Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Resident Evil 4

Post your gameplay tips for RE4 here!!!

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 4 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Previous
cheating-is-good Posted at: 23:12 Mar23 2008 Post ID: 2168815
cheating-is-good
Post Likes: 0
+
+
After you beat the game, and can get the typewriter gun for 1,000,000 million coins, do not sell all of your guns. Even though mine were all fully updated, I only got 836,700 out of it all. Luckily, I saved it. Make sure you have at least 500,000.
Great, I'm moving. Who knows when you'll see me again.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Aaden Foli Posted at: 03:22 Apr28 2008 Post ID: 2219603
Aaden Foli
+
+
Anyone got tips for Mercenaries?
cheating-is-good Posted at: 00:17 May07 2008 Post ID: 2230716
cheating-is-good
+
+
Keep moving. I find that I kill alot faster when I collect all the hourglasses before fighting.
King of Hell Posted at: 21:21 Jun17 2008 Post ID: 2286885
King of Hell
Post Likes: 2
+
+
I find that for most enemies, shooting them in the face, kicking them over and head bumping (slicing at the head so it hits the ground and makes them take longer to get up if you keep doing it) works for me.

cheating-is-good Posted at: 23:53 Jun20 2008 Post ID: 2291211
cheating-is-good
+
+
Yes, that is a good tactic, its how I kill my enemies.

After you buy the P.R.L. laser cannon on professional difficulty, you can buy it on normal mode as well.
King of Hell Posted at: 10:45 Jun24 2008 Post ID: 2296222
King of Hell
Post Likes: 2
+
+
Well, I was talking about when you actually needed tips. As soon as I got the Typwriter, Handcannon, P.R.L and Infinite Launcher, all skill needed vanished from the game. Pro is a joke now... Moreso than before.

cheating-is-good Posted at: 07:00 Jul02 2008 Post ID: 2306906
cheating-is-good
+
+
Yeah, you're right. Its really easy, but normally American Agents don't run through villages killing people with high powered weaponry. They should have like a, I don't know, a higher difficulty or something.

A tip, hmmm, buy the TMP when you can. You will find ammunition for this gun quite often, and a lot of it as well. Its also just plain cool to have a sub-machine gun.
yossy666 Posted at: 17:36 Jul02 2008 Post ID: 2308281
yossy666
+
+
^ I've never liked it.
i wanna live like james dean, i wanna die a superstar.
---
yossy666 | Komodo | Aaden Foli | 02 Dissociative. | yossy666
Hack3r Posted at: 11:18 Aug03 2008 Post ID: 2361565
Hack3r
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i think in order to save ammo i killed they enemies that fell with a knife it helps
ultimatetrainer005 Posted at: 21:30 Aug08 2008 Post ID: 2370433
ultimatetrainer005
+
+
i dont know if this tip is here or not, but...

If there are lots of enemies(ex: the village)try luring them thru a hallway or something. that makes them really easy to pick off
credit goes to tp for the awesome sig!!!
Friends with:swampert owner, shadow_cresselia_101, precise_answera, Deoxys360, Charizard 1276, Twilight Prince

Join Team Smash!!
Ma Brawl code:2363-5456-7947
Ichigo Kurosaki Posted at: 07:05 Jun28 2009 Post ID: 2658498
Ichigo Kurosaki
+
+
When you reach the Castle, you can use the rifle to make your way just a bit easier. When you reach the crate with the box of rifle ammo on it. Go ahead and kill the 2 Zealots on the lower parapet. Then look at the area above and to the right of where the Zealots were. If your in a good position, you can see the Zealot who fires the catapult that guns for you when you try to reach the cannon hoist. If you kill him from your low-angle perch, that catapult will never fire.

If you have the Infinite Launcher, you can avoid some hits when you reach Chapter 5-4. Look for the gatling gun mounts BEFORE triggering the cutscenes that activate them. If you blast the mount while inactive, the gunner dies instantly when the cutscene starts. There are five such gunmounts: on a pillbox, atop the large tower and three of them after the first hard gate. To get the three, open the gate but DO NOT ENTER the area. Instead, sight the three unmanned gunmounts from just outside the zone and blast them. When you enter the area and the gate drops closed behind you the gunners all die instantly. You need the IRL for this, unless you feel like carrying five regular rocket launchers in your inventory...
Volke Posted at: 07:18 Jun28 2009 Post ID: 2658499
Volke
Executioner
Post Likes: 33
+
+
The second one is a good one. I never knew that. Note that it's actually impossible to obtain five Rocket Launchers at the same time, though.

Finally, some posts in the Resident Evil series hub.
Ichigo Kurosaki Posted at: 08:39 Jul03 2009 Post ID: 2663938
Ichigo Kurosaki
+
+
Actually, you CAN. If you have the largest briefcase. You can align them vertically. They'll take up 10x8 blocks. It's a tight fit, but it CAN be done. It just isn't practical.
Volke Posted at: 11:39 Jul04 2009 Post ID: 2664757
Volke
Executioner
Post Likes: 33
+
+
What I meant was that it's impossible for you to have access to more than four Rocket Launchers at the same time, and that's if you include the Infinite Launcher.

The reason being is that you can only buy one single shot Rocket Launcher from the Merchant at a time, as he won't restock the weapon until you use up the one you bought. However, this doesn't stop you from buying the Infinite Launcher. So now you have two. A third Rocket Launcher is found inside the Castle, in the bridge room just before the hallway where Saddler kills Luis. The fourth one is the Rocket Launcher (Special) that Ada gives to you to kill Saddler.
Ichigo Kurosaki Posted at: 14:05 Sep05 2009 Post ID: 2728292
Ichigo Kurosaki
+
+
True, but if you have the IRL, why bother with any more? The Gatling Gun trick really does work. I do it all the time.

Here's another one:
In Chapter 4-2, after you raise the portcullises that bar the upper door in the gallery with the statues that hang upside down from the ceiling, you'll enter a room with Zealots, including a Red one. If you have a rocket launcher, aim at the upper level, on the left. If your aim is good, you'll hit the crossbow zealot and trigger the gas barrel, killing the Red Zealot. Otherwise, you may have to chase him.

If you do, here're two alternate strategies:
ONE: If you didn't kill Red and you get the cutscene when you jump down to the upper deck, stay there and aim a rocket launcher to the right of Red. If your aim is good, he'll go down. DO NOT AIM DIRECTLY AT RED, or he WILL run and you will not be able to hit him at all.

TWO: If he ran the second time, DO NOT FOLLOW HIM. Instead, drop back down to the lower level and go back through that room you first used to reach the upper level and intercept him.
maximus43 Posted at: 06:39 Jul10 2010 Post ID: 2866903
maximus43
+
+
get millons of gold and buy the chicargo type writer it is the best weapon there is when fully upgraded[spoiler][/spoiler]
TOO PRO 4 YOU

albert wesker Posted at: 21:40 Feb18 2013 Post ID: 3217083
albert wesker
Post Likes: 34
+
+
cheating-is-good said:Hey its gamepat.

I will back up Volke's tip, the knife is extremely useful now.

another tip, if you have over 30,000 gold, and you don't think that you can beat a boss, but a rocket launcher. one shot kill to anything.

actuly just abuut "it" (shudder) does not have one shot kill even the 5-4 JJ (minigun dude)
Gamertag: ThatWhiteGuy177

Displaying Page 4 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close