Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
The Sims 2: Castaway

sims castaway 2

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

WenzdayAkia Posted at: 09:55 Jun19 2008 Post ID: 2288730
WenzdayAkia
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Ok I am majorly stuck. The chef wants me to get him a lime and sardines. I already have sardines but he then says to go to Ms. weeder for the lime. I have tried talking to her and even offering her help but she wants a Mango from the other island and i cant find it . If I get the mango for her will she give me a lime seed?? And which island is Ms. weeder talking about there are three??? I have only gone on two because I can't find the anchor to make a grappling hook. HELP!!

« Last edited by WenzdayAkia on Jun 19th 2008 »
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
xLaydeEDizzYx Posted at: 18:40 Jun23 2008 Post ID: 2295482
xLaydeEDizzYx
Forum GuestMember
+
+
go to the beach where the three rocks are to make the SOS sign, the arrow pointing towards you click and go to next area, and then scoll to the right you will find another arrow, click and go to next area
then there should be another arrow that leads to a boat. The anchor is on the boat.

thats all i can help you with sorry, im stuck on the lime bit and cannot find the mango tree. Good Luck xxx
NintendoDSLite Posted at: 17:47 Jul21 2009 Post ID: 2682347
NintendoDSLite
+
+
the mango tree is on the third island. you need to get the knife from the chef and the hammer handle from dr. feelgood (trading) to make the boat to get to the island. you don't get the lime seeds by completing ms. weeder's tasks. you have to trade her for the lime seeds and find an earth mound to plant it in. it takes a few days to grow the limes and it may need some water (make water carrier if you don't already have it)
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close