Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

The President

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

TheBoss Posted: 23:51 Jan04 2008 Post ID: 2063294
TheBoss
Post Likes: 0
+
Soo what does everyone think of the president??? Well i personally think that he could have done a better job and i also want to know why everyone hates him...i mean im free and i have my rights and terorists arent blowing up my mother so i think that he held up his end of the rope for his 4 years...And what are peoples opinions on the elections this time around? eh?

Friends: Swap,luc,eagle,Ramm

Im waiting for the OK on a new team...so when it comes out JOIN IT FOO'S !!!!
Shadow_Lord Posted: 07:42 Jan05 2008 Post ID: 2063524
Shadow_Lord
+
Please remember not everyone here's American. While I think we can safely assume you're talking about George Bush, please actually state that. Do it in the next 48 hours or I'm locking this.
[center]
Signature credited to Nathan (or whatever he decides to call himself next)

MSN address: yamiken (at) hotmail (dot) co (dot) uk
[size=6](You know the drill, remove the spaces, replace the at with @ and the dot
Volke Posted: 07:47 Jan05 2008 Post ID: 2063526
Volke
Executioner
Post Likes: 33
+
If we are talking about George Bush, I'm glad to see the back of him. I'm not American and I don't live in the USA, but his influence did spread to the previous British Priminister, Tony Blair.
jrich49676 Posted: 07:47 Jan05 2008 Post ID: 2063527
jrich49676
+
i dont really like bush...he put us into debt, which he inturn printed more money, which inturn caused inflation.....there was never a war, it was just an invasion...there was no use for it honestly, cause all it did was make us poor and cause american casualties. i think we shoulda had somebody else, i think this country would be alot better. i mean i know im young, but comedian Lewis Black states alot of government stuff in his shows and its all true, so i learn from that, and plus theres the internet....BTW, George W. Bush was president for 8 years

RIP Marvee Johnson March 26, 1986-September 2, 2007
Dark_Moon Posted: 09:27 Jan05 2008 Post ID: 2063605
Dark_Moon
+
I honestly don't find a good use for the war. Why does it have to be America that should "help" this country. However if a democrat does winand pulls the troops out, I'm afraid they're might be another terroist attack... but airport security is a lot more secure now. But all I'm saying is that we're too deep into a war that never should have happened.
cheating-is-good Posted: 23:11 Jan05 2008 Post ID: 2065699
cheating-is-go
od
+
I don't really like George W. bush as as president. As a person, sure. As a President, hell no! Outside the white house, he might be a nice guy, but he's just not suited to be a president, he just doesn't have it in him.

America doesn't really care about what happens over in Iraq, or anywhere else. They just want to spread their influence where ever we can, and take the attention off of ourselves. Try to help everyone one else, when we can't help ourselves.

« Last edited by cheating-is-good on Jan 5th 2008 »
Great, I'm moving. Who knows when you'll see me again.
Fwank Posted: 15:32 Jan06 2008 Post ID: 2067363
Fwank
Post Likes: 4
+
OP has less than 24 hours to edit his post according to the rules (and/or just make it more specific) before I close this. Time extention warranted if OP replies before then.

Alternatively, if you guys post another "Bush is a crap president" comment without adding any factual evidence or even go so far as to reference things that doesn't even suggest his "apparent" competency (according to you guys), I'm closing this thread, so that OP woudn't be to blame for this horrible topic.

Back yourselves up guys: as your posts stand now, you guys just look like a bunch of ignorant wagon jumpers; even if I didn't like George Bush, I couldn't deny the potential good he's doing for the world on a global scale.

You guys should probably do some research next time you see a topic here in D&D that you have an opinion on... or at least explain where it came from. This isn't an opinion poll/rant thread, so don't post like it is one.
Shadow_Lord Posted: 17:21 Jan11 2008 Post ID: 2074835
Shadow_Lord
+
Time limit exceeded. Locking.
[center]
Signature credited to Nathan (or whatever he decides to call himself next)

MSN address: yamiken (at) hotmail (dot) co (dot) uk
[size=6](You know the drill, remove the spaces, replace the at with @ and the dot
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 297557

Post Top
Click to close