Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Naruto Chunin exams roleplay

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

D B Z Posted: 03:41 Mar20 2008 Post ID: 2163595
D B Z
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
you know what, all this editing isn't worth it, my fingers are tired, go ahead and lock this.

« Last edited by D B Z on Mar 21st 2008 »
I\'m going to be the next comicbook writer!That is once I know how to get the word out.I\'ve made comicbooks but how do I sell them?Can someone help me sell these books?If you do,You'll get chocolate!The mighty powerful CHOCOLATE!Mwuhahaha!
Pooly Posted: 03:46 Mar20 2008 Post ID: 2163597
Pooly
The Sheep Lover
+
No.
Story isn't a story, it's dialog.
And your bio is far to short.
Missing personality, and all the fields you've included are far to short.
Edit and make it better or this thread gets locked.

Credit to .Impact for the sig & avy
D B Z Posted: 04:53 Mar20 2008 Post ID: 2163618
D B Z
Forum GuestMember
+
On 20-Mar-2008 Pooly said:No.
Story isn't a story, it's dialog.
And your bio is far to short.
Missing personality, and all the fields you've included are far to short.
Edit and make it better or this thread gets locked.
story isn't a story? Well I don't really understand that, could you help me out? The rest of it I can fix, but I don't really understand that first part. And no offense, but you could of been a little nicer and happier sounding about it, like "sorry, but there are some problems in your bio and the story. Get them fixed and that'll be just great"...that would of sounded so much funnier if you heard the voice I was imagining it would be said with, lol.
I\'m going to be the next comicbook writer!That is once I know how to get the word out.I\'ve made comicbooks but how do I sell them?Can someone help me sell these books?If you do,You'll get chocolate!The mighty powerful CHOCOLATE!Mwuhahaha!
Cataclysm Posted: 10:12 Mar20 2008 Post ID: 2163759
Cataclysm
Post Likes: 2
+
Your Rp has no plot, no common objective to play for. There's no need for anyone to sound happy when they give advice either, so I suggest you stop telling a mod here what he needs to do.
Sig and avy by Jam Jar

Pooly Posted: 18:34 Mar20 2008 Post ID: 2164342
Pooly
The Sheep Lover
+
On 20-Mar-2008 D B Z said:story isn't a story? Well I don't really understand that, could you help me out? The rest of it I can fix, but I don't really understand that first part. And no offense, but you could of been a little nicer and happier sounding about it, like "sorry, but there are some problems in your bio and the story. Get them fixed and that'll be just great"...that would of sounded so much funnier if you heard the voice I was imagining it would be said with, lol.
As Cataclysm said, that's not a story, just a description of what's going on.
And as he said, don't tell me how to mod.
You've got until at least tomorrow to fix this, then lock time.

D B Z Posted: 01:48 Mar21 2008 Post ID: 2164777
D B Z
Forum GuestMember
+
On 20-Mar-2008 Pooly said:As Cataclysm said, that's not a story, just a description of what's going on.
And as he said, don't tell me how to mod.
You've got until at least tomorrow to fix this, then lock time.
Sorry I'm not telling you how to mod. I didn't even know you were a mod. People should just act nicer in general, I don't think it has anything to do with mod-ing. Tomarrow!?! No offense but it isn't like I go on an online forum every single day, I've got more stuff in my life going on then this. Luckily I happened to log on today, so I'll fix it.
Pooly Posted: 04:14 Mar21 2008 Post ID: 2164793
Pooly
The Sheep Lover
+
Locked on request.

Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 353205

Post Top