Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Stop! You can't hit a girl!

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 8

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 6 | 7 | Last     Previous | Next
CurryMonster Posted: 03:15 Oct07 2008 Post ID: 2448420
CurryMonster
A Professional with Standard
Post Likes: 0
+
On 06-Oct-2008 imaloony8.0 said:Exactly.

If hitting a girl is cowardly, then hitting a guy is cowardly. Girls can defend themselves as well as men.

Possibly better, in lacking a certain weak spot.
Myth busted. Being kicked in the crotch is proven to hurt just as much for girls as for guys.

The Undying Night Book 1: Fiendlord. GET IT HERE.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Sacred_Light Posted: 03:31 Oct07 2008 Post ID: 2448427
Sacred_Light
Post Likes: 1
+
0_o

I sincerely doubt that, does getting kicked reduce them to rolling around on the floor for 10 minutes?
[center]I am now known as Divinity
CurryMonster Posted: 03:54 Oct07 2008 Post ID: 2448430
CurryMonster
+
Yes, actually. Any basic knowledge of female anatomy will tell you that what they've got down there is a whole lot more vulnerable than what we've got.

Sacred_Light Posted: 03:57 Oct07 2008 Post ID: 2448433
Sacred_Light
+
I know that much, I didn't know that it was actually painful to get kicked there.
[center]I am now known as Divinity
CurryMonster Posted: 04:07 Oct07 2008 Post ID: 2448435
CurryMonster
+
It's painful to get kicked anywhere. That's thought to be the main reason why people do it. Getting kicked in such a vulnerable spot is never going to be healthy.

Viva La Vida Posted: 07:42 Oct07 2008 Post ID: 2448496
Viva La Vida
+
On 07-Oct-2008 Sacred_Light said:Yes, I've seen those campaigns.

Here is what I beilive ::

- Never ever hit a woman
- Never hit a woman unless you are about to be seriously injured
- Try to get out of the conflict by holding the woman by the arms and telling her to calm down (this act of restraining may seem like assualt for some)
- If a girl hits you for no reason, who cares? Don't go boxing the poor girl.
Doesn't law 2 kinda contradict the first law?

Thanks to Galade for the signature.
super craig Posted: 07:52 Oct07 2008 Post ID: 2448499
super craig
+
On 07-Oct-2008 Sacred_Light said:Yes, I've seen those campaigns.

Here is what I beilive ::

- Never ever hit a woman
- Never hit a woman unless you are about to be seriously injured
- Try to get out of the conflict by holding the woman by the arms and telling her to calm down (this act of restraining may seem like assualt for some)
- If a girl hits you for no reason, who cares? Don't go boxing the poor girl.
Holding them could be the worse thing to do. Not only is it likely to make matters worse but also when they do finally attack you they're fully justified to do it, as all they've got to say is that they acted in self-defence.

If someone punches my lights out, male or female, possiblly the one thing that would be furthest from my thoughts would be 'awww poor little thing'.
Let me be the first to congratulate you on witnessing pure perfection!

TestVirus101 Posted: 16:55 Oct07 2008 Post ID: 2448790
TestVirus101
Ah crap he's finally dead
Post Likes: 35
+
The best non-violent solution is to run away; but from a male point of view, it seems quite laughable really; something you'd be teased about for a good while.

I think the media leaves us with the misconception that only guys suffer immense pain when being kicked down below, hell it's been used enough in the movies and TV.
Cataclysm Posted: 17:38 Oct07 2008 Post ID: 2448857
Cataclysm
Post Likes: 2
+
Are you suggesting that there should be a movie or TV series where women get kicked what would be their nads for comical reasons?
I like your thinking, sir.

As much as I would like to say that I would hit a girl in a dire situation, I cannot see myself doing so. I never have hit a woman and don't plan on doing it soon, not because I have been brainwashed by sexist media, but because everyone else has. No matter what the situation, hitting a woman is frowned upon in our society.
Although, a lot of women do say that the want equality. I guess this just goes hand in hand with equal salaries and work conditions.
Sig and avy by Jam Jar

TestVirus101 Posted: 17:41 Oct07 2008 Post ID: 2448862
TestVirus101
Ah crap he's finally dead
Post Likes: 35
+
The problem is that equality's mixed with social stigma and we've got some sort of selective equality that comes off rather annoying; not that I'm a supporter of hitting women in anything but self-defense, (as opposed to males who I'd initiate a fight with in the first place) but it's not really an issue to me; although it does get annoying.
Viva La Vida Posted: 17:43 Oct07 2008 Post ID: 2448868
Viva La Vida
+
On 07-Oct-2008 Cataclysm said:Are you suggesting that there should be a movie or TV series where women get kicked what would be their nads for comical reasons?
I like your thinking, sir.

As much as I would like to say that I would hit a girl in a dire situation, I cannot see myself doing so. I never have hit a woman and don't plan on doing it soon, not because I have been brainwashed by sexist media, but because everyone else has. No matter what the situation, hitting a woman is frowned upon in our society.
Although, a lot of women do say that the want equality. I guess this just goes hand in hand with equal salaries and work conditions.
Yeah, I say we go around punching them and then claim we're just giving them equality. Thumbs Up

Thanks to Galade for the signature.
imaloony8.0 Posted: 17:58 Oct07 2008 Post ID: 2448899
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
Post Likes: 6
+
^ I like that idea.

