Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon Emerald

Emerald Glitches & Secrets

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
mew183 Posted at: 21:25 Jul14 2005 Post ID: 261937
mew183
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
anyone find any gliches or secrets in the game lately like missingo or something
dont steal my sprites or av shdow lugia I MADE THIS MYSELF if used U CANOT TAKE CREDIT
SS5 vageto Posted at: 21:26 Jul14 2005 Post ID: 261941
SS5 vageto
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Missingo is not in R/S/E. People think that is what it is called, but it is not.
Yawn - what is there to say?
Fwank Posted at: 02:17 Jul15 2005 Post ID: 262325
Fwank
Post Likes: 4
+
+
here's one; somebody said latios ran away when wobbuffet entered play...
SS5 vageto Posted at: 10:48 Jul15 2005 Post ID: 262602
SS5 vageto
Forum GuestMember
+
+
People sometimes use Wobbuffet, because it can really dish out a lot of the Psychic attack from Lotios/Latias because if it's HP base. Wobbuffet, and it is Psychic it's self. Also have a special ability trait called "Shadow Tag" used to trap Pokemon in battle.
Jetlox Posted at: 14:10 Jul15 2005 Post ID: 263028
Jetlox
Forum GuestMember
+
+
but wabbuffet isnt really good to use 1. it cant attack but has to be attacked first and
JoRdAn23 Posted at: 17:37 Jul15 2005 Post ID: 263500
JoRdAn23
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Maybe Wobbuffet didnt have the Shadow Tag ability
IM A JORDAN FREAK
SS5 vageto Posted at: 18:47 Jul15 2005 Post ID: 263604
SS5 vageto
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 15-Jul-2005 Jetlox said:but wabbuffet isnt really good to use 1. it cant attack but has to be attacked first and
YES IT IS. Your not supposed to attack him. You can just throw Ultra or Great Balls at it. Have another Pokemon weaken it, then come back with Wabbuffet. I am disappointed. I expected people to at least know this.
Jetlox Posted at: 21:46 Jul15 2005 Post ID: 263988
Jetlox
Forum GuestMember
+
+
hey I knew that maybe other people just never played it that much
Fwank Posted at: 03:17 Jul16 2005 Post ID: 264544
Fwank
+
+
"maybe other people" but 'other ppl' didn't post saying wobbuffet is crap...

wobbuffet is CHEAP man... onli noobs say it's crap, wobbuffet is a 1v1 guarantee win ... if yer crazy enough to build a team around it, den it's rili blardi cheap... u gota get a phazer to get rid of it... and not many teams a built with more than 3 (actuali, 1) phazers... 2 is already 2 much, and good wob trainers can predict so well they'd take down 3 pokes straight before wob runs out of HP (if his opponent is crap, 4 pokes including the bonded one)

wob's a cheap and efficient way to fill up your 6 poke team; 5 poke teams are easy to build, but the 6th one is often awkward, if you throw in wob you guarantee a 5v5

and no, wobs always have shadowtag, it's their onli ability

my point being: they said latios STIL ran away, even tho wobbuffet was already in play... as soon as you chuck wob in play shadow tag kicks in, how the heck did lati run?
Dragoon King. Posted at: 10:58 Jul16 2005 Post ID: 264967
Dragoon King.
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Here is a glitch
Normally, you can only access pokemon within one range of level(Like: Dewford town only has pokemon from lvl 7-12). This can make training hard when the gym leader is stronger than you but your pokemon won't level up without TONS of battles. However, if you can find trainers with high level pokemons(has to have more than one), you can battle one pokemon and purposely lose to the last one. You'l still get the experience but you can continuously battle the same trainer. Should his/her pokemon be too weak, just find another with more powerful pokemon or the gym leader him/herself. Of course, battleing with friends also work. The only bad thing is this will NOT allow your pokemon to evolve. you still need your pokemon to level up by defeating an opponent. If you do not, your pokemon might stay the same until lvl 100, and if that happens, it can never evolve. But it is funny to see a Mudkip at lvl 100. This glitch is vary useful for noobs that cant beat gyms and for people that need high LV pokemon to fight the E4
[center]
My dragon has issues
()xxxxxx[|]::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::>
(+[__]:Smile
WARNING: "Next left" does not mean "turn left immediately."
Dragoon King. Posted at: 11:12 Jul16 2005 Post ID: 264988
Dragoon King.
Forum GuestMember
+
+
this is a rare new attack for Pichu that I just got
NOTE: This will only work in the Emerald version. It has no effect in R/S/FR/LG.
Pichu may learn an extremely powerful attack after meeting certain criteria. The attack is called "Volt Tackle". It has a Base Attack Power of 120, accuracy of 100, and 15 PP. The only negative side is that the user takes 1/3 of the given damage.
In order to get Volt Tackle on your Pichu, you first need one Female Pikachu holding the Light Ball item. You may then use one of the following to breed with Pikachu: Ditto, Male Raichu, or Male Pikachu. No other Pokemon will work.
After finishing the breeding process, hatch the Egg, and inside will be your lovely little Pichu with the Volt Tackle attack! This may be transferred to Pikachu or Raichu if you wish.
[center]
My dragon has issues
Fwank Posted at: 11:14 Jul16 2005 Post ID: 264995
Fwank
+
+
thats not a glitch -_-" ...

