Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Tragic Gift - Role Play

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 11
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 9 | 10 | Last     Next
HiddenInnocence Posted: 20:26 Jul21 2008 Post ID: 2339959
HiddenInnocenc
e
Post Likes: 0
+
December 21, 2012:

As the world lulls into a peaceful slumber X people (dependent on # of RPers) are greeted with a profound dream. In these dreams each individual was visited by a figure clad in white. Each individual heard a vague message:

All that you know will change. All that you are will change. You have been granted the gift of power. You have obtained an ability worthy of the gods. None of the travelers were told what their ability would be. This is your destiny? the voice continued on? This is the way things must be. You could save the world? or destroy it trying.

When they awoke the world they once knew was no more.

April, 3012:

Each person woke up 1000 years into the future. It was a future where nothing was the same. The world?s population dwindled like a candle in the wind. In this future few cities still stand. Instead the world was dotted with tiny villages spread across a desolate countryside. Drought and famine plague the world?s citizens. Here two groups fight for control, two groups wanting to change the world. Now each individual must make a decision while fighting for their lives, trying to return to the time from which they came, and working to control an unknown power that could potentially kill them.

Additional Information:

Each ?time traveler? woke wearing clothing appropriate to the time to which they traveled.
Each ?time traveler? woke equipped with the weaponry (swords, bows, ect.) and the knowledge to use them however they have no memory of learning to use such things.
The abilities of the person is to remain hidden inside the story line until a reasonable time however things that happen in the story may be a result of the unknown ability (ie a blizzard happens around someone with the ability to control ice) this will give normal Role Players a tad bit more control over the storyline (this privilege is not something to go wild with (the events cannot completely change the storyline)

Example Bio:

Name:
Weight:

Weapons:

Skills/ Weakness:
(Weaknesses are optional)

Ability:

Appearance:

Personality:

History:

[b]My Bio:

[color=gray]Name:[/b][/color] Rieker Hale
Height: 6?0?
Weight: 180lbs

Weapons: Rieker awoke with a glistening silver short sword. The short sword has a fuller that changes colors from green to blue. Rieker does not know how it happens because the metal the blade was forged from did not exist in his time. The cross guard of the blade is made of a unique white metal as is the pommel while the grip is a sleek black metal. The scabbard of the blade is black encrusted with designs of white flowing throughout.

Skills/ Weakness: Rieker has the innate ability to use the sword. Whilst in combat his body flows as a dancer?s does on the stage. He is accustomed to combining the use of his blade and the use of hand to hand combat. Rieker is trained in Chinese martial art of the Crane Style. His physical strength is only moderate while he excels in speed and strategy.

Ability: Rieker was granted the gift to become one with the earth. He has control over the ground as well as plants and can communicate with animals. His communication with the animals does not extend to birds or other creatures nor can he communicate with animals that dwell in the seas and rivers. He also has the ability to manipulate metal because it was made from the earth however he cannot control lava because it is considered fire. He has no control over the abilities at the beginning.

Appearance: Rieker has dusty brown hair that is short and slightly curly. He keeps it neatly trimmed but styles it in a slightly messy fashion. He has a pale complexion however he tends to tan easily. He is more often seen with a tan than without. His eyes are an enthralling emerald green and he is often told they are his most attractive feature. His body is slim but he isn?t scrawny. Although it does not appear so he is muscular and tone. He does not like dark, boring colors like black and gray. Instead he is drawn to bright, brilliant shows of blue, green and on occasion purple. When he awoke, he was wearing a baggy blue shirt and baggy blue pants both embroidered with a white stitching. Hidden beneath his clothing rested a suit of jade green body armor flourished with a beautiful design of an expansive valley full of plants and animals.

Personality: He is a strong, confident personality. He enjoys a challenge either physical or mental but in turn he gets bored quite easily. He cares about people in general and hates to see them hurt. He prefers to look at the good side of people and of life but the more he gets hurt the more that seems to change. He is bold and charismatic. He tends to jump to conclusions and doesn?t think before he acts. He is a very expressive person who falls in love easily. With his eccentric personality he often tends to annoy people; however he does not seem to care because he is content with who he is. Rieker is most often seen carrying a pad of paper and a paint brush or pencil because art is his favorite thing in the world.

