Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Yay I think this is good....

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

ps2man617 Posted: 22:40 Mar12 2008 Post ID: 2153879
ps2man617
Post Likes: 0
+
I really like this one maybe I don't suk at gfx!! idk you tell me.
Previously Lycanthrope

XBL GamerTag: GunChaos617
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Procrastinator Posted: 22:48 Mar12 2008 Post ID: 2153890
Procrastinator
+
Well, I suck at all sigs with real people, so kudos on this. I myself, never thought you sucked, you were especially good as Lycanthrope.

This one has a nice, calm feel to it that you don't get in most sigs nowadays. The effects are wildly awesome, nice blending. The colors are perfect in my view, as is the text. You're one of few people that can make text fit greatly. Another thing is that there is no border, it's perfect without one, another thing seldom done correctly around here.

Once again, Kudos.
.Impact Posted: 07:19 Mar13 2008 Post ID: 2154097
.Impact
Resident Graphics Artist
Post Likes: 1
+
Great Smudging in that one.
Nice "Moon".
Great Text also.

ps2man617 Posted: 15:29 Mar13 2008 Post ID: 2154370
ps2man617
+
Aw shucks proc ya make me feel like a school girl. lol no j/k but seriously thanks for the comments guys.
Previously Lycanthrope

koolstr Posted: 17:58 Mar13 2008 Post ID: 2154551
koolstr
+
Bah, I don't know what happened to you. You're like a whole different person. For one thing, you're more hyperactive, and you went back to ps2man. Also, your sigs are apparently at a much worse rate than they were while you stayed as Lycanthrope. And you're now saying you suck at sigs, while you DON'T suck at sigs. You're seriously awesome at it. What the hell happened to you?

Text isn't the best, lighting effects could be a bit better the sig's background is a bit plain and uneven/unfitting with the rest of the sig. Render doesn't really fit, color-wise and blending. The random little bit of green scattered/stroked sparkley jazz doesn't really fit, stands out too much, and doesn't fit the flow. Even though it may look nice on the front, it isn't so nice on the back. Seriously, what the hell happened to you?

Boy, this was pretty long. =P
[center]Goodbye, SC...

The person he reminds you of must be a failure of epic proportions in order for there to be any similarity whatsoever.[i] -Pandaemonium
ps2man617 Posted: 21:31 Mar13 2008 Post ID: 2154991
ps2man617
+
Meh I dont know. haven't i always been hyperactive? I think they suck maybe the account is affecting me? hmm ill switch back to lycanthrope but it kinda got me cranky when my name was mispelled completely or when I was called a tree fungus I am not a lycan i am a lycanthrope which means were-wolf. oh and im so confused I try putting in alot of stuff but it gets overcrowded i try putting in less stuff it gets too empty. Jesus i need a tut....
Previously Lycanthrope

Mr.Clueless Posted: 22:28 Mar13 2008 Post ID: 2155057
Mr.Clueless
+
There's too much colours in this one, I think, at least too many colours near the focal point. And, there needs to be more stuff in the background, too. Just subtle stuff, though. As well as what Koolstr said. About the tag, at least.
And so he said, "and there will be delicious cake", and with those words, I said, "I see what you did there..."
Nashdar Posted: 08:16 Mar14 2008 Post ID: 2155305
Nashdar
+
It reminds me a sig you once made. This one would so much better if you had mroe color instead of that green

Gift from Becky, don't look at it too long, beauty might blind you!

Older Account is "Gamesubmitter" Stats Below
Gamerad Posted: 09:55 Mar14 2008 Post ID: 2155373
Gamerad
+
There is just something about this sig that makes me say;

It's badish.

But I can't put my finger on it...

Nashdar Posted: 15:10 Mar15 2008 Post ID: 2157072
Nashdar
+
On 13-Mar-2008 koolstr said:Bah, I don't know what happened to you. You're like a whole different person. For one thing, you're more hyperactive, and you went back to ps2man. Also, your sigs are apparently at a much worse rate than they were while you stayed as Lycanthrope. And you're now saying you suck at sigs, while you DON'T suck at sigs. You're seriously awesome at it. What the hell happened to you?

Text isn't the best, lighting effects could be a bit better the sig's background is a bit plain and uneven/unfitting with the rest of the sig. Render doesn't really fit, color-wise and blending. The random little bit of green scattered/stroked sparkley jazz doesn't really fit, stands out too much, and doesn't fit the flow. Even though it may look nice on the front, it isn't so nice on the back. Seriously, what the hell happened to you?

Boy, this was pretty long. =P
@ Koolstr:Go to dictionary.com and look up the word "change".

@: Ps2Man You prob do suck at sigs atm, you just don't make them enough to see your better side. Kinda of a bad sig: good sig ratio type of thing.

Gift from Becky, don't look at it too long, beauty might blind you!

Older Account is "Gamesubmitter" Stats Below
jamarie Posted: 15:44 Mar15 2008 Post ID: 2157116
jamarie
+
Lmao@Nashdar.

I think that using the sparkly c4d's were great, just don't stick them on your background without supporting them with some base smudging at least, otherwise they're just floating there aimlessly. The light green brushing around the bottom and her elbow is too flat, it needs to look less artificial, if you know what I mean. The text is quite nice I think but the sig needs a border. You have the base for a really good sig, just needs some twidgings.

[right]~ J A M A R I E // C R Y S T A L U T O P I A ~[/color][/right]

Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close