Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Role Play in Demension X (All are Welcome)

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 16 of 19
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | Last     Previous | Next
Raikou Posted: 23:30 Dec30 2004 Post ID: 46753
Raikou
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
Kian wept, "This sword... why does it take to me?" she asked herself. She walked along the trail and tripped over a bright green rock...
I sit in the cold dark night...Alone in this world...No friends...No family...Death looks through my window and I accept it...A darkness so sweet...It fills my body with evil and greed... I rule you...I am the darkness inside of you...Don't fight it...
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
happycheater Posted: 09:00 Jan01 2005 Post ID: 47194
happycheater
Forum GuestMember
+

one day she was takeing water from the suri well, she sat down and took out a star-looking neakless and stared at it for a long time. it was silver and had a diamond in the middle. her father had given it to her before they where killed. she stared at it and a puzzeld look came over her. the neakless was magic. it was called the star of terra. named after a old queen of her homeland. when the queen died, the star fell from the sky, and into the hands of her father. he gave it to her for good luck. he always said something to her in sentrish, the native tounge of her home. she wondered, then said it. "nina latus frontus kao." the star glowed bright. a aura surrounded her. it was white like the star. she was transported to a world. she saw a battle. they wore armor and handled axes and swords. arrows flew everywhere.
I cant go on a diet for medical reasons. It makes me hungry.
joslifer1 Posted: 12:08 Jan01 2005 Post ID: 47353
joslifer1
Forum GuestMember
+
On 24-Dec-2004 Metal Madness said:Blaze: "DL in case you haven't noticed I've been asleep the whole time. One other thing I'm tired of fighting you." *walks to a nearby tree* "Come back when you decide to quit being so weak" *throws a star to the ground everyone except Blaze were sent to random locations* "DL I'll face you again when you get stonger" *goes into a very deep meditation*
"Weak? Who are you calling weak, coward? You are the one running. Besides, I have been using NEGATIVE power. I haven't even used any. And now, if you'll excuse me, I'll pull off a chaotic spell..." he said, and as he said it the gravity of the worlds increased. They were increasing rapidly; everything was going down, down, down. DL was the only thing unaffected. The trees were being collapsed, the oceans were sinking, even Blaze was going down...to the core. "Tell me what it's like in the core! If you come out alive, that is!"
General, if you're not using it, could I have the army for a few days?
Raikou Posted: 15:04 Jan01 2005 Post ID: 47476
Raikou
Forum GuestMember
+
She picked rock up and it wiggled in her hand. "ACK!!" she yelled dropping it. the rock cracked.. a scaled nose popped out of the rock... or EGG!! Soon an emerald green dragon was sitting in front of her!!
I sit in the cold dark night...Alone in this world...No friends...No family...Death looks through my window and I accept it...A darkness so sweet...It fills my body with evil and greed... I rule you...I am the darkness inside of you...Don't fight it...
joslifer1 Posted: 17:33 Jan01 2005 Post ID: 47711
joslifer1
Forum GuestMember
+
~A DRAGON?!?~ DL thought. ~That was supposed to be MINE! That's why I came here, in search of the dragon Emerald's child!~
Raikou Posted: 17:36 Jan01 2005 Post ID: 47716
Raikou
Forum GuestMember
+
The dragon was cute it's scales glimmered and Kian smiled. It walked toward her and snuggled against her leg. she sat down by it and touched it's left flank. It shocked her palm and shew withdrew it quickly. It made a silver marking on her hand. She ignored it and pet it again this time without it shocking her. "I'll name you... well, I'll name you later!" She decided picking the dragon up as she continued walking.
joslifer1 Posted: 17:38 Jan01 2005 Post ID: 47719
joslifer1
Forum GuestMember
+
"All right, Blaze, I'll leave you be."
~Right now I need to get a dragon...~
Raikou Posted: 17:40 Jan01 2005 Post ID: 47723
Raikou
Forum GuestMember
+
The dragon licked her face and Kian smiled.
~Your a nice wady~

Something thought in her head.

~Who was that?~

she thought back.

