Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Kingdom Hearts II

Mushashi before KH2!?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

IcerZ Posted at: 02:17 Jul07 2005 Post ID: 243433
IcerZ
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Recently a game by Square Nix (Sounds better than Enix and Soft) came out called Musashi Samurai Legend. I thought it was going to be a good game butI was disapointed by Square Nix there are so many errors like the music is bad, same goons, bad voice over (Mushashi sounds like a thrity year old on drugs), short I beat it in 1 and a half day. I thought that Square Nix put this game out to satisfy us because we have to wait till september but it was a bad hack and slash game. If you want to play a good Hack and slash game wait play KH1, Star Ocean, and when comes out KH2 and any other Square Nix Hack and Slash games I don't know about. This will probably affect the buyers, people who played KH1 and Star Ocean bought Mushashi and thought it was bad they might think KH2 is bad. And this game just came out of no where I just bought it at "GameFly.com" and played it and it was bad.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
pimp6005 Posted at: 01:39 Jul08 2005 Post ID: 245536
pimp6005
Forum GuestMember
+
+
It is square-enix and it used to be called squaresoft. They took over enix.
Lets live together, I don't know how long it will last, but it doesn't have to be for show, together, till death do us part. - Kenshin "Shinta" Himura - Rurouni Kenshin
Dragoon King. Posted at: 09:23 Jul08 2005 Post ID: 245922
Dragoon King.
Forum GuestMember
+
+
The game did not come out of no were there was a nother mushashi game and it was a lot better. This game dos stink thay shoud of made a esact sequal of the ferst
[center]
My dragon has issues
()xxxxxx[|]::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::>
(+[__]:Smile
WARNING: "Next left" does not mean "turn left immediately."
Cylun Posted at: 20:24 Sep26 2005 Post ID: 435529
Cylun
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 08-Jul-2005 pimp6005 said:It is square-enix and it used to be called squaresoft. They took over enix.
Thats the funny thing. Enix took over square, but square has better name recognition, so it plays the dominant role. Thats funny, because the same thing happened with sega and sammy.
I am Cylun. May your life be easy and your future ripe.
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close