Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Fan Fiction: Crouching Tiger Hidden Man

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Previous | Next
champ of games Posted: 15:52 Nov26 2004 Post ID: 32408
champ of games
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
Yeah Me too
Raikou Posted: 21:44 Nov26 2004 Post ID: 32719
Raikou
Forum GuestMember
+
4th Chapter:

Chapter 4
Kasha

�??Fear not White One...�?� said a feminine voice. Amur turned around quickly turning into a White Tiger once again.
An orange Siberian Tiger walked out of the thickets, she was very well built and had a muscular body. Her ears and paws were black, and she had a graceful stride, �??My name is Kasha, and I come to help you! Voldo is my enemy, he killed my parents also.�?� She said to him coolly.
�??How... do you know so much about me, Kasha?�?� Amur asked curiously.
�??I am the dark and you are the light. Light knows everything about dark.�?� she said. �??I am with you at night as you are with me in day. You just haven�??t realized your power yet White One.�?� She replied.
�??I have a name you know.�?� he said impatiently to Kasha.
�??I know your name is Amur. I have been with you your whole life. Do not underestimate the power of darkness!�?� she answered him coldly.
�??Well,�?� Amur said to himself more then Kasha, �??How come I don�??t know so much about you?�?� He asked again.
�??You are a very inquisitive person aren�??t you Amur?�?� She said, �??I told you already, you are only 15! You have not yet realized your power!�?�
�??You are a very impatient person aren�??t you?�?� he said to her yawning.
�??It�??s not my fault you�??re as dense as this forest!�?� She replied nonchalantly. Amur turned his back on her and started off again.
�??What? Hey! Where are you going?�?� she yelled to him now following the great beast.
He sighed heavily, �??I still haven�??t gotten rid of you?�?� he said as he walked.
�??Look, I�??m usually solitary but you need help White One!�?� She replied angrily.
�??No Miss Kasha you need help! You need to help yourself get away from me!�?� He said bluntly.
�??Fine Young One but when you need help... Just Roar my name and I�??ll come.�?� Kasha said disappearing into thin air.
Amur walked forward... ~Ughh I�??m so bored... I can�??t catch a scent!~ He thought to himself.
It was night and he still hadn�??t caught a scent. So he lay down and dozed off.
Amur woke to a scent of rotten carcasses and old blood. �??What is that smell?�?� he asked himself.
he walked in the direction of the smell and saw a huge mountain with a red aura coming off of it.
�??That must be Voldo�??s place!�?� Amur said excitedly running towards it.
I sit in the cold dark night...Alone in this world...No friends...No family...Death looks through my window and I accept it...A darkness so sweet...It fills my body with evil and greed... I rule you...I am the darkness inside of you...Don't fight it...
champ of games Posted: 08:43 Nov27 2004 Post ID: 32821
champ of games
Forum GuestMember
+
Next chapter
joslifer1 Posted: 10:02 Nov27 2004 Post ID: 32852
joslifer1
Forum GuestMember
+
Be patient!
General, if you're not using it, could I have the army for a few days?
champ of games Posted: 10:21 Nov27 2004 Post ID: 32873
champ of games
Forum GuestMember
+
but the storys really good but ok
joslifer1 Posted: 16:15 Nov27 2004 Post ID: 33185
joslifer1
Forum GuestMember
+
Yeah it is good.
Raikou Posted: 21:21 Nov27 2004 Post ID: 33256
Raikou
Forum GuestMember
+
Next I'll just give you the rest:

