Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Stop! You can't hit a girl!

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 7 of 8

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Last     Previous | Next
K Dawg Posted: 14:31 Aug14 2009 Post ID: 2708615
K Dawg
Post Likes: 13
+
Depends on the situation to be honest. You'll never supposed to hit a Female, I support this to a certin ideal. If I was threatened, then you better believe I would be fighting back.

^ Credit goes to ozzo
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
7onewingedangel7 Posted: 21:57 Aug14 2009 Post ID: 2709246
7onewingedangel7
Post Likes: 0
+
I agree. Smile
[center][URL=http://www.mubos-md.com/brawlcards/levelup.php?77964][i]
Brick WallClick here to level up my card![/URL]Bounce
WiseguySuper Smash Brawlers Pray
Which FF Character are you?
bradhal Posted: 10:26 Sep01 2009 Post ID: 2725766
bradhal
+
All humans are equal , I mean if somebody hits me im hitting them back twice as hard , whatever sex they are

My blog:

http://aint101blog1.wordpress.com/2012/02/13/novel-interface-5/

Funny quotes:

"We are all atheists about most of the gods that societies have ever believed in. Some of us just go one god further."

Richard Dawkins
Camewel Posted: 21:06 Sep04 2009 Post ID: 2727942
Camewel
Dual Youtuber
Post Likes: 1
+
Seriously, any girl who says you shouldn't hit girls and yet thinks that girls should be equal is a hypocrite. If you want equality, then you lose all your old privileges. It's like campaigning for carrots then complaining they're orange. You knew what it meant, so accept it. Equality. It's what they wanted, isn't it?
Click meh plz

Sig by AustinAnymous

Join
Bugsy's team, it could do with a few more members...
wolfy1337 Posted: 17:53 Sep06 2009 Post ID: 2729006
wolfy1337
+
It's a pitiful combination of sexism and chivalry. It can be seen either way and is a double-edged sword. Except one edge is bad and the other is good... my point is that not hitting a girl can be seen as either gentlmanly, or sexist which are polar opposites. In my opinion, I wouldn't hit a girl until she hit me: then it's just self defense.
"When everything is coming your way, you're in the wrong lane."

"An appeaser is someone who feeds a crocodile, hoping he'll be eaten last"
Winston Churchill

"It is better to look forward and prepare than to look back and regret"
Jacker Joyner-Kersee

Click to make my city grow!
http://wheat-city.myminicity.com/
Camewel Posted: 12:53 Sep07 2009 Post ID: 2729402
Camewel
Dual Youtuber
+
I would treat a girl the same way I would treat a boy. It's just that girls all think they're invincible.
Click meh plz

Sig by AustinAnymous

Join
super craig Posted: 18:06 Sep07 2009 Post ID: 2729694
super craig
+
On 07-Sep-2009 Camewel said:I would treat a girl the same way I would treat a boy. It's just that girls all think they're invincible.
I think that might just be a tiny bit of a sweeping generalisation. I'm pretty sure not all, or even most believe they are invincible.
Let me be the first to congratulate you on witnessing pure perfection!

ShadowStriker64 Posted: 03:39 Sep08 2009 Post ID: 2729921
ShadowStriker64
The Young Lord
Post Likes: 3
+
Most girls believe that the law will protect them from boys and let them hit boys.But thats just like saying they hate water and start poisoning the supply.If a girl came at me hit me a few times i wouldn't care.i have a friend who is a girl(not a girlfriend)who taps my back some times like a trick etc but i dont punch her.If a girl came at me and slapped me and starting punching me etc i would fight back.Of course i wouldnt do my three punch combo with a round kick and put her in hospital(lets face it girls are more fragile then boys no offnce)but i would subdue her in a way tha wouldnt bring harm to either of us. Now if she brings out a knife etc on me i would disarm her then subdue her. I find it hard to believe how many people who would easily hit a girl a blow that could ruin her life.

