Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

What the game was missing

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 5

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | Last     Next
Resaiden Posted at: 19:24 Feb17 2008 Post ID: 2125976
Resaiden
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Yeah anyone can say Twilight Princess was big and bad. But, I say that isn't the story. I thought the game was missing something. I thought it was missing that Zelda-Feel. It doesn't bring the feeling of excite you get when you beat a boss. Yeah it's cool to lay the smack down on some boss Zelda style using a wii mote. But It was missing the LOZ feel. For example- his new looks. Link was great before. Why the new look. Yeah with new generation consoles come new graphics but come on! He looked perfect before!!! And the game is much darker! At first we had thousands of Side Quests now we got "Find Some Poe Souls". Thats the only sidequest. The other LOZ games were much light because of the cheerful yet funny townsfolks. And don't forget those annoying fairys. No, really don't forget them. They took'em out. Now who provides Comidic Relief and a headache! For pete sakes they took out Navi! WHY? Twilight Princess went to fair! Ok I calmed down. Honestly I have nothing agsinst it. It's a great game. But, does anyone feel the same way?
Cya guys.
Rip Resaiden
September 8, 2007-March 25, 2008

I finally get my submission rank to the top 500 then I get my mod transfer. Oh well. Peace out. New Name: Flamedrario
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
SCUM_OF_THE_EARTH Posted at: 01:00 Feb18 2008 Post ID: 2126580
SCUM_OF_THE_EARTH
+
+
They didn't take faries out. Once you go through certain stages of the Cave of Ordeals, you unlock fairies at the small beach like springs. The game goes for a fairly long time also, so they probably didn't need any other side missions other than the Golden Bugs and Finding the Poe souls.

Anyone is welcome to use some of my stocks.
tbug2007 Posted at: 05:49 Feb18 2008 Post ID: 2126666
tbug2007
Da Bug
Post Likes: 4
+
+
Well, in a way, I'm with SOTE. In another way, I'm with Reaiden. THey definately took out that Zelda-eeish feel, it was bugging me too. It almost seemed as if the point of the game was to get those evil Dark peices for Midna more than it was to save Zelda...

Well, one thing's sure, it's still as addicting as the other zelda games!

ubr cuulness by Craizin the raizin. <3

FILIP R POLICE
Resaiden Posted at: 06:48 Feb18 2008 Post ID: 2126703
Resaiden
+
+
SOTE: yeah but they don't follow you like in others. Ok you got me on the side quests part.

Tbug: Yeah i know what ur saying. Zelda didnt play that much of a role
Cya guys.
Rip Resaiden

I finally get my submission rank to the top 500 then I get my mod transfer. Oh well. Peace out. New Name: Flamedrario
tbug2007 Posted at: 07:45 Feb18 2008 Post ID: 2126748
tbug2007
Da Bug
+
+
It was almost like Midna was the main character.

I can see it now... Legend of Midna!

FILIP R POLICE
Resaiden Posted at: 08:08 Feb18 2008 Post ID: 2126768
Resaiden
+
+
LOL
Zelda was only in there for a couple scenes but it was still called LOZ. Which was stupid like in majora's mask zelda was never in it. But its still called LOZ. I still think sidequests should have been in there. Find poe souls was long and boring and golden bugs were to hard. It left out the main ones like finding masks.
Cya guys.
Rip Resaiden

achmoud Posted at: 08:41 Feb18 2008 Post ID: 2126780
achmoud
+
+
There are some fun mini-games and you forgot one side quest:Heart Pieces.

Credit to Brandex for sig
E-bro:Brandex
I would do anything TWILIGHT LINK told me on this site.
Resaiden Posted at: 08:44 Feb18 2008 Post ID: 2126782
Resaiden
+
+
Heart Peices don't count.
Yeah, ok, we got mini games. They didn't take those out but what do those matter. I'm talkin bout zelda traditions like song playing
Cya guys.
Rip Resaiden

rbug2006 Posted at: 10:41 Feb18 2008 Post ID: 2126851
rbug2006
+
+
Yeah I get it...

You mean Majora didn't have Zelda in it at all???

I'M BACK!!
tbug2007 Posted at: 10:46 Feb18 2008 Post ID: 2126855
tbug2007
Da Bug
+
+
What? That's weird... WHy would it not hav Zelda in it?

FILIP R POLICE
Resaiden Posted at: 11:07 Feb18 2008 Post ID: 2126898
Resaiden
+
+
I dunno it had skull kid instead of zelda!
just like LOZ TP had skull kid but it still had zelda. But what happened to song playing!?!
Cya guys.
Rip Resaiden

tbug2007 Posted at: 11:13 Feb18 2008 Post ID: 2126910
tbug2007
Da Bug
+
+
Went away after WWW...