Chapter 5
It�??s Not That Simple

Amur stopped dead in his tracks. For what he saw was the most horrible thing he would ever see in his life. Standing there right in front of him was a huge black demonic dragon. Not that bad you say? Yeah right! This thing was 5 football-fields long from head to tail, a wing-span of 7 football-Fields, and teeth the size of swords. His skin was a slimy and disgusting black. His scales were the size of shields and he reeked of death and decay. At the end of his massive tail was a huge spine that split four ways, making a deadly weapon.
A blast of hot fire was aimed at Amur and it singed his white fur. �??Oh great, Now I�??m in for a real treat!�?� He said to himself sarcastically.
He summoned water from the earth and forced it at the massive beast. It hit him square in the chest, knocking the air out of him. That gave Amur time to think. ~Water is what will take him out, but I need help!~ he thought.
The Dragon recovered and swung his tail at Amur, its spines hit Amur hard in the face and he fell over. �??Ughh, I can�??t take much more of this! I can�??t give up on my mother though. This thing is a squeaky toy compared to what I�??ll have to face later!�?� Amur said to himself coaxing his body to get up to fight again.
Amur then remembered what Kasha had said, �??KASHA!�?� Amur roared loudly.
A burst of light blinded the dragon and Kasha appeared.
�??Don�??t say anything,�?� Amur said pushing another blast of water at the dragon.
�??Fine,�?� Kasha replied wryly as another burst of light hit the beast. The dragon fell with a thud, it was still breathing.
Amur turned human again and drew a dagger hidden in his cloak. He jumped on the beast and plunged the dagger into its heart. The dragon choked and blood gushed from its mouth. It twitched one last time and lay motionless.
�??Well,�?� Amur said, �??It can�??t be that simple. There has to be more to this than there seems.�?�
Kasha stopped and nodded, her yellow eyes widened in fear. �??Oh crap... I spoke too soon.�?� said Amur now knowing what Kasha was gaping at.
He turned into a tiger again and braced himself for a wave of power that was so big he might not live through it.

Chapter 6
Voldo Returns! (Crap...)

�??Well, at least I didn�??t have to go to the mountain to fight him.�?� said Amur sarcastically to Kasha.
�??Very funny, we need to work together friend or we�??ll never be able to beat him!�?� Kasha replied.

�??Bah! Two of my arch rivals here at the same time,�?� said Voldo sourly, �??This... Is going to be interesting...�?� Voldo drew Soul Edge and the battle commenced. A wave of darkness swept over them and weakened Kasha and Amur greatly.
Amur leaped at Voldo aiming for his neck. Voldo dodged him and cut his chest with Soul Edge and Amur fell to the ground painfully.
~There is got to be a way to beat him... Mother, I pray to you help me defeat the menace that killed you!~ Amur though hopefully.

Suddenly... and great white light came to Amur... �??My son, behold this weapon. It is Soulcalibur! It will help you greatly... and remember I will always be here no matter what.�?� His mother said and disappeared from the way that she came.
Amur turned into his human self and picked the beautiful double edged blade up. Its hilt was black with white wings coming out the sides and a jewel at the top of the hilt. A tide of power washed over Amur, he knew the sword was rightfully his.
Kasha saw Amur and then blinded Voldo with her light so he could get a clear shot.
Amur leaped into the air and struck Voldo in the arm. he screamed in pain and lashed out at Amur narrowly missing his head.
�??Distract him!�?� yelled Amur to Kasha. She obeyed and a huge blinding white light came from the sky and struck Voldo. Amur leaped again this time cutting his leg. Voldo got up rising above Amur, �??You have messed with the wring Ruler of The Underworld!�?� Voldo yelled flying down to Amur, slashing his in the chest again but this time his sword burned instead of cut. Amur�??s screams of pain rang through the forest. He fell to the ground. Blood was caked onto his body.
~I...can�??t.... Give up!~ he thought to himself. Slowly Amur struggled up onto his feet keeping his wait on Soulcalibur.
�?? I... will, never surrender to the likes of you! I will fight for what�??s right even if it kills me!�?� Amur said to Voldo with great courage...
Voldo laughed evilly, �??You?! You?! You could never win against my sinister power boy!�?�
That was it! Amur wouldn�??t and couldn�??t stand it any longer. He stood up straight scraping up all the power that he could,�?� NO MERCY!�?� screamed Amur diving at Voldo. Soulcalibur lit up and had a green essence. It tore through Voldo�??s torso...
Voldo fell, cold and motionless.
�??The deed is done my friend... We have defeated death itself.�?� said Kasha to Amur as he stood there with the stench of fresh blood on his hands. Kasha ran to him, and hugged him.

