Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Comedy Role Play #1: Conflict between the Retard and the Table Leg

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

darkboarder_77 Posted: 14:51 Nov28 2004 Post ID: 33705
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
Post Likes: 0
+
Okay, people! This is a comedy RP, where you are supposed to create a humorous story from the title of the story. In this case, you are supposed to create a role play about a ****** quarreling with a table leg. Everyone is permitted to participate. You can control yours and other people's characters. No intros, just tell what your character is, and get on with it.
Owner of the formerly ranked number one Halo PC modded server in the world, FRIGID MASS CTF WAR. Joiner-friendly mods and five-minute hotfixes = loyal clientele.

Been here since February 2004. It's May 2022 as of writing this. Wish Rich would revive this place. Guess I'm only here for the nostalgia now.

Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
joslifer1 Posted: 18:44 Nov29 2004 Post ID: 34161
joslifer1
Forum GuestMember
+
I'm gonna be the ******! I have to get some stupid off my chest.

"Duh, come on are you gonna put your boxers up or what?" I asked, putting up my arms in an offensive position.
General, if you're not using it, could I have the army for a few days?
darkboarder_77 Posted: 13:58 Nov30 2004 Post ID: 34660
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
Haha! That was kinda funny. A little...
Owner of the formerly ranked number one Halo PC modded server in the world, FRIGID MASS CTF WAR. Joiner-friendly mods and five-minute hotfixes = loyal clientele.

Been here since February 2004. It's May 2022 as of writing this. Wish Rich would revive this place. Guess I'm only here for the nostalgia now.

joslifer1 Posted: 18:15 Nov30 2004 Post ID: 34708
joslifer1
Forum GuestMember
+
You can't rush a good story!
Raikou Posted: 07:47 Dec03 2004 Post ID: 35541
Raikou
Forum GuestMember
+
On 29-Nov-2004 joslifer1 said:I'm gonna be the ******! I have to get some stupid off my chest.

"Duh, come on are you gonna put your boxers up or what?" I asked, putting up my arms in an offensive position.
Ok I'll be uhh... just weird.

"HEY!!! Who said I wore boxers? And what are you doing oin my room?" I yelled grabbing a towel.
I sit in the cold dark night...Alone in this world...No friends...No family...Death looks through my window and I accept it...A darkness so sweet...It fills my body with evil and greed... I rule you...I am the darkness inside of you...Don't fight it...
joslifer1 Posted: 07:59 Dec03 2004 Post ID: 35546
joslifer1
Forum GuestMember
+
"Stupid table leg!"
Cross Stinger Posted: 11:49 Dec03 2004 Post ID: 35572
Cross Stinger
Terrible Treecko
Post Likes: 41
+
I'm shrink.

'Again, they go, quarreling and quarreling, despite the vital boundary separating them. The kid's had some trouble with himself. Maybe the accident really did get to him.'
darkboarder_77 Posted: 15:08 Dec18 2004 Post ID: 42033
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
"Doooooooohhhhhhhhh, hick-poo! Blewyt poop!"

joslifer1 Posted: 22:21 Dec18 2004 Post ID: 42122
joslifer1
Forum GuestMember
+
"Despite (big word!) being an imbecile (another big word!), I do not understand (3 whole syllables! [another big word!]) what he just said."
darkboarder_77 Posted: 12:43 Dec19 2004 Post ID: 42248
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
I shall pardon your lexicographic vocabulary for those whom do not comprehend such language. In any case, thou malignant Slifer shall not inflict impeccable or malicious damage upon Darkboarder_77 or Dark ShadowPsyche. (More long words than you thought of.)

Cez Posted: 13:01 Dec19 2004 Post ID: 42256
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
Ay carumba! That's an obcenely, preposterously oversized capacity of absurdly long words! How's that? Oh, and DB, you're facing Lowthos in the Team Chaos Battle Tourney.
10000 posts at last! w00t! Okay, I'm off into a quiet retirement. Don't bother me.
joslifer1 Posted: 21:52 Dec20 2004 Post ID: 42751
joslifer1
Forum GuestMember
+
On 19-Dec-2004 darkboarder_77 said:I shall pardon your lexicographic vocabulary for those whom do not comprehend such language. In any case, thou malignant Slifer shall not inflict impeccable or malicious damage upon Darkboarder_77 or Dark ShadowPsyche. (More long words than you thought of.)
Uh...could you translate that into layman's terms? Or do I have to get the 20 lb. Webster's dictionary out here?
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close