History: Rieker was born in Venice, Italy to two American citizens. His parents loved to travel and never spent more than a couple of years in the same place. Rieker has spent his entire life visiting different countries and cultures. He was raised by two very loving parents who took good care of him and very rarely did he experience hardship. While he was in China he learned martial arts, while he was in France he learned to draw and paint. He stole a bit of culture from each place he visited and made friends with people all around the world. When he was 18 his parents thought it was important for him to receive a college education. They sent him to the United States to study. He first obtained his Bachelor?s Degree in Fine Arts and was working towards his Master?s in Fine Arts for visual arts when the incident happened.

« Last edited by HiddenInnocence on Jul 24th 2008 »
Hey call me Logan

Current by moi
Request done by Ozzo|Favorite by me
[email protected]
Former Account: sharingansasuke

Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
SUPERMAN5 Posted: 13:17 Jul23 2008 Post ID: 2342474
SUPERMAN5
+
Like I said, I'l join when I find time.

Name: Sgt. Edward Hoff
Height: 5'11
Weight: 175-ish
Weapons: A sword he awoke with, similar to a katana desgin. Link

Skill: He was trained in basics of military stragety, due to his life before the curse. From this he has basic knowledge of hand to hand combat, but during his time, he developed a specialized CQC technique that surpassed many other techninque in terms of strength and agility.

Ability: He has the ability to control water and water based elements(Ice is frozen water). This allows him to transform into water and to speak to beings of water and to command them. He cannot do this to earth based animals. He can create water out of air, because there's water droplets in the air. His weakness is fire.

Appearance: He was wearing these when he awoke in the future.His appearance

Personality: He has terms of strict displine to himself in order to not show weakness in combat, but he shows his kinder self to his friends if he trust them that is.

History: He as a child grew in a rough neighborhood. He was used to the standard 'Kill or Be Killed' motto, as he was bullied day after day in school. Eventually, he fought back so hard when he was 18, the parents sent him to a military school. There, he proved he was worthy of live combat at the age of 19, the youngest American solder yet. He served in Iraq.Six years of fighting he and his squad secured most of the area in Southern Iraq, his actions granted him the Medal of Valor, and the Rank of General which he turned down. Later his helicoter transporting him to Northern Iraq to secure the location was gunned down just before the incident happened...

« Last edited by SUPERMAN5 on Jul 23rd 2008 »
Twilight Knight Posted: 13:47 Jul23 2008 Post ID: 2342508
Twilight
Knight
Forum GuestMember
+
Save me a spot. I'm kinda busy, so...
Changed my account to Days of Ragnarok.
HiddenInnocence Posted: 16:08 Jul23 2008 Post ID: 2342679
HiddenInnocenc
e
+
SUPERMAN5: Approved

Twilight Knight: No problem
Hey call me Logan

Current by moi
[email protected]

geezerguy Posted: 16:18 Jul23 2008 Post ID: 2342695
geezerguy
Jailbait / Lukie
Post Likes: 43
+
Save me a spot aswell, please, to tired to make a bio right now. >.>
Winner of Member Brawl 2011 <3
SUPERMAN5 Posted: 19:33 Jul23 2008 Post ID: 2342926
SUPERMAN5
+
alrighty. I will check on it tomorrow, to see if more rpers join.
rust45 Posted: 22:01 Jul23 2008 Post ID: 2343032
rust45
Post Likes: 1
+
Name: Luke Lane
Height: 6'
Weight: 194 lb.
Weapons: Luke awoke with a giant 5' broadsword that had a blade that would burn anyone's skin except his. The sword rests in an orange scabbard on Luke's back.
Skills: Luke has great strength that allows him to wield his broadsword with one hand and lift other very heavy objects. At high school he could lift 260 lb.
Ability: Can control fire, this includes increasing the temperature of an area, making things combust at will, turning into fire, and he can move masses of fire into different forms. He has little control of his power in the beginning so things will burn. His weakness is water.
Appearance: When he awoke, he was wearing dark red armor that was very tough for it was forged at very high temperatures. He where's white shoes that are perfect for combat Above his shoulders he has a short neck with a round head on top of it. His face includes dark brown eye's and 4" long red hair that glistens in the sunlight.
Personality: Luke is a kind-hearted boy who had many friends at school. He almost will never snap at someone for making him mad. But, he did have a fiery passion for improving himself and that is how he, with even his little weight, became so strong. He also does not believe in violence, but if he has to, he will fight.
History: Luke ever since he started school for his scrawny body. He did not want to fight them. So he solved the problem by becoming stronger and not being as scrawny, this did stop the bullies from picking on him. When he was in middle school, he started pushing himself more and helping out the little guy. When he got in High School he had many friends and he could bench press as much as he can today. He just got on his winter break from school when he was in the future.
Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Name:Towns FC:0430 7936 6438

