Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Blue Moon Full Custom Mega Navi Applications for ranks

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Next
Aquaman DS Posted: 03:27 Jul01 2005 Post ID: 231760
Aquaman DS
Post Likes: 0
+
Please feel free to post your applications here. You will be informed if you got the position soon after you post your application.
KODAKUMI Anyone?

Kadikami Posted: 11:21 Jul01 2005 Post ID: 232017
Kadikami
Forum GuestMember
+
hey Aquaman DS, id like to appy for a leader positon, if thats ok. i think id be a good leader because, seeing how im on my seventh game, i obviosly have a lot of experience in it. i have bass, and the last time i lost to dou was my second time thro the gameSmile i no alot about the Black Earth area, even if i havent been there yet. so let me no what u think.

-Searchman DS
The Sun might give out light, but the Moon knows how to soak it up
Aquaman DS Posted: 12:49 Jul01 2005 Post ID: 232185
Aquaman DS
+
Good I accept your application and you will become a leader.

KODAKUMI Anyone?

ashaman_kae_17 Posted: 15:43 Jul02 2005 Post ID: 234781
ashaman_kae_17
Post Likes: 3
+
Id also like to apply to be a leader.Although my knowledge on the Blue Moon specific scenarios is limited,I could easily locate any info on them.To counter the fact that my Blue Moon knowledge is limited,my Red Sun know-how is...how shall we say,vast.Ive also done almost everything possible in the game,well except beating the rumored super version of Duo...or at least confirming his existance.I know where almost all of the in-game standard,as well as the mega chip locatios are.Im on my eighth time through the game,and have collected all the reg mem and HP increasers.The only other thing Im lacking in is having a Complete Secret chip library.And unlike kadikami,although my knowledge of Black Earth is not entirely complete I have been there and have obtained Bass's chip and gotten the HUB Batch Navi Mod.So,If you think I'm not quite fit to be a leader(I dont see why you wouldn't),but if you don't I wouldnt mind being an advisor either.

~ X
[b][center]
[color=darkred]drop me a line on my Gaia account: X x XCaracarnX x X
BASS EX Posted: 16:14 Jul02 2005 Post ID: 234894
BASS EX
Forum GuestMember
+
I'd also like to apply for leader.I know a lot about blue moon. I have all standard chips, 42 mega chips, the only chips I dont have much of is the secret chips. I have done almost everything in the game except get through black earth 1,2 and fight the super version of Duo( if there is one). If you think I'm not fit to be a leader I wouldn't mind being an advisor.
ashaman_kae_17 Posted: 03:15 Jul05 2005 Post ID: 238914
ashaman_kae_17
+
what happened to ya Aquaman?Hope ya didn't keel over on us now!jp!Hope this gets your attention somehow...its been a few days since you posted here
[b][center]
one of many masters Posted: 08:00 Jul05 2005 Post ID: 239207
one of many masters
Forum GuestMember
+
I don't want to be a leader, just an advisor. I have 164 standard chips out of 186 (including secrets) , 69 megachips out of 97 I know(also including secrets ), all gigachips and 25 program advances.

Please tell me if I got applied.
popopo Posted: 09:22 Jul05 2005 Post ID: 239251
popopo
Forum GuestMember
+
what does a leader do
Kadikami Posted: 08:28 Jul06 2005 Post ID: 241371
Kadikami
Forum GuestMember
+
A leader has to make sure that everything is running smoothly in the team, gets to add new members, ban current ones, promote/demote other ppl, and stuff like that. sense Aquaman DS hasnt posted in a while, im gonna step in as one of the leaders (hope he dont mind, if u do then just reverse it lol) and promote the following ppl: Ashaman_kae_17 and one_of_many_masters. Sorry Bass EX, i cant promote u to leader b/c we only get 5 leaders and we have 4, i think that Aquaman DS should promote the final one. Mabye he will come back soon and promote u. otherwise, try for a differsnt position.

-Kadikami
BASS EX Posted: 09:13 Jul06 2005 Post ID: 241392
BASS EX
Forum GuestMember
+
To Aquaman DS I am applying for leader again I have 150 standard chips, 44 mega chips, 3 giga chips, 1 secret chip( I dont enter free tornaments), and 9 program advamces( I only use the ones I like). I have been to black earth 1,2. The only thing I need to do in the game is to complete the library and defeat Bass Omega.
To Kadikami I am applying for advisor until Aquaman DS posts again. (For application info just read the first part of this post)
Kadikami Posted: 09:35 Jul06 2005 Post ID: 241412
Kadikami
Forum GuestMember
+
Nice application Bass EX, ur now an advisor. and when/if Aquaman DS comes back, he will probally make u a leader.
-Kadikami
BASS EX Posted: 09:36 Jul06 2005 Post ID: 241413
BASS EX
Forum GuestMember
+
Thanks
popopo Posted: 19:13 Jul06 2005 Post ID: 242834
popopo
Forum GuestMember
+
to aqaumanDS I really want to be a leader but I'm probobly not going to because I waited to pick when I should have picked before everybody else (and I could have because I saw this forum before everybody else picked), and you are probably going to promote bass ex instead of me even tho I realy wanted to be a leader, and if you do promote bass ex it might take me a while to tell you what I want to be instead.

P.S. sorry this submission was so long

-Evan
ashaman_kae_17 Posted: 21:32 Jul09 2005 Post ID: 249365
ashaman_kae_17
+
thanks for the promotion kadikami
[b][center]
shippo Posted: 09:48 Jul10 2005 Post ID: 250573
shippo
Forum GuestMember
+
i wonna be a chip rator and a stragedist.i make good decks but my skills suck in battle
http://www.vgmusic.com/music/console/nintendo/gba/FE-TogetherWeRide.mid
http://www.vgmusic.com/musi c/console/nintendo/n64/Fire_Temple.mid
http://www.vgmusic.com/music/console/nintendo/n64/stonetower 1.mid
http://www.vgmusic.com/music/console/nintendo/n6
MetalmanDSP Posted: 13:17 Jul10 2005 Post ID: 250833
MetalmanDSP
Forum GuestMember
+
Ummm...if it isn't too much, I would like to apply.
*Pulls out his shiny blue sp and turn it on.*
Lets see, I'm on my 7th game, I have all standard chips, all mega, and gigachips,21 seceret chips, but I only have 13 pa though.
I have 6 of the 7 badges on the title screen. I S-ranked most of the omega navis in under 25 secs. I tend to build long and short ranged folders that are still under development. By personal favorite is my beserk blade folder.
popopo Posted: 08:18 Jul12 2005 Post ID: 254469
popopo
Forum GuestMember
+
Does anybody know where aquaman DS is I haven't seen him in a while
ashaman_kae_17 Posted: 08:28 Jul12 2005 Post ID: 254481
ashaman_kae_17
+
well MetalmanDSP you seem to have pretty good qualifications...but what would you like to apply for?lolz usually you state what job position your looking for with your application!
[b][center]
BASS EX Posted: 09:36 Jul12 2005 Post ID: 254532
BASS EX
Forum GuestMember
+
Can advisors promote members that are below them in rank?
MetalmanDSP Posted: 13:42 Jul12 2005 Post ID: 254880
MetalmanDSP
Forum GuestMember
+
Well, I tend to make folders basicall ''anti-whatever'' folders. I'll make a thread a little later for my anti folders. The only ones I failed to make an anti for most of the regular version shared naivs.

Well, I guess maybe leader or something of the lines of stragtiest.

((I have to pull my chip collection up again)) ((I have 500 chips and continuing to make more folders to be used, I have to get more chips))
Displaying Page 1 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 169930

Post Top
Click to close