Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Extreme Coincidences

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
qwertyuio Posted: 15:43 Jul27 2008 Post ID: 2349051
qwertyuio
Bite the Bullet
Post Likes: 10
+
Do you guys ever have things happen, that have like a 1 in a million chance of happening, but they do? Big coincidences and stuff like that. Mine:
I just started a new oage in every thread I posted in, wich was like 7, in a row, and they all got new pages. 0_o
Voted Best Nazi Mod Ever <3
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
coachcline Posted: 16:03 Jul27 2008 Post ID: 2349099
coachcline
Just call me Coach
Post Likes: 1
+
Well, my buddy is really shy, so is his girlfriend. And he had only talked to her a couple times in person. Well, we were at Radford University on a trip and we were roomin' together. He was textin' her and I was jokin' around with him and I said 'Maybe if you talk to her she'll give you sex'. Then seconds later she texted him sayin' 'Did Coach say I'd give you sex?' Twas really freaky.

« Last edited by coachcline on Jul 27th 2008 »

Siggy proudly brought to you by .Impact!
[insert random quote or phrase that makes the sig space look less bare]
El Duende Posted: 17:32 Jul27 2008 Post ID: 2349397
El Duende
Post Likes: 0
+
I watched a video of tf2 grieving

funny thing is, a few hours later, I found one of the members of the steam group I'm in was using the same name as the main person in the video
they see me trollin', they hatin'
sid140 Posted: 02:00 Jul28 2008 Post ID: 2349908
sid140
+
I was playing basketball with some of my friends. I was standing on one side of the court and I threw the ball at the other basket. And it actually went in. I fell on the ground and freaked because none of my dumb friggin friends saw it.

Sig by ozzo
Avy by Phil
Contact me @ [email protected]
Xbox live gamertag: sid140
TestVirus101 Posted: 02:15 Jul28 2008 Post ID: 2349913
TestVirus101
Ah crap he's finally dead
Post Likes: 35
+
On 27-Jul-2008 coachcline said:Well, my buddy is really shy, so is his girlfriend. And he had only talked to her a couple times in person. Well, we were at Radford University on a trip and we were roomin' together. He was textin' her and I was jokin' around with him and I said 'Maybe if you talk to her she'll give you sex'. Then seconds later she texted him sayin' 'Did Coach say I'd give you sex?' Twas really freaky.
Probably had something to do with your attitude - does she know you well enough? - or maybe he mentioned it in some way to her in one of the previous texts or something that would lead to that.
Fusion_Blastoise Posted: 03:11 Jul28 2008 Post ID: 2349974
Fusion_Blastoise
+
Ok. I'm the master of freaky coincidences. Here's one:

We were going to go to the beach however, as I got in the car, it broke down. Aparantly the beach we were going to visit (Gunnamata) had shark attacks and three people ended up loosing limbs. Freaky...

Credit to Ozzo for this firggin awesome sig!
Olimar rules on Brawl!

Brawl Details:
FC: 3180-5394-7053
Name: Fuse

SCUM_OF_THE_EARTH Posted: 03:17 Jul28 2008 Post ID: 2349978
SCUM_OF_THE_EARTH
+
Was teasing dive-bomb birds. Ran, not realising they were chasing me, and when my friend yelled that they were coming I turned around, ducked and only inched away from a hole in my neck.

(Not sure if it counts, but I thought i'd say it)

« Last edited by SCUM_OF_THE_EARTH on Jul 28th 2008 »

Anyone is welcome to use some of my stocks.
qwertyuio Posted: 05:23 Jul28 2008 Post ID: 2350060
qwertyuio
Bite the Bullet
+
On 28-Jul-2008 Fusion_Blastoise said:Ok. I'm the master of freaky coincidences. Here's one:

We were going to go to the beach however, as I got in the car, it broke down. Aparantly the beach we were going to visit (Gunnamata) had shark attacks and three people ended up loosing limbs. Freaky...
You should really research those things, BEFORE going. :p

Scum: Huge lols at your sig,
Fusion_Blastoise Posted: 05:55 Jul28 2008 Post ID: 2350177
Fusion_Blastoise
+
Ahh, you missunderstand my post. On the day we were going to go the shark attacks happened.

Olimar rules on Brawl!