Avy=Genki Sig=Genki
geezerguy Posted: 08:22 Jul24 2008 Post ID: 2343738
geezerguy
Jailbait / Lukie
+
Name:Amelia Hickenen
Height:5'8
Weight:112Lbs

Weapons:When Amelia awoke she found herself with two fans, both had the same pattern on it, a wonderful flower inprinted on them. The strange thing about these fans, were that they seemed to be made out card, but they were rock solid, as if metal. She keeps these fans on her sleeves for fast and easy access.

Skills/ Weakness:Amelia awoke with the knowledge to use the fans in an expert way, by using them to confuse her enemys. She is very light, and with this she has speed and flexibility, she can jump incredibly far due to her training in her time to compete in the Olympics. Her weakness is getting to close to people and thinking of them before herself.

Ability:Amelia was given the ability the become one with the air around her. She has control over the wind, and can later fly using these powers. She can communicate to animals of the skys, birds. She has little control over her powers at the beggining, she can only use them by fluke or if she or her companions are in trouble.

Appearance:Amelia has long beautiful light blonde hair down past her shoulders, and has a fringe-like style. She has quite pale skin, but this matches her hair and adds to her beauty. Her eyes are light blue. She is very slim and tall for her age. When she awoke she was clad in a white robe, with a flowery pattern on it, much like the ones inprinted on her fans. She was wearing plimsoles on her feet for light movement. Underneath the robe she has a plain white top and plain white trousers.

Personality:Amelia is a incredibly friendly person, and would do anything to protect her friends. She makes friends very easily and likes to help out whenever she can, she doesn't like to stay still for very long. She hates people who are backstabbers and talks about people behind there back. She is a very joyful character and loves to keep everyone happy around her.

History:Amelia was born in England. Before she travelled through time, she was training for High-Jump for the near-arriving Olympics. Her mother died when she was a child and ever since wanted to prove she could do something good in her life. She is loved very much by her father, but they never had alot of money since her mother died. Maybe this journey could prove how strong she really is..
HiddenInnocence Posted: 10:26 Jul24 2008 Post ID: 2343880
HiddenInnocenc
e
+
((rust45 and geezerguy both bios approved. geezerguy thank you for having a female character I was going to add another bio if nobody did do one. (I still might) I'll kick of the RP now. If others still want to join don't worry you still can at any time))

Rieker wearily trudged through the town gate. As he entered the tiny settlement his arrival drew stares and murmurs. From the looks on the villagers? faces Rieker could tell some residents were shocked and others were excited, however the majority seemed resentful.

?Don?t mind them.? He turned around only to see a tall, blonde haired woman. The woman was well into her years, but Rieker could tell she had once been very beautiful. ?They aren?t use to visitors. I can?t say I blame them much though, more travelers in the past month than there have been in the last 10 years.?

?Who_? He tried to ask her who she was but she just continued with her rambling.

?Are you from another world too?? The look of shock and the reluctant nod Rieker gave her received an echoing laughter. ?Oh I suppose you are. I can?t much say I believe all of your little stories, something about falling asleep and waking up in our world, I can?t say I have heard much weirder than that. Would you like to meet the oth_?

