Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion

All things Elder Scrolls on this site!

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Pearl Salamence Posted at: 11:58 Apr30 2008 Post ID: 2222625
Pearl Salamence
Post Likes: 0
+
+
On the other sites you are limited by screenshots and walkthroughs. Well, not on this site ( http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Oblivion:Oblivion ). This site has locations on scrolls, people, and even maps that include dots to show where dugeons, caves, shrines, alters, treasures, weapons, armor, and many other things are found including the monsters found there (with pictures) and the levels of which certain ones appear. This site is the ultimate when it comes to oblivion as well as many other elder scrolls games. It also contains everything from birthsigns, races, and the attributes that come with them. Even how to make the ultimate warriors of certain classes. I hope this site helps all of you the way that it has enlightened me. Thank you.
Anyone have a stat or max stat code. My Salamence is hungry.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
fablelord Posted at: 20:00 Apr30 2008 Post ID: 2223196
fablelord
+
+
Yes this sight is very helpful regarding the fact that it is a WIKI sight. What I mean by this is that it can be edited by anyone at any time. so yes from what I have seen it is helpful but it fails to lose the infamousy of not being entirely accurate or trusted. Just thought I would bring that up.
Murphy's Law: It is impossible to make anything foolproof because fools are so ingenious.
deoraven Posted at: 15:43 Jun07 2008 Post ID: 2270288
deoraven
+
+
Yeah WIKI has all your elder scrolls answers, i use all the time, but yeah i guess some people might give out false info but if so, they get banned from posting new info...anyway it's got everything, all the books, all the citizens, beautifully detailed walkthroughs , and even all the history from this and past elder scrolls you could spend days learning about all the lores and myths behind TES....a must see lol and two thumbs up....wayyyyy up lol
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close