~Me~
the dragon roared lightly.
joslifer1 Posted: 17:41 Jan01 2005 Post ID: 47725
joslifer1
Forum GuestMember
+
~Curse, it can telepathically talk...~ he thought, silently approaching the dragon and the girl.
Raikou Posted: 17:44 Jan01 2005 Post ID: 47730
Raikou
Forum GuestMember
+
~hmm, you are so cute!!~ she thought to him

~Yes I am but.. hey!! Look behind you wady!!~ it thought
joslifer1 Posted: 17:45 Jan01 2005 Post ID: 47733
joslifer1
Forum GuestMember
+
~Time to disappear...~ he said to himself, casting an invisibility spell over himself.
Raikou Posted: 17:48 Jan01 2005 Post ID: 47737
Raikou
Forum GuestMember
+
Kian turned around and saw nothing, ~I don't see anything!~
joslifer1 Posted: 17:50 Jan01 2005 Post ID: 47741
joslifer1
Forum GuestMember
+
~It's working...of course, I bet she'll be able to sense me soon enough...~
Raikou Posted: 17:52 Jan01 2005 Post ID: 47743
Raikou
Forum GuestMember
+
Kian stopped her body went rigid, she heard VERY faint footsteps.
joslifer1 Posted: 17:55 Jan01 2005 Post ID: 47746
joslifer1
Forum GuestMember
+
~Hmm...who could that be? I'm not walking...~ "OW!" he cried, as he went sprawling (invisibly) from a blow from behind. When he looked back, however, he saw nothing. Then something else hit him. "Argh!"
Raikou Posted: 21:31 Jan03 2005 Post ID: 48943
Raikou
Forum GuestMember
+
Kian turned and heard the cry she put the dragon on her shoulder, ~Dig your claws into my shirt or my skin whatever keeps you on me... Eragon.~

~Yes, is that my name now? Eragon?~ replied the Eragon digging his claws into her back.

~Yes it is young one be prepared to hold on I might be in for a fight~ Kian thought drawing Soul Calibur from it's green Scabbard.
joslifer1 Posted: 21:52 Jan03 2005 Post ID: 48964
joslifer1
Forum GuestMember
+
~At least she still can't...~ "OW!" he said, being battered about by an unknown force.
happycheater Posted: 14:50 Jan04 2005 Post ID: 49237
happycheater
Forum GuestMember
+
karo watched the whole scene in front of her eyes. it was a battle, taken place long ago judging by the armor thay wore. she looked around and caught sight of a man standing on top a rocky hill battling with a big creature. the sounds of there swords echoed. she could barly hear it over the noise of the battle here. she took out her dagger and changed it to a bow. arrows appeared on her back and she took one out and put it on her bow. a creature came up to her and she shoot it with ease. she got to the top of the hill. and she saw him up close. he had a scar over one eye and blond hair, like hers. it was her father. ~how....can this be. this battle had to take place 1000 years ago.!
happycheater Posted: 15:02 Jan04 2005 Post ID: 49240
happycheater
Forum GuestMember
+
karo looked up in time to dodge a wild arrow from anyother creature. she pulled back the string of her bow and let it fly. it hit the creature in the neak and it fell to the ground. everything seemed to stop upon the hilltop. her father wheeled around to look at her. shock and disbaleif came into his eyes when he saw her. the creature he was fighting with raised his sword and karo let anyother arrow fly. it hit him in the same place as the last. his sword felt to the ground and he stood a while. untill he came down to his knees and then to his face.

she looked at her dad. he probebly dident regognize her. she put her bow over her shoulder to indicate she did not want to fight. he put his sword in his belt, they both understood. karo stared and finaly she bowed and said, "my name in karo, i am a sentare from the land of farimore."
happycheater Posted: 19:11 Jan04 2005 Post ID: 49370
happycheater
Forum GuestMember
+
the man bowed back. "i am kame of the elves. forgive me, but what are you doing here?" said kame. then he looked down to karo's neakless. the star there on her chest. "that....is the terras star. i have one, but how........?" he looked into karo's eyes and she stared at him. "you must be my daughter from the future. i was going to give my terras star to my child when i had one." karo's eyes widened. she looked into her fathers eyes. tears came down her face and shatered on the ground. kame came to her and wiped them away. then karo remembered. kame was an elf. then she had to be one. "father. you say you are an elf, but i thought we...were sentares. am i an elf too?" karo looked at kame. he said "yes, my daughter, you are. you are a princess of the elves. i am there king. "but i went to the world of the sentares, they said i was one of them." karo looked down to the ground. "the sentares are powerful decevers karo. they will say anything to have power on there side." karo looked up. "i am an elf then. not a fairy sort of thing. but a powerful elven princess." karo looked hard into kame's eyes. it was good to see her father, but she knew the truth, and it had to be made clear. "i will help you in your battle father."
Displaying Page 16 of 19
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close