Brawl Details:

qwertyuio Posted: 05:56 Jul28 2008 Post ID: 2350183
qwertyuio
Bite the Bullet
+
Ahhh, I got it. lol, thats freaky, lucky you. More more! =P
Fusion_Blastoise Posted: 06:11 Jul28 2008 Post ID: 2350216
Fusion_Blastoise
+
Ok, if you really want more...

While we were travelling along the freeway, I dropped something. (I can't remember what, I think it was my ipod or my ds) Anyway, mum pulled over to see if we could find it. A second or two later, three cars had a massive collision which we would've been involved in had we not stopped.

Olimar rules on Brawl!

Brawl Details:

qwertyuio Posted: 06:14 Jul28 2008 Post ID: 2350222
qwertyuio
Bite the Bullet
+
wow. 0_o didnt think you would be able to come up with something that good. :p I am trying to think of something myself...
dark_wolf_33 Posted: 06:35 Jul28 2008 Post ID: 2350242
dark_wolf_33
Future Wolfy
Post Likes: 7
+
One time, my older cousin was spending the night at our house due to her mother being in the hospital. She had my stereo turned up all the way, listening to some pop crap. I told her that if she didn't turn the stereo off, something bad would happen. She just laughed me off. About three minutes later, a large portion of our city's power grid failed and we lost power until about an hour after she left the next morning.
Cataclysm Posted: 06:40 Jul28 2008 Post ID: 2350259
Cataclysm
Post Likes: 2
+
I was walking home, next to the typical crop fields that go on endlessly into the night, through the countryside.
Along this road there are street lamps due to how dangerous the badly made road actually is. Every time I walk under one, it turns off.

Now, I'm guessing that my walking speed and the timing was just a coincidence. But when you're approaching midnight far away from all society (about a mile away) you don't think about these things.
Sig and avy by Jam Jar

qwertyuio Posted: 07:02 Jul28 2008 Post ID: 2350314
qwertyuio
Bite the Bullet
+
On 28-Jul-2008 Cataclysm said:I was walking home, next to the typical crop fields that go on endlessly into the night, through the countryside.
Along this road there are street lamps due to how dangerous the badly made road actually is. Every time I walk under one, it turns off.

Now, I'm guessing that my walking speed and the timing was just a coincidence. But when you're approaching midnight far away from all society (about a mile away) you don't think about these things.
Of course, those moments are hella freaky. All you think of is "Stay calm, walk faster" :p
Wolf: lol
Fusion_Blastoise Posted: 07:05 Jul28 2008 Post ID: 2350319
Fusion_Blastoise
+
Here's another one (lol at cats)

We were playing soccer in sport. Me of course wasn't paying attention. I turn around just as the ball is passed to me. Somehow, my timing is perfect such that it comes of my shoe as I turn and sails into the gaols. freeky.

Olimar rules on Brawl!

Brawl Details:

Town Idiot25 Posted: 09:04 Jul28 2008 Post ID: 2350419
Town Idiot25
DANG IT BOBBEH!
+
ALL the time, when I think of a particular episode of a TV show, like Family guy, the next episode I watch is the episode I was thinking of an hour ago.

A Quote
Within a Quote?

POSTCEPTION
jameer Posted: 13:35 Jul28 2008 Post ID: 2350621
jameer
Forum GuestMember
+
well i went to china about 3 years ago (i have pics if ya dont believe) its was late at night and i we were flipping through the chinese TV when we came to national geographic channel in chinese. We watched and my mom was like" yeah the people down the street's parents died in that egyptian plane crash. sure enough 10 seconds later came a picture of their house and an interview with them and they lived on my street!!!!

Mr.Clueless Posted: 14:35 Jul28 2008 Post ID: 2350682
Mr.Clueless
Post Likes: 1
+
On 28-Jul-2008 Town Idiot25 said:ALL the time, when I think of a particular episode of a TV show, like Family guy, the next episode I watch is the episode I was thinking of an hour ago.
Pics or it didn't happen.
And so he said, "and there will be delicious cake", and with those words, I said, "I see what you did there..."
up my Ash Posted: 14:55 Jul28 2008 Post ID: 2350710
up my Ash
Cow Lover
+
was talking to my GF and she was saying her favorite song then the song came on like right as she said it.
Xtreme gamer said:up My Ash is a man of sense and reason.

Qwertyuio said:up My Ash is way cooler than me and I wish I was him.
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close