?Yes!? He cried with excitement. She motioned him to follow. She led him through the streets of the small town to what appeared to be the largest house in the village. Rieker entered into what looked like an inn common room though how the woman managed the upkeep of an inn with so few guests was beyond him. Only one table in the room was occupied; it held three people, one a man who was only a few years older than himself, the others were a boy and a girl both still in their teens. The woman slowly glided over the table and whispered something to the group, as soon as the words were out of her mouth all three heads popped up gazing in his direction. There was a long awkward silence nobody knew who should speak first.
Hey call me Logan

Current by moi
[email protected]

SUPERMAN5 Posted: 12:40 Jul24 2008 Post ID: 2344042
SUPERMAN5
+
"Hey soldier" Sgt. Edward said, standing up from his chair. "I'm Sergent Edward Hoff" He said holding out his hand to shake hands.
HiddenInnocence Posted: 12:50 Jul24 2008 Post ID: 2344057
HiddenInnocenc
e
+
As Rieker reached out his hand he made sure that his hand was steady. "The name's Reiker Hale. I hear you are all 'travelers' if you don't mind my asking... Where did you come from?" He was nervous as he spoke but he made sure his voice didn't show it in the slightest.
Hey call me Logan

Current by moi
[email protected]

geezerguy Posted: 13:03 Jul24 2008 Post ID: 2344077
geezerguy
Jailbait / Lukie
+
Amelia hesitated, then stood up with a small grin on her face, showing excitement. "Hi, Mr.Hale" She spoke as she walked toward him. "My name's Amelia Hickenen, I came from England on Earth" Amelia explained. "And Sir, do you know if this is Earth?" She asked, with the smile slowly slipping from her face.
SUPERMAN5 Posted: 13:19 Jul24 2008 Post ID: 2344089
SUPERMAN5
+
"USA, although I was in Northern Iraq when it happened..." Sgt. Edward said, pondering off at the mystery. "Although, we'll need to make a plan" He added.
HiddenInnocence Posted: 13:29 Jul24 2008 Post ID: 2344100
HiddenInnocenc
e
+
"Earth?" The inn keeper chimed in from afar. "If you are suppose to be from another world how do you know the name of our world?"

Rieker glanced towards Amelia "Does that answer your question? Oh and don't call me sir. I am only 22 since when is sir allowed for a college kid?" He turned to Edward. "How do you expect to make a plan when we have no information? Ma'am what year is it?"

The innkeeper laughed jollily. "It is 3012 my boy."
Hey call me Logan

Current by moi
[email protected]

geezerguy Posted: 13:36 Jul24 2008 Post ID: 2344107
geezerguy
Jailbait / Lukie
+
Amelia's gaze switched to the innkeeper almost immediately. "3012?!" Amelia gasped. "H..How did we get here" She stuttered, sounding destressed.

"Calm down lovey" The innkeeper soothed, tapping Amelia's back. "Were as confused as you are"
HiddenInnocence Posted: 13:53 Jul24 2008 Post ID: 2344121
HiddenInnocenc
e
+
"We'll figure it out. Don't worry. Everything wi_" Rieker was interrupted by a loud crash in the distance. Everyone but the innkeeper looked shocked. "What was that!"

"Ehvahli soldiers i presume." She said it without a care in the world.

Rieker ran out of the inn. Looking towards the north side of town he saw it: A monster of a machine. A suit of armor 20ft tall hovered over the city.
Hey call me Logan

Current by moi
[email protected]

SUPERMAN5 Posted: 15:44 Jul24 2008 Post ID: 2344196
SUPERMAN5
+
"Oh cr@p, we're in the future" Sgt. Edward commented as he followed Rieker outside. "That thing...its monsterous" The Sergent added.
HiddenInnocence Posted: 17:10 Jul24 2008 Post ID: 2344354
HiddenInnocenc
e
+
Without realizing it Rieker had unsheathed his sword. On instinct alone his feet began to move. Two thoughts were racing through his head simultaneously. I am going to destroy that thing and What am I doing! "Come on!" He yelled behind himself.

« Last edited by HiddenInnocence on Jul 24th 2008 »
Hey call me Logan

Current by moi
[email protected]

rust45 Posted: 17:14 Jul24 2008 Post ID: 2344369
rust45
Post Likes: 1
+
"What the!" Luke yelled as he saw the robot,"Why is that thing attacking the city?"
Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Name:Towns FC:0430 7936 6438

Avy=Genki Sig=Genki
geezerguy Posted: 17:19 Jul24 2008 Post ID: 2344383
geezerguy
Jailbait / Lukie
+
Amelia raced out after the others to find the monsterous machine, and she stopped dead in her tracks. "W..What's going on" She asked with a trembling voice. "W..What is that thing?"
Displaying Page 1 of 11
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 9 | 10 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close