... i say and say again... -________-""""" this is wat lotsa ppl do, despite the fact there's no need to be higher levels than gym leaders... emerald has always had pokemon that are capable of overcoming each gym right availuable right before the city the gym's located in anyway...

hmmm emerald's pretty well made... since they onli had to add in the battle frontier onto the rusa games... and a coupla other things... nothing new... it's like not being able to find missingo one yellow and green back in RBY...

hmmm but on RUSA there WAS a berry glitch... also fixed in emerald
Dragoon King. Posted at: 11:24 Jul16 2005 Post ID: 265011
Dragoon King.
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Faster hatching eggs secrets
Simply put a pokemon with the ability Flame Body or Magma Armor on your team to cut the amount of steps needed to hatch an egg in half.

Catch Lati@s in less then 5 minutes.
Follow these steps to catch Latios/Latias in less than 5 minutes.
1.Buy 5 of any kind of repel.
2.Go get the Acro Bike.
3.Get a LV40 Pokemon and put it in the lead (Preferably Wobbuffet).
4.Go to the Bike Path Entrance north of Slateport.
5.Go into the grass patch right outside of the entrance and get on the Acro Bike.
6.Use a repel and hop on the bike for about 20 seconds (Hold A).
7.If it doesn't appear, enter the building and then exit. The Lati@s position should reset.
8.Repeat steps 5-7 until it appears. You should find it within a few minutes!

Shedinja
To get Shedinja, you must first catch a Nincada, and have an empty space in your party. People say you need a Pokeball for it, but you do NOT. Shedinja copies the ball the Nincada was caught in.
Anyways, with one empty space in your party, level up Nincada to level 20. It will evolve into Ninjask. When you check your party, you will see Shedinja sitting in the final slot, along with the Ninjask and 4 other Pokemon.
That is how to catch Shedinja.

These are some of the secrets I found al post the rest as cheats some other time
[center]
My dragon has issues
SS5 vageto Posted at: 11:33 Jul16 2005 Post ID: 265018
SS5 vageto
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 16-Jul-2005 Dragoon King. said:Faster hatching eggs secrets
Simply put a pokemon with the ability Flame Body or Magma Armor on your team to cut the amount of steps needed to hatch an egg in half.

Catch Lati@s in less then 5 minutes.
Follow these steps to catch Latios/Latias in less than 5 minutes.
1.Buy 5 of any kind of repel.
2.Go get the Acro Bike.
3.Get a LV40 Pokemon and put it in the lead (Preferably Wobbuffet).
4.Go to the Bike Path Entrance north of Slateport.
5.Go into the grass patch right outside of the entrance and get on the Acro Bike.
6.Use a repel and hop on the bike for about 20 seconds (Hold A).
7.If it doesn't appear, enter the building and then exit. The Lati@s position should reset.
8.Repeat steps 5-7 until it appears. You should find it within a few minutes!

Shedinja
To get Shedinja, you must first catch a Nincada, and have an empty space in your party. People say you need a Pokeball for it, but you do NOT. Shedinja copies the ball the Nincada was caught in.
Anyways, with one empty space in your party, level up Nincada to level 20. It will evolve into Ninjask. When you check your party, you will see Shedinja sitting in the final slot, along with the Ninjask and 4 other Pokemon.
That is how to catch Shedinja.

These are some of the secrets I found al post the rest as cheats some other time
Basiclly anyone knows that, but thanks anyway.
Dragoon King. Posted at: 11:38 Jul16 2005 Post ID: 265023
Dragoon King.
Forum GuestMember
+
+
But what if some one that dos not no comes and looks at it all Iam doing is looking out for the littel guy. plus Iam not about to post all my good ones so some one can copy them and post them as cheats
[center]
My dragon has issues
bleepman Posted at: 12:07 Jul16 2005 Post ID: 265092
bleepman
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 14-Jul-2005 SS5 vageto said:Missingo is not in R/S/E. People think that is what it is called, but it is not.
he is, but he cna only be obtained by cheating. not by in-game glitches.
http://www.forumsvibe.com - Start Your Own Free Forum There!
SS5 vageto Posted at: 14:41 Jul16 2005 Post ID: 265275
SS5 vageto
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Really now? The same Missingo from the RBY domain?
SS5 vageto Posted at: 18:37 Jul17 2005 Post ID: 267255
SS5 vageto
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Who closed this? I don't care if you close something for a good reason, but can you stat why you close something next time?
MetangMan Posted at: 11:20 Jul19 2005 Post ID: 270079
MetangMan
Forum GuestMember
+
+
when you use a pokemon warp code,go to the battle factory and go through one of the two doors(i forgot which one)and use the warp codes and you will end up swimming near the island,or walking on the trees that are on the island(it might not work). this is a glitch i found out from useing pokemon warp codes.
Mewtwo!YAY!
Sephirothdw4 Posted at: 14:14 Jul19 2005 Post ID: 270547
Sephirothdw4
+
+
On 16-Jul-2005 Dragoon King. said:Here is a glitch
Normally, you can only access pokemon within one range of level(Like: Dewford town only has pokemon from lvl 7-12). This can make training hard when the gym leader is stronger than you but your pokemon won't level up without TONS of battles. However, if you can find trainers with high level pokemons(has to have more than one), you can battle one pokemon and purposely lose to the last one. You'l still get the experience but you can continuously battle the same trainer. Should his/her pokemon be too weak, just find another with more powerful pokemon or the gym leader him/herself. Of course, battleing with friends also work. The only bad thing is this will NOT allow your pokemon to evolve. you still need your pokemon to level up by defeating an opponent. If you do not, your pokemon might stay the same until lvl 100, and if that happens, it can never evolve. But it is funny to see a Mudkip at lvl 100. This glitch is vary useful for noobs that cant beat gyms and for people that need high LV pokemon to fight the E4
dude, i own a mudkip lv. 100 in my ruby version AND i'm going to trade it to my emerald. and no it's not really funny at all man
The Wacky Fool is back.
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 348905

Post Top
Click to close