Epilogue
A New Beginning

The forest was abuzz today. The rulers of the forest were expecting a cub. The forest animals where waiting at the mountain�??s slope. They were all very anxious and couldn�??t wait to see their new Prince.
Soon after everyone had arrived King Amur the White Tiger and Queen Kasha the Siberian Tiger walked down from the mouth of the mountain.
�??Creatures of our forest!�?� yelled Amur, �??I give you... Prince Kain!�?� all the animals cheered! Whether they neighed, or barked, roared, or chirped, they were all happy.
Amur and Kasha walked all the way down the slope to show everyone their son. Kain was a beautiful tiger cub. He was all white with black ears and paws, and though he was young his body was built extremely well. He would be a ruler someday and Amur and Kasha would make sure of that...

The End
I sit in the cold dark night...Alone in this world...No friends...No family...Death looks through my window and I accept it...A darkness so sweet...It fills my body with evil and greed... I rule you...I am the darkness inside of you...Don't fight it...
joslifer1 Posted: 18:56 Nov29 2004 Post ID: 34164
joslifer1
Forum GuestMember
+
Where did you get the dragon idea?
Raikou Posted: 19:10 Nov29 2004 Post ID: 34169
Raikou
Forum GuestMember
+
NOT FROM SLIFER!!!! Ok? umm I don't know I just thought of something and then made it 100x worse
joslifer1 Posted: 19:15 Nov29 2004 Post ID: 34179
joslifer1
Forum GuestMember
+
That works, I guess. Well, now what are you gonna do with this thread? You finished the story, so now what?
Raikou Posted: 19:19 Nov29 2004 Post ID: 34185
Raikou
Forum GuestMember
+
uhhh. I will let other people post stories here if they want to and I guess till then just talk about stories!
joslifer1 Posted: 19:23 Nov29 2004 Post ID: 34192
joslifer1
Forum GuestMember
+
Have you ever read "Lady of the Ice Garden"?
Raikou Posted: 19:34 Nov29 2004 Post ID: 34216
Raikou
Forum GuestMember
+
No but it sounds good.
joslifer1 Posted: 19:41 Nov29 2004 Post ID: 34232
joslifer1
Forum GuestMember
+
It's not perfect but it's not terrible.
Raikou Posted: 19:42 Nov29 2004 Post ID: 34233
Raikou
Forum GuestMember
+
What's it about? and nothing can be perfect not even you.. though your perfect to me!
joslifer1 Posted: 19:52 Nov29 2004 Post ID: 34253
joslifer1
Forum GuestMember
+
Aww, you're too kind! Anyway, it's about a boy who gets his heart hardened so his childhood friend, who happens to be a girl, tries to help him. But he doesn't want to play with her, he hangs with the big boys in the street with a wooden sword. Then the Lady comes along one particularly cold day and says, "My, you are skilled. Come in." And he was getting what the older boys only dreamed of. So he came, he saw, and he got frozen. He was taken to her Garden of Ice. His friend watched it and went on a quest for him. She found him in the Garden eventually, and the Lady threw a stone at him saying, "You deserve better than him." to the girl. She cried, went home, and lived a full life.
Raikou Posted: 19:53 Nov29 2004 Post ID: 34257
Raikou
Forum GuestMember
+
OHHH!!! sounds like a romance type thing.
joslifer1 Posted: 19:55 Nov29 2004 Post ID: 34262
joslifer1
Forum GuestMember
+
Kinda. Pretty much. But I'm sure glad it's not our life story. I'd end up dying...a year ago, really. He was only 12 or something when the Lady destroyed him.
Raikou Posted: 19:59 Nov29 2004 Post ID: 34272
Raikou
Forum GuestMember
+
Wow, that would really suck.
joslifer1 Posted: 20:00 Nov29 2004 Post ID: 34275
joslifer1
Forum GuestMember
+
Yeah. But they spent their first 10-12 years together.
Displaying Page 2 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 533845

Post Top
Click to close