Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Stop! You can't hit a girl!

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 6 of 8

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Last     Previous | Next
super craig Posted: 07:30 Jan12 2009 Post ID: 2518545
super craig
Post Likes: 1
+
On 11-Jan-2009 DemonOfSand said:I totally agree with you on this. What I think, is that th guy should try to restrain her without violence, but if he can't, then by all means hae at her, but only enough to control her, not like break bones or any serious injuries. Cause it's not really fair to guys.
I know this is taking it to extremes but what about situations where that high level of force is needed because for whatever reason your fearing for your life (attacked with a knife etc) and you can't really just gently restrain them?
Let me be the first to congratulate you on witnessing pure perfection!

Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
DemonOfSand Posted: 16:23 Jan12 2009 Post ID: 2518841
DemonOfSand
Post Likes: 0
+
On 12-Jan-2009 super craig said:I know this is taking it to extremes but what about situations where that high level of force is needed because for whatever reason your fearing for your life (attacked with a knife etc) and you can't really just gently restrain them?
Well, then that's different. I was talking about a fist fight. If it's a knife fight and you have nothing, then by all means beat her. She pulled a knife on you, she's got to get some kind of hardcore punishment for that.
My Aipom is famous for being the strongest Aipom ever on this site.
Join Team Shadow Hawks

^My Latest^
super craig Posted: 18:53 Jan12 2009 Post ID: 2519222
super craig
+
On 12-Jan-2009 DemonOfSand said:Well, then that's different. I was talking about a fist fight. If it's a knife fight and you have nothing, then by all means beat her. She pulled a knife on you, she's got to get some kind of hardcore punishment for that.
Ok sorry for that, thought you were just on about all fights in general. In that case moving away from the knives, say you were attacked by a group of girls, not particularly violently but enough for you to do something about it and on its own isn't something you'd pound her into the ground for but its just not possible to restrain all of them and stop them. Would you use that extra force to stop it?

DemonOfSand Posted: 15:59 Jan14 2009 Post ID: 2520657
DemonOfSand
+
On 12-Jan-2009 super craig said:Ok sorry for that, thought you were just on about all fights in general. In that case moving away from the knives, say you were attacked by a group of girls, not particularly violently but enough for you to do something about it and on its own isn't something you'd pound her into the ground for but its just not possible to restrain all of them and stop them. Would you use that extra force to stop it?
I think it would depend on what they're doing to you. If they attacked you for no reason and are like slapping you, scratching you with their nails, or just plain beating you and they outnumbe you, then I think you have the right to defend yourself. If you saw them coming and you had a way to evaid the fight, then no you shouldn't hit them, just you know, run.
Join Team Shadow Hawks

^My Latest^
super craig Posted: 18:01 Jan14 2009 Post ID: 2520841
super craig
+
On 14-Jan-2009 DemonOfSand said:I think it would depend on what they're doing to you. If they attacked you for no reason and are like slapping you, scratching you with their nails, or just plain beating you and they outnumbe you, then I think you have the right to defend yourself. If you saw them coming and you had a way to evaid the fight, then no you shouldn't hit them, just you know, run.
I think I'm with you there, if you've got a chance to evade then go for it, but then you get caught up in that other sterotype (wrong word, can't think of what I mean) running away from what is essential just a group of girls.

DemonOfSand Posted: 21:20 Jan14 2009 Post ID: 2521326
DemonOfSand
+
On 14-Jan-2009 super craig said:I think I'm with you there, if you've got a chance to evade then go for it, but then you get caught up in that other sterotype (wrong word, can't think of what I mean) running away from what is essential just a group of girls.
That's something that'll pass, but if you hit a bunch girls for no good reason instead of taking the easy way out, your reputation will be worse.
Join Team Shadow Hawks

^My Latest^
Twilight Sky Posted: 10:56 Jan16 2009 Post ID: 2522411
Twilight Sky
+
I would never possibly hit a girl. Unless by some chance that she struck me first without reason or acted violently towards me. I'm very respectful towards women, so yeah, I try my best not to get on any girl's bad side and whatever so no violence starts. D:
? Twilight Sky

? Member since..04/05.
Azonic Posted: 19:28 Jan17 2009 Post ID: 2523936
Azonic
Forum GuestMember
+
On 16-Jan-2009 Twilight Sky said:I would never possibly hit a girl. Unless by some chance that she struck me first without reason or acted violently towards me. I'm very respectful towards women, so yeah, I try my best not to get on any girl's bad side and whatever so no violence starts. D:
Pretty much just this. :B I wouldn't hit a girl unless I was hit first.
I fly like p a p e r ; get h i g h like planes~
crazy joey Posted: 08:27 Jan19 2009 Post ID: 2525367
crazy joey
+
well, this is one of those endless debates, i think it IS sexist, i know plenty of girls who can fight
Hm...
Spartan 085 Posted: 21:19 Jan19 2009 Post ID: 2526130
Spartan 085
+
I know plenty of girls who can fight also, especially being in the military, there are some girls that will actually beat you within an inch of your life, with you fighting back.

I don't know if I'd call it sexist, I'd go farther in saying they're the softer, sweeter side(there are always exceptions!) to humanity. They're give birth to children, without women, there is no Natural birth. I don't think it's right for men to beat their wives or anything like that. I do, however, deem it necessary that if a girl has the guts to punch a man, they should have the guts to take the consequences of it also.

I believe it to be the same thing as women being in the military out on the front lines. I don't treat them any different, but I do put more caution on things because women can be raped. Sure, men can be raped as well, but I don't remember the last time I saw a band of homosexual terrorists parading around, remember, most believe in Islam, homosexuality is a sin. Either way, if women want to be on the front lines, I won't stop them, but I don't want them raped either.

