Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion

elder scrolls oblivion

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

manhunt Xx Posted at: 19:24 Jan07 2008 Post ID: 2069623
manhunt Xx
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
hey i was just wondering like i was watching some you tube videos like people made boulders and horses and people fly off cliffs or fly in the air how do you do that stuff and they turned people into animals it was sweet how do u do that for the 360
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
manhunt Xx Posted at: 19:36 Jan07 2008 Post ID: 2069652
manhunt Xx
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 07-Jan-2008 manhunt Xx said:hey i was just wondering like i was watching some you tube videos like people made boulders and horses and people fly off cliffs or fly in the air how do you do that stuff and they turned people into animals it was sweet how do u do that for the 360
hey can someone help me i gots to go
not rushin u guys tho
flamester Posted at: 13:29 Jan25 2008 Post ID: 2091486
flamester
Forum GuestMember
+
+
ok the making boulders fly ( i think this is right) there is a spell called telekinetic and is a spell hope this helped
fablelord Posted at: 18:12 Jan25 2008 Post ID: 2091828
fablelord
+
+
To make people turn into animals I think you need a daedric staff. I forgot what daedra it is but I know it was some daedra.
Murphy's Law: It is impossible to make anything foolproof because fools are so ingenious.
deoraven Posted at: 09:00 Jul07 2008 Post ID: 2315819
deoraven
+
+
the daedric staff is called WABBAJACK and will turn people even the gatekeeper into sheep (maybe other animals too) telekinetic powers are tricky you mite need some patience lol ....and what you saw on youtube is mostly MODDED by console commands on the pc....they even got the superman cape lol .....and you can only fly on the pc version i think lol you could always go to dive rock and jump off and make believe you are flying but you will probably die from the fall lol
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close