RESURECT!!! Let's email them lol

FILIP R POLICE
Saint Jimmy Posted at: 13:32 Feb18 2008 Post ID: 2127082
Saint Jimmy
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I agree, there is something missing from TP. There is still some song playing, but not much, and the only song from the older games((as far as I know)), Epona's Song, is shortened. I really do miss the side quests, they were all really fun. I was just a few minutes ago playing TP, but I got bored, because there was nothing else to do. One thing I REALLY hate about TP, is that Link's face is COMPLETELY different, for one. But the thing I hate most, is that in the Wii Version((I don't know about the GC version)), Link is, RIGHT HANDED!! It makes me SOOO Angry!! I always loved Link, ever since I was a little kid, because he was the only main character, of ANYTHING, that was actually LEFT HANDED. Now, being left handed, that really means a lot to me, seeing as how this whole world is built for right handed people. But in TP, not only did they change the way Link LOOKS, they changed which hand he uses, too!! God, whenever I finished LOZ:TP for the first time; I cried. Because it just SUCKED!! Don't get me wrong, the game was good and all, but it was NOTHING like the games before. What happened to Navi?? I miss Navi!! In my opinion, Majoras Mask, but mainly, Ocarina of Time, were the two greatest games ever made, out of all games; The Legend of Zelda should STICK with THEM!!
What? Say something! Am I so beautiful that you're at a loss for words?-Midna, Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
Saint Jimmy Posted at: 13:39 Feb18 2008 Post ID: 2127098
Saint Jimmy
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Also, if I remember correctly, Majoras Mask in itself was a side quest. I haven't played it in a very long time, but if I remember correctly, at the end of OoT, Navi was gone, even though Ganondorf, for all intents and purposes, was "dead". Majoras Mask was the story of Links quest to find Navi, which winded up in actually being his quest to save the world or something like that. I never did beat it, my N64 was stolen before I had a chance, but I imagine that in the end Link never did find Navi. Thus ends the "Annoying, smart mouthing, but loveable, Side-kick, Navi the Fairy". I know; I cried too.
What? Say something! Am I so beautiful that you're at a loss for words?-Midna, Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
achmoud Posted at: 13:41 Feb18 2008 Post ID: 2127100
achmoud
+
+
I didn't notice he was left-handed before...

Credit to Brandex for sig
E-bro:Brandex
I would do anything TWILIGHT LINK told me on this site.
Saint Jimmy Posted at: 13:51 Feb18 2008 Post ID: 2127109
Saint Jimmy
Forum GuestMember
+
+
He is, as far as I know, left handed, in every one of the games before. He's left handed in your signiture picture, actually. Lol. I'll have to get back with you on The Minish Cap, Wind Waker, and Phantom Hourglass, because I can't remember right now off the top of my head, but I believe he's left handed in those too. I think it's only on Twilight Princess for the Wii that's he's right handed.
tbug2007 Posted at: 14:02 Feb18 2008 Post ID: 2127123
tbug2007
Da Bug
+
+
Yes he is. Very much left handed. As am I. Left in ALL the Zelda games. Nintendo mirrored Wii version (I have GC) for one reason. The wii version is ASSUMING the player is right handed. Mirrored, and two, yes TWO different guides are needed, unless you interpret the Wii guide, and when it says go left, go right.

Unlike most people, I play all games on the Wii backwards. I use the actual remote in my left hand, and nunchuk in my right. So, I couldn't play that game anyways, seeing my control is a variant compared to the ASSUMED right handed player.

Meh... GC I played Wii version and GC of course, GC is sooooo much better.

FILIP R POLICE
Saint Jimmy Posted at: 14:29 Feb18 2008 Post ID: 2127166
Saint Jimmy
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I play all of the Wii games backwards as well. It gets somewhat annoying, but it's still fun.
tbug2007 Posted at: 14:34 Feb18 2008 Post ID: 2127179
tbug2007
Da Bug
+
+
Offtopic- You must have been on a forum before... Your posts are as good as people who have been here for 2 years... Nice.

Yeha, Wii is beter backwards. Adds variety Smile

FILIP R POLICE
Saint Jimmy Posted at: 14:38 Feb18 2008 Post ID: 2127191
Saint Jimmy
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Why thank you, I think. Ya, Wii is better backwards. It's really fun, 'cause on some multiplayer games it gives you an advantage, like I always when on Wii tennis when it's set for a right handed person and I play it with my left handed.

« Last edited by Saint Jimmy on Feb 18th 2008 »
Displaying Page 1 of 5

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close