It's all a politically correct line. Some instances would suggest yes, others suggest no. Fair judgement is always key.
A1C Peck
ph∂l∂nx Posted: 20:37 Feb16 2009 Post ID: 2547283
ph∂l∂nx
+
All my life I've heard for every 3 times they hit you, you hit them once? whatever..

Girls are smaller than men. I'm not trying to insult girls or whatever, its just a know fact. I think that there are a number of women who could beat on a man (or however you wish to word it). We are both equal. Women may be smaller, but some are larger.

I think that the people of today have to change how they view men and women, we are the same. I think some laws can be placed to protect the woman from acts of abuse and violence, but not to the point where if a man hit a woman in self defense he should be punished.

I agree with many of the statements made by others in here. Women fought for rights, to be people, to vote, and the like. If they want that. Then they deserve the whole package. They wanted to prove they were people. Well, this is what people get. You cant demand all this and still hide behind the ideas of the old days. Times and Ideas are changing.

Edit: Soz..

« Last edited by ph∂l∂nx on Feb 17th 2009 »

Credz to Vasco!
g33k Posted: 15:52 Feb17 2009 Post ID: 2547900
g33k
Mr. Lurker
+
On 16-Feb-2009 ph∂l∂nx said:All my life I've heard for every 3 times they hit you, you hit them once? whatever..

Girls are smaller than men. I'm not trying to insult girls or whatever, its just a know fact. I think that there are a number of women who could beat on a man (or however you wish to word it). We are both equal. Women may be smaller, but some are larger.

I think that the people of today have to change how they view men and women, we are the same. I think some laws can be placed to protect the woman from acts of abuse and violence, but not to the point where if a man hit a woman in self defense he should be punished.

I agree with many of the statements made by others in here. Women fought for rights, to be people, to vote, and the like. If they want that. Then they deserve the whole package. They wanted to prove they were people. Well, this is what people get. You cant demand all this and still hide behind the ideas of the old days. Times and Ideas are changing.

Edit: Soz..
Please edit your post. Don't use short hand, net slang, l33t speak, or txt talk in Debate and Discussion please.
Are you ready to meet GOD?

Thanks for the Avy goes to Tank! Sig by me.
Emiliano Zapata said:It's better to die upon your feet than to live upon your knees!

Clicking this is bad for your brains.
zeldafan11 Posted: 15:56 Feb19 2009 Post ID: 2550559
zeldafan11
Sanity: false
+
well women want to be treated equal right? well examples right here they want to have equal work pay they want equal ownership of everything that is more than one person so they should not hit us so everyone NO HITTING period no one hits no one and it'll be fine but we live in a world where peace is never acheived so maybe if you don't hit we can possibly come closer to peace and there won't be a topic like this again

Sir Alex, the Ruby Knight of Everlasting Life
poleio Posted: 11:02 May17 2009 Post ID: 2622082
poleio
+
Well if she hit me then ill hit her back come on pepole selfdefence and if she trying to kill you theres another reason
DegenerationHardyZ Posted: 02:03 Jun18 2009 Post ID: 2648847
DegenerationHa
rdyZ
+
Girls can fight, they can, but its just mean to hit one, it is the twenty first century and women are cops and soldiers, but hitting one, especcially unaware, is just mean when you ask me
I am Now Cm Conor
ShadowStriker64 Posted: 00:12 Jun21 2009 Post ID: 2651614
ShadowStriker6
The Young Lord
Post Likes: 3
+
Ok if a guy hits a girl for no reason then he should be punished.But in self defense a guy shouldnt take the rap.Just a few months ago some guy in my street got arrested for self defense.

We all know some girls are larger then the average male and can easily beat them up.Then you should run or attempt to subdue them.If them come at you with a knife(or a weapon)attempt to disarm them then put them in a submission move enough to stop them.Dont KO them or you'll be punished.

But I think today people think girls are to fragile and put laws against hitting them.Its just sexist.

-Less Cringey Stuff here -

Avy+Sig done by Cyn check out his Shop in the Graphic-Requests Forum if it still exists.

klaww Posted: 15:11 Jun29 2009 Post ID: 2660219
klaww
+
I think that everyone is equal. if you can hit a guy, you can hit a girl. simple. if someone tries to harm anyone i care for, im going to act in self defense no matter the attacker.
biehlza Posted: 01:18 Jul20 2009 Post ID: 2680456
biehlza
+
I'm a girl, and I don't care who hits me.
Why?
Because I know Kung-Fu and I can take anyone on!
Team Mother! Join, BOING!
Craizen Posted: 19:08 Jul20 2009 Post ID: 2681538
Craizen
A'ight
Post Likes: 66
+
And we wish you were all like that.
7onewingedangel7 Posted: 13:28 Aug13 2009 Post ID: 2707138
7onewingedange
l7
+
I think it is a matter of respect more than sexism (Word?) so we can respect women like we should.

Now as for me, if a girl comes and hits me, she better be prepared to be hit back. I may be respectful towards women, but if they hit me on purpose, I'll fight back. I won't let myself get beaten up for the cause of respect for someone who attacks me, woman or not. Just my opinion on the matter.
[center][URL=http://www.mubos-md.com/brawlcards/levelup.php?77964][i]
Brick WallClick here to level up my card![/URL]Bounce
WiseguySuper Smash Brawlers Pray
Which FF Character are you?
Displaying Page 6 of 8

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close