Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Add Nintendo DS platform Cheat Section

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

actionshark Posted: 13:23 Nov27 2004 Post ID: 33103
actionshark
Post Likes: 3
+
So it just came out and I already need help on one of my games! Rich can you make a cheats section for it i know all the games for it so if you need to know them them ask me, because i want a cheats section for it!

Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
sphinx99 Posted: 14:16 Nov27 2004 Post ID: 33132
sphinx99
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
what country do u live in?
its not out in england yet wat does it look like is it good?
"Oh, Squidgie!" - quote stolen from Sphinx99. I'm Actionshark's best bud... No? I'll pop a shiny plasma cap where it hurts the most if you must disagree. (*tunes radio station*)... cool! Static! My fav channel! (*throws radio at disagreeing person*) DIE!(
actionshark Posted: 14:53 Nov27 2004 Post ID: 33157
actionshark
+
I live in America, I have it, it's nice, end of conversation...

darkboarder_77 Posted: 19:01 Nov27 2004 Post ID: 33224
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
Back on topic please. I agree with AS, there needs to be a Nintendo DS platform for cheaters.
Owner of the formerly ranked number one Halo PC modded server in the world, FRIGID MASS CTF WAR. Joiner-friendly mods and five-minute hotfixes = loyal clientele.

Been here since February 2004. It's May 2022 as of writing this. Wish Rich would revive this place. Guess I'm only here for the nostalgia now.

actionshark Posted: 01:26 Nov28 2004 Post ID: 33372
actionshark
+
And for answerers....

Team SuperCheats Posted: 02:14 Nov28 2004 Post ID: 33374
Team SuperCheats
The Chief
Post Likes: 117
+
OK - I will be adding a section THIS COMING WEEK.

But first!!! Can you tell me about the system? Are the games different? For example, if you buy a DS game, does it fit in the GBA - Are different games made for the DS which are not on the GBA?

Just need to decide whether it should be bundled with the GBA (Although I don't think) or opened as a seperate section.

Cheers,

Rich
Game Guides Galore - http://www.supercheats.com/guides/
spideraman99 Posted: 10:21 Nov28 2004 Post ID: 33496
spideraman99
+
They have some new and good games like new Pokemon games and classics like Spiderman with better graphics. I think that GBA games can work in DS but not vice versa.

props to pokemonruler for the sweet sig and avatar
nintendo_dude Posted: 10:23 Nov28 2004 Post ID: 33498
nintendo_dude
Post Likes: 1
+
thats right.but it isnt out in wales yet

I'm finished here...

Special thanks to Yossy666 for the avatar and signature images.
darkboarder_77 Posted: 11:33 Nov28 2004 Post ID: 33563
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
On 28-Nov-2004 Team SuperCheats said:OK - I will be adding a section THIS COMING WEEK.

But first!!! Can you tell me about the system? Are the games different? For example, if you buy a DS game, does it fit in the GBA - Are different games made for the DS which are not on the GBA?

Just need to decide whether it should be bundled with the GBA (Although I don't think) or opened as a seperate section.

Cheers,

Rich
Nintendo DS has 64-bit, 3D color graphics and two lighted screens with a built in wireless adapter. It can play GameBoy and GameBoy Advance games, and it has a feature where you use a stylus pen to write messages on the DS screen to send it wirelessly to another DS within range. It can also tranfer voices across this system, too. It costs $150 now. The games I know of as of now are:

Super Mario DS (Remake of Super Mario 64)
Spiderman 2
Metroid Prime Hunters
URBZ
Pokemon Emerald
Pokemon Pearl
Pokemon Diamond
Pokemon ¿Rush? (Not sure of exact name)
Owner of the formerly ranked number one Halo PC modded server in the world, FRIGID MASS CTF WAR. Joiner-friendly mods and five-minute hotfixes = loyal clientele.

Been here since February 2004. It's May 2022 as of writing this. Wish Rich would revive this place. Guess I'm only here for the nostalgia now.

Team SuperCheats Posted: 12:21 Nov28 2004 Post ID: 33629
Team SuperCheats
The Chief
+
Cool - Thanks for that - we'll be adding this new section (all being well) sometime this week - maybe as late as Friday - sorry but we'll get it up!

Rich
sphinx99 Posted: 14:29 Nov28 2004 Post ID: 33689
sphinx99
Forum GuestMember
+
woowwwwww! it sounds gr8
"Oh, Squidgie!" - quote stolen from Sphinx99. I'm Actionshark's best bud... No? I'll pop a shiny plasma cap where it hurts the most if you must disagree. (*tunes radio station*)... cool! Static! My fav channel! (*throws radio at disagreeing person*) DIE!(
darkboarder_77 Posted: 15:45 Nov28 2004 Post ID: 33732
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+

joslifer1 Posted: 21:38 Nov30 2004 Post ID: 34956
joslifer1
Forum GuestMember
+
^Spam!
General, if you're not using it, could I have the army for a few days?
Team SuperCheats Posted: 16:28 Dec03 2004 Post ID: 35781
Team SuperCheats
The Chief
+
OK, just an update we have started to add Nintendo DS and PSP into our database.

Currently you can make submissions and sometime next week - probably monday you should be able to see some pages containing info - cheats/questions etc...
can u dig dat Posted: 16:55 Dec03 2004 Post ID: 35803
can u dig dat
Forum GuestMember
+
Itll be Tueday here
actionshark Posted: 21:46 Dec03 2004 Post ID: 35935
actionshark
+
I'm here almost everyday...so I should see it Monday...when I see it I will add the games DB forgot...

Team SuperCheats Posted: 01:56 Dec04 2004 Post ID: 35990
Team SuperCheats
The Chief
+
You can submit stuff for that platform anytime from now, via the main site submission system. We have just added the infrastructure to add cheats, hints, questions etc... By Monday we'll just have the index pages in place but not much data.
darkboarder_77 Posted: 10:28 Dec04 2004 Post ID: 36077
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
On 30-Nov-2004 joslifer1 said:^Spam!
((Jo, please quit it. I was making that post because I wanted to mark this thread so that way I would know if someone were to post again.))

I have heard that the DS is not expected to be very popular, and so I am not sure if that section is gonna get much... especially since there are gonna be very few games for it...

Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close