Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Monster Hunter Freedom

revenge of the garuga help!!!!!

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

gamerdude3 Posted at: 14:14 Apr05 2008 Post ID: 2185754
gamerdude3
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
i am in terrible need of help. i need to know anything you can tell me to beat this quest.
THANKS in advance!
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
joelredblue Posted at: 23:01 Apr07 2008 Post ID: 2189233
joelredblue
+
+
Hey first of all you need a weapon that has water attribute. you must also take flash bombs because sonic bombs don't work on it like the yian kut ku.
Ragnarock Posted at: 07:15 Apr11 2008 Post ID: 2193479
Ragnarock
+
+
Ok theres a glitch for this quest. Go into the quest and head straight for area 7 (with the Forest Elder) and just wait there till the time runs out. It will say you have won and you will get items from the Rewards box, as well as 3500z (it says 4000, but its paying back the contract fee) . Now this is the real glitch part. When you go to do the quest again, he will be severely weakened, and you should be able to take him down in 10-15 hits, depending on your weapon.

As for fighting him without the glitch, I suggest using flash bombs, then planting a Pitfall trap under him while hes dazed. He will fall in, then plant 2 Lg Barrel Bombs on either side of him, and use a Sm Barrel Bomb to blow them up. This deals extreme damage, even to this guy. I managed to kill a Basarios within 5 hits after doing this.

If you can, bring the items needed (Nets and Trap Tools for Pitfalls, Gunpowder and Lg Barrels for bombs) to make another trap for him. WHATEVER YOU DO, DON'T TRY TRAPPING HIM WITHOUT DAZING HIM FIRST. It says he avoids traps, well, he does. In fact, I sometimes plant a trap just so I have a safe place to run to. ONLY PLACE THE TRAP UNDER HIM, AND ONLY WHEN HE IS DAZED. Otherwise he will attack you and most likely drain your health.

As joeliredblue said, you ahould bring a Water element sword. I suggest using a Greatsword such as Finblade, or one of its improvements.

If you are a good gunner, then lure him to area 2 or 4. They have useful ledges you can climb up to. Just stay away from the edges, he has a nasty habit of firing his fireballs at the ledge, blowing you back or sometimes off the ledge.

Anything else I can come up with, I'll put here for you to take a look at.

For anyone who doesn't know, I used to be Tree Afro.

You will come to understand fear as I have...

If you were me, you'd want to be you again...
ieatwyverns Posted at: 09:43 Apr12 2008 Post ID: 2195138
ieatwyverns
+
+
Unfortunately, the glitch for the Yain Garuga quest will only work on the American version of this game. This means if you don't have the American version, your going to have to slay it the hard way.
The Ponch Posted at: 16:32 Apr12 2008 Post ID: 2195841
The Ponch
Forum GuestMember
+
+
If You Have the Shining Wyvern Blade You Can Kill It In Three Tries If You Dont Use the Glitch. Take Flashbombs And Alot Of Herbs And Potions And 2 Large Barrel Bomb+. Wait For It In Zone 2 And kill Off Al Of The Velociprey. Then When It Comes And It Notices You Wait For It To Jump In The Air With The ! Over Its head And Throw A FlashBomb The Place A Large BarrelBomb+ And A Small Barrel Bomb And Aftr They Blow Up Attack It Head Or Feet. Then Repeat Once More. Then Wait For It To Do The Fire Ball Thing And Cut Off Its Tail. After You Cut Off Its Tail Attack The Legs And Head When you Can.
gamerdude3 Posted at: 19:12 Apr12 2008 Post ID: 2196145
gamerdude3
Forum GuestMember
+
+
but im on the REVENGE of the garuga not RAGE of the garuga does it still work
Ragnarock Posted at: 07:01 Apr15 2008 Post ID: 2199977
Ragnarock
+
+
Yes, it still works on Revenge of the Garuga, although he will now drop G-ranked parts (Long Garuga Ear, Garuga Carapace, StrongGarugaWing, Stylish Beak, ect.)

For anyone who doesn't know, I used to be Tree Afro.

You will come to understand fear as I have...

If you were me, you'd want to be you again...
gamerdude3 Posted at: 20:27 Apr15 2008 Post ID: 2200947
gamerdude3
Forum GuestMember
+
+
awesome thnx for the help everyone
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close