Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Role Play in Demension X (All are Welcome)

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 18 of 19
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 16 | 17 | 18 | Last     Previous | Next
Raikou Posted: 19:01 Jan09 2005 Post ID: 52362
Raikou
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
~You will not have me, she found me, I wanted her to be my master not you!~ Eragon yelled.

Kian tightened her grip on his throat so he could barely breath, "Leave him alone."
I sit in the cold dark night...Alone in this world...No friends...No family...Death looks through my window and I accept it...A darkness so sweet...It fills my body with evil and greed... I rule you...I am the darkness inside of you...Don't fight it...
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
happycheater Posted: 14:17 Jan10 2005 Post ID: 52719
happycheater
Forum GuestMember
+
karo sank to the ground as she clutched her stomach. the sentare kicked her and sent her backwords. she landed on the ground. her eyes closed tight out of pain. she opened them. the sentare was standing over her. she tried to yell out. but she only gasped. he wraped his fingers around her neck. he lifted her off the ground. "i told you girl. no one can kill me. now pay the price." he wispered to her. karo tried to pull his hand off her neck. she looked up and she saw a huge branch falling from a tree. it fell on the sentare and he let go. she fell to the groung and felt her neck. there was blood. she got up and called her blade.
I cant go on a diet for medical reasons. It makes me hungry.
happycheater Posted: 14:27 Jan11 2005 Post ID: 53146
happycheater
Forum GuestMember
+
karo stood over the sentare with her blade in hand. she looked up at the trees. "thanks" she wispered, and looked back at the sentare. he pushed the tree branch off of him and stood up stagering a bit. karo ran at him and swung her blade. she slide and stoped. he sentare shreaked and fell to his knees. karo turned around to face him. he looked at her and lowered his head. "you have won. please spare my life." karo looke at him. "you lied to me. you made me work for you just so you could have power on your side. would youhave me fight elves if i had stayed?" karo asked. "yes. that was the intention. the war has been going of or centuries." karo raised her blade high into the air. she let it fall and sliced the sentare in two.
joslifer1 Posted: 07:50 Jan12 2005 Post ID: 53354
joslifer1
Forum GuestMember
+
On 09-Jan-2005 Raikou said:~You will not have me, she found me, I wanted her to be my master not you!~ Eragon yelled.

Kian tightened her grip on his throat so he could barely breath, "Leave him alone."
"Something...tells me...I can't...do that," he wheezed. "Besides, now that this invisible dragon is here..."

"Don't even think about it, Dark Link," the ID hissed.
General, if you're not using it, could I have the army for a few days?
happycheater Posted: 13:57 Jan12 2005 Post ID: 53558
happycheater
Forum GuestMember
+
"i am not very forgiving when it comes to the truth." she said as she looked down on the dead sentare. she stagered away and fell at the base of and old tree. she winced in pain as she touched her arm, which had a gash in it. she tore of a part of her shirt and tied it around her arm. she relaxed aginst the tree and fell into a dream.

she was in her house. on the kamoa islands. she walked out of the room she was in and outside. she looked at the sky and to her surprise the dark sky was back. she ran to the waters edge and saw her father in the water dead. "NO" she yelled. she ran out to him but she never seemed to get there. she ran faster but she still could not reach. then he was gone. and the black sky vanished. she stood in the water.
Metal Madness Posted: 19:12 Jan12 2005 Post ID: 53728
Metal Madness
Forum GuestMember
+
On 01-Jan-2005 joslifer1 said:"Weak? Who are you calling weak, coward? You are the one running. Besides, I have been using NEGATIVE power. I haven't even used any. And now, if you'll excuse me, I'll pull off a chaotic spell..." he said, and as he said it the gravity of the worlds increased. They were increasing rapidly; everything was going down, down, down. DL was the only thing unaffected. The trees were being collapsed, the oceans were sinking, even Blaze was going down...to the core. "Tell me what it's like in the core! If you come out alive, that is!"
Blaze: *crossed his arms* "fat chance" *walks over to DL his blue eye turned red, the purple patches on his spikes also tured red* "Now your dead"
To those who death never comes. You wont survive in the real world. Cheaters never win except if you're cheating on a video game.
happycheater Posted: 17:31 Jan13 2005 Post ID: 54146
happycheater
Forum GuestMember
+
karo looed out over the sea. what happened? could this be...how he died? and all of a sudden she was back at the tree. her hand was on her bow. and her arm ached as she stood up. she looked down at her star. it was glowing softly and then was normal. ~mmmm. what could this mean? mabye this star can take my back to times...times i need to got to...to change the course of the future.~ karo thought.
Metal Madness Posted: 17:59 Jan14 2005 Post ID: 54502
Metal Madness
Forum GuestMember
+
Orec: *appears between Blaze and DL*

Director: "CUT!!" "Orec that's later in the movie"

???: "Take 2"

Director: "And Action"

To those who death never comes. You wont survive in the real world. Cheaters never win except if you're cheating on a video game.
joslifer1 Posted: 19:05 Jan15 2005 Post ID: 55006
joslifer1
Forum GuestMember
+
((????))

