems you just lust for her, I suggest you let these feelings of "puppy love" so to speak, go away on their own. I assume you're a teenager, so why even try to get with a girl when you most likely know it will end badly?
Gamerad Posted: 16:25 Dec25 2007 Post ID: 2046112
Gamerad
Post Likes: 1
+
On 25-Dec-2007 Wizmo Gizmo said:As if you love her. Somewhere, I searched for your other thread and it seems you just lust for her, I suggest you let these feelings of "puppy love" so to speak, go away on their own. I assume you're a teenager, so why even try to get with a girl when you most likely know it will end badly?
Why would you care, everyone has had love, I had love, it ended badly. But new love begins, my Mums partner just proposed to my Mum, and now there getting married.

Wizmo Gizmo Posted: 16:38 Dec25 2007 Post ID: 2046122
Wizmo Gizmo
+
When you're a teenager relationships almost always end badly, even when you're not they still do, and to be honest I see no point in a relationship (as in a husband, wife, boyfriend, girlfriend) if there is no love involved. Lust can be part of love, but lust alone can't withstain a true relationship. And most people are very sad when their relationships end badly.
Aggron306 Posted: 16:53 Dec25 2007 Post ID: 2046136
Aggron306
+
On 25-Dec-2007 Cataclysm said:Praying won't get you anywhere.

The only way to get something in this life is to do it yourself. In my opinion, if you sit and pray for something you want, it means that you're just too lazy to get up and try to do something about it.

In other words, if you want to convince her you're worth a yes, then at least do something to support that decision.

I thought you were the drunk party expert?!EhDoh
Cataclysm Posted: 16:54 Dec25 2007 Post ID: 2046137
Cataclysm
+
I have many occupations. Relationships and Drunk parties just so happen to go hand in hand.
Sig and avy by Jam Jar

TestVirus101 Posted: 19:16 Dec25 2007 Post ID: 2046178
TestVirus101
Ah crap he's finally dead
Post Likes: 35
+
On 25-Dec-2007 SomeWhere said:Yeah, i was thinking about doing that... But i will wait untill school starts again cause i'm not sure of her namne or where she livez xD
You don't know her name and you've spent all this time thinking about her and telling her you like her. Why not go as far as asking her name first? This isn't a Rave, you can't start conversations with, "Wanna dance?"
poke.addicted Posted: 20:04 Dec25 2007 Post ID: 2046207
poke.addicted
Post Likes: 3
+
Lol you like her, and you dont know her Name. Try getting to know her more. Then see where it goes.
Yo.
The saiyain king Posted: 20:46 Dec25 2007 Post ID: 2046239
The saiyain king
+
Applause
i give you props for being a man
cheating-is-good Posted: 02:56 Dec26 2007 Post ID: 2046415
cheating-is-go
od
+
On 25-Dec-2007 Cataclysm said:Praying won't get you anywhere.

Applause

Let's hear it for Cataclysm, he just gave the perfect answer.

You need to go back, and talk to her. And if all you do is sit around praying then nothing will happen, besides her forgetting about you, and going out with someone else while you sulk in the corner. F*ck praying, get up, and do it yourself, relying on people, or gods is not a good way to get through life.

That said, I hope it all works out for you, and you don't end up watching her from afar.

« Last edited by cheating-is-good on Dec 26th 2007 »
Great, I'm moving. Who knows when you'll see me again.
SomeWhere Posted: 03:03 Dec26 2007 Post ID: 2046418
SomeWhere
+
On 25-Dec-2007 Wizmo Gizmo said:When you're a teenager relationships almost always end badly, even when you're not they still do, and to be honest I see no point in a relationship (as in a husband, wife, boyfriend, girlfriend) if there is no love involved. Lust can be part of love, but lust alone can't withstain a true relationship. And most people are very sad when their relationships end badly.
you're right but... well i am worried because what happends if we get together, then i go to ninth grade. Then she and me won't be as close as we used to be, and we have to break up and all that ****... But, you have forgotten the saying"the love you take is equal to the love you get"(or something like that.) I think it sorta means that if you get hurt, you still have a chance to fall in love again, and knowing it will end up badly, but you still don't regret that times you spended with your girl/boyfriend. So your opinion is kind of correct but also not.
"Close your mind,
and
Open your heart."
-Swedish House Mafia
Wizmo Gizmo Posted: 03:41 Dec26 2007 Post ID: 2046431
Wizmo Gizmo
+
I really wish people would stop basing their lives around boy/girlfriend relationships. I am not referring to you in specific, SomeWhere. But that really bothers me.

But since you seem to nothing about her, not even HER NAME(!), I think all you are feeling is a "crush". A lot of people go through this during their teenage periods and mistake it for love.

You really should not try to be her boyfriend unless you know her. Think this to yourself: "Why do I like this girl? I don't know her name. She's pretty, but there are prettier girls who I might actually be able to meet and who might have a decent personality so I can love them and not just lust after this young girl.".

You can go through your entire life without a boyfriend or girlfriend. May not be the life you want, though.
Cataclysm Posted: 05:11 Dec26 2007 Post ID: 2046468
Cataclysm
+
Of course you can go through your life without a girlfriend or boyfriend.
That's why prostitution was created.

Really, there's not much to it. Nothing much that you're missing.
Does this seem convincing?
Sig and avy by Jam Jar

Displaying Page 1 of 6

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close