I couldn't see myself hitting a girl either, but when you think about it, we're all humans, so what the hell difference does it make if they've got a dangle or not?

Wanna listen to me rant about stuff? I started a blog!
https://theloonybinblog.wordpress.com/
Kingkiadman Posted: 22:57 Oct07 2008 Post ID: 2449184
Kingkiadman
+
well lol i think that its ok to hit a girl in some situations such as if she is beating the crap out of you, but i personnaly think its morrally wrong to hit a girl unless its jsut like a friendly tap or something.... lol nothing harder than a tap in my oppinion
[center]*Hey I am Back!... *My Place!
Smile
Credit to PhilXZ for the magnificent Avy
Signature by myself!
g33k Posted: 07:12 Oct08 2008 Post ID: 2449287
g33k
Mr. Lurker
+
On 08-Oct-2008 47 said:Your right there.
Post Deleted.

Please contribute to the debate with your post. Please read the D&D rules before posting in D&D again. Thanks!
Are you ready to meet GOD?

Thanks for the Avy goes to Tank! Sig by me.
Emiliano Zapata said:It's better to die upon your feet than to live upon your knees!

Clicking this is bad for your brains.
imaloony8.0 Posted: 10:22 Oct08 2008 Post ID: 2449407
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
On 07-Oct-2008 Kingkiadman said:well lol i think that its ok to hit a girl in some situations such as if she is beating the crap out of you, but i personnaly think its morrally wrong to hit a girl unless its jsut like a friendly tap or something.... lol nothing harder than a tap in my oppinion
"Morally wrong"?

How is it that hitting a girl is worse than hitting a guy? Please explain, because the only difference between the two in my opinion is voice pitch, the downstairs area, and the bulginess of the chest.

Kingkiadman Posted: 08:13 Oct09 2008 Post ID: 2450132
Kingkiadman
+
ok well where i come from it would be considered morally wrong, ans since i am being raised as such, i carry that belief with me... plus i do think that to hit anyone its morally wrong (and by this i mean that its totally unprovoked your just being abusive)

You say that those are their only differences eh? well fine what about someone hitting a child? i mean the only difference is that they are shorter, and their voice may be more high pitched. that may be a bit of a stretch of a comparison on my part though.

« Last edited by Kingkiadman on Oct 9th 2008 »
Smile
Signature by myself!
super craig Posted: 14:14 Oct09 2008 Post ID: 2450270
super craig
+
On 09-Oct-2008 Kingkiadman said:ok well where i come from it would be considered morally wrong, ans since i am being raised as such, i carry that belief with me... plus i do think that to hit anyone its morally wrong (and by this i mean that its totally unprovoked your just being abusive)

You say that those are their only differences eh? well fine what about someone hitting a child? i mean the only difference is that they are shorter, and their voice may be more high pitched. that may be a bit of a stretch of a comparison on my part though.
If a child came at me with a knife and there was nothing else I could do, then yes I'd give them a quick jab. Again, as with women depends on the situation.
Let me be the first to congratulate you on witnessing pure perfection!

imaloony8.0 Posted: 19:00 Oct09 2008 Post ID: 2450485
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
On 09-Oct-2008 Kingkiadman said:ok well where i come from it would be considered morally wrong, ans since i am being raised as such, i carry that belief with me... plus i do think that to hit anyone its morally wrong (and by this i mean that its totally unprovoked your just being abusive)

You're assuming that girls can't defend themselves. Most girls CAN defend themselves, but they just like using that sexist comment so they don't have to, almost believing it themselves.

If a child gives you a good reason, say, attacking you, then yes, you have the right to hit that child to get them off of you. In most cases, you'll probably be able to hold them off without hurting them, so it isn't necessary, but if they attack you with, say a weapon, then by all means, disarming the child or defending yourself is perfectly acceptable.

Kingkiadman Posted: 21:57 Oct09 2008 Post ID: 2450617
Kingkiadman
+
On 09-Oct-2008 imaloony8.0 said:You're assuming that girls can't defend themselves. Most girls CAN defend themselves, but they just like using that sexist comment so they don't have to, almost believing it themselves.

If a child gives you a good reason, say, attacking you, then yes, you have the right to hit that child to get them off of you. In most cases, you'll probably be able to hold them off without hurting them, so it isn't necessary, but if they attack you with, say a weapon, then by all means, disarming the child or defending yourself is perfectly acceptable.
its not that i think girls are defenseless, trust me i know that girls could beat the crap out of a person when it came down to it, i just think that is in good manners not to hit a girl unless under extenuating circumstances .... and i am just saoin that you shouldnt go around hitting girls and you can hit a girl in self defence jus so you know
Smile
Signature by myself!
latiasfinder Posted: 22:08 Oct09 2008 Post ID: 2450619
latiasfinder
The Finder
+
It is painful to be kicked down there. Known by experience.

I could care less if you hit me. But if you had no reason to, then I'd just drop the sexist rant and beat the living hell out of you.

I was raised to believe hitting a lady is wrong, but most girls I know abuse that fact. Vain, cowardly, whatever pitiful excuse they choke up.

Kinda on the fence on this.

If a girl attacks you for no reason, go ahead and hit her back. Self defense. But don't let them goad you into it.

Sig and Avy by Me ~
Displaying Page 2 of 8

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 6 | 7 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close