"You can't...kill me...with...the blink...of...an eye," he said, still in Kian's grasp.
General, if you're not using it, could I have the army for a few days?
happycheater Posted: 14:29 Jan16 2005 Post ID: 55427
happycheater
Forum GuestMember
+
karo closed her eyes, pain serged through her and when she opened her them, she was in front of her house. the sky was dark. she looked behind her. battleing the dark lord zeith was kame, her father. "this world will be mine." sid zeith. karo looked at them, she clenched her fists and ran straight for him. she swung her arm and made contact with zeiths face. she took her arm away as zeith summened a dark beam of energy. "die girl." he said as he let it go. she took out her sword and held it up in front of her. it deflected the attack. but her sword was glowing. white-silver. she stared at it. she looked up, "by the light you will die zeith!" she sais as she hit the ground with her sword. a blast of white light hit zeith and sent him flying backwerd.
Metal Madness Posted: 00:45 Jan17 2005 Post ID: 55841
Metal Madness
Forum GuestMember
+
Orec: "What Movie? Blaze do you something to do with this?"

Blaze: "No! I wasn't aware until just now"

Orec: "Kill the director"

Director: "That's enough for today see ya." *runs off-screan*

Blaze: "Freak"
happycheater Posted: 14:04 Jan17 2005 Post ID: 56090
happycheater
Forum GuestMember
+
karo raised her bow and shot zeith still airborn. he hit the ground and lay there. she looked at him. he got up. "you are strong girl, you should join me. together we will rule this world and others." karo narrowed her eyes, "fat chance you jerk." she said as she ran for zeith with all her might and slashed at him. he screeched and fell the ground. but as he fell he grabed her ankle and twisted it with all his strangth. she sliped from under it and fell to the ground. she crawled away from him and got up. "you......" she breathed. she put her arm across her and made a slashing motion. a green light came out of her arm and cut zeiths arm off.
Metal Madness Posted: 15:11 Jan17 2005 Post ID: 56109
Metal Madness
Forum GuestMember
+
Orec: "I sense pain" *grabs his head and goes into state of mind* "No not again" *Zeith's symbol appeared on his forehead* "I must save my master"

Blaze: "Orec. Not again. He's not your master fight him"

Orec: *teleports to Zeith's side* "I'm here to help master"

Blaze: *appears beside Karo* "Orec if must fight you again I will"

Orec: "I won't fail you master Zeith"
happycheater Posted: 16:58 Jan22 2005 Post ID: 59211
happycheater
Forum GuestMember
+
"then you will die with him if you must." said karo angraly. karo charged at zeith and as she did, took out her sword and sliced upwerds. a gash appered on his chest. she turned back around and threw a fire puch at him. it hit him right in the face and thrust him back.
Metal Madness Posted: 12:03 Jan23 2005 Post ID: 59568
Metal Madness
Forum GuestMember
+
Orec: *symbol glows* "SHARDS OF BLOOD" *hits Blaze and Karo knocking them back*

Blaze: "ENOUGH!!!" *teleports between Zeith and Orec then whacks their heads together knocking them unconcious* "I apologise Orec hasn't been himself lately" *lifts Orec over his shoulder then walks away* "Zeith is all yours"

Orec: *symbol dissapears*
happycheater Posted: 15:30 Jan23 2005 Post ID: 59717
happycheater
Forum GuestMember
+
"thanks." said karo. she held her sword up high above zeith. it glowed like the full moon. she pulled it down from the sky and stabed zeith in his heart. as it hit him a blast of light serged from the sword and disroyed zeith to the bits and peices.
Metal Madness Posted: 08:55 Jan24 2005 Post ID: 59893
Metal Madness
Forum GuestMember
+
Blaze: *lays Orec on the ground* "WAKE UP!! I didn't hit you that hard"

Orec: *sits up quickly* "WHAT WAs I just doing?"

Blaze: "Zeith got you again"

Orec: *pounds the ground makeing an earthquake* "How?"

Blaze: "You have a little bit of evil in your heart"

Orec: "And I can't get rid of it?"

Blaze: "there's one way"

Orec: "What is it?"

Blaze: "Lay down"

Orec: *lays down* "Now what?"

Blaze: "Close your eyes and think happy thoughts"

Orec: "fine if I must" *closes eyes*

Blaze: "Master shard awaken. The Master shard will releave you of your evil and will make you pure"

Orec: "........."

Blaze: *Master shard takes the evil out of Orec's heart*
happycheater Posted: 15:34 Jan24 2005 Post ID: 60063
happycheater
Forum GuestMember
+
karo watches them for a minute. then she turnes her attention to her father who was staring at her. she walked over to him and said, "hello father. im your daughter, karo. but this karo comes from the future." he did nothing then spoke. "i see. you saw that the star could take you back to times long or short ago, and you desided to come her and defeat zeith. why?" "to save you." she said, "you would have died, and i need someone who still loves me, to be alive." kame smiled. "go back to the future i'll be here on kamoa. you can come whenever you can to see me." karo smiled touched her star. she closed her eyes, and when she opened them, she was back in demention x.
Metal Madness Posted: 16:33 Feb03 2005 Post ID: 64025
Metal Madness
Forum GuestMember
+
Blaze: *patches & eyes still red* "I'm bored"

Orec: "We'll have to search for thing to amuse us. Let's splip up and meat back here,"

Blaze: "Fine, see you in 3hrs." *dissapears into the ground*

Orec: *runs at top speed South West*
happycheater Posted: 14:54 Feb04 2005 Post ID: 64458
happycheater
Forum GuestMember
+
karo walked back and forth. ~well did it work? is he still alive?~ karo used her star to transport her back to kamowa present day. she stood in front of her house and her dad walked out. "FADIM!"(father in her langadge) "karo what are you doing here?" he asked.
Displaying Page 18 of 19
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 16 | 17 | 18 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close