-Less Cringey Stuff here -

Avy+Sig done by Cyn check out his Shop in the Graphic-Requests Forum if it still exists.

super craig Posted: 09:25 Sep08 2009 Post ID: 2730051
super craig
+
On 08-Sep-2009 ShadowStriker64 said:Most girls believe that the law will protect them from boys and let them hit boys.But thats just like saying they hate water and start poisoning the supply.If a girl came at me hit me a few times i wouldn't care.i have a friend who is a girl(not a girlfriend)who taps my back some times like a trick etc but i dont punch her.If a girl came at me and slapped me and starting punching me etc i would fight back.Of course i wouldnt do my three punch combo with a round kick and put her in hospital(lets face it girls are more fragile then boys no offnce)but i would subdue her in a way tha wouldnt bring harm to either of us. Now if she brings out a knife etc on me i would disarm her then subdue her. I find it hard to believe how many people who would easily hit a girl a blow that could ruin her life.
I don't think many people who have posted saying they would hit a girl mean that if the blow was relatively soft they would knock her down with a haymaker. I agree with you that subdueing is probably the best course of action, but it would be in any fight male or female but it is one thing to say that and another to actually do. As for the knife, if someone comes at you with a knife its not because they want to give you a hair cut, they intend to do some serious damage and you need to deal with that in a way that reduces that threat as quick as possible.
Let me be the first to congratulate you on witnessing pure perfection!

Camewel Posted: 11:56 Sep08 2009 Post ID: 2730102
Camewel
Dual Youtuber
+
On 07-Sep-2009 super craig said:I think that might just be a tiny bit of a sweeping generalisation. I'm pretty sure not all, or even most believe they are invincible.
Allow me to expand:
Most girls who believe this point to be true and are at all agressive think that it makes them invincible
Click meh plz

Sig by AustinAnymous

Join
Evee Posted: 09:25 Sep12 2009 Post ID: 2732265
Evee
+
Hitting a girl, I believe is wrong. But I believe that purely because how I was bought up, my parents said it was wrong and most of my friends are girls, including my best friend. I'll hit them softly when I muck around with them, which I do often. But if one was angry at me and actually hit me then I would try to calm them down without violence, yeah ok, some might say that's sexist, but I believe they have rights and hitting anyone is not right, if you mean violence. I think they are more fragile then males, well some of them. So my view is that it's wrong.

EDIT ~ After showing this topic to my mum, she disagrees with the fragile comment, saying that many girls, including herself have taken out or could take out Males twice the size of them. Which she did in self-defence. (That doesn't generally mean that you can go around hitting girls, because they are invincible.)

« Last edited by Evee on Sep 12th 2009 »
Thanks Trainer Sapphire! The Signature and the avatar are awesome! Don't you agree?

How Can I Decide What's Right When Your Clouding Up My Mind
Well There's A Million Other Girls Who Do It Just Like You, Looking As Innocent As Possible To Get To Who?
Repose Posted: 17:13 Sep12 2009 Post ID: 2732458
Repose
+
Just created an account to post my thoughts on this.

Every person has their boiling point. If a woman provoked a man she should expect something in return. I'm not trying to sound controversial, I would never hit a woman, but that's me as an individual.

There are also feminist women, but that's a debate for another day...
Wiseguy.
pkmn boy32 Posted: 18:36 Sep13 2009 Post ID: 2733263
pkmn boy32
+
Ok, my opinion is complicated... But here I go...
Hitting anyone of the female persuasion is despicable, on certain conditions. If I were to be hit by a girl with the intention of just hurting me, I would run. Not out of coawardice or anything, I just don't want to make something bad any worse.
Now, if this woman wanted me SERIOUSLY hurt, I would (somehow) get her to an uncomfortable position that prevents her from causing any harm.
If this kid wants me dead then and there. Consider them knocked out. I'm not saying im a violent person or anything, but I have my rights!
Granted, I have all respect for women. They used to have sucky lives and still do for the most part (consider pregnancy for instance, that must suck)

any arguments?

[center][color=gold]Thank you Saphy for the sig![/center]
ShadowStriker64 Posted: 03:53 Sep14 2009 Post ID: 2733402
ShadowStriker64
The Young Lord
+
I agree.

after showing this to my friend who is a girl she says that if its playfull you shouldnt punch them back.but if its like a knife etc then by all means subdue them.

It basically depends for me.
If they want me dead but are smaller then me, i'll subdue them.
If There bigger then me and seriously outnumber me then i'll run.I'm not a coward but at least i'll live another day.

-Less Cringey Stuff here -

Avy+Sig done by Cyn check out his Shop in the Graphic-Requests Forum if it still exists.

Camewel Posted: 15:13 Sep14 2009 Post ID: 2733500
Camewel
Dual Youtuber
+
I stick by my opinion. Treat a girl the same way you would treat a boy. After all, they wanted equality.
Click meh plz

Sig by AustinAnymous

Join
MenaceSG Posted: 22:17 Oct07 2009 Post ID: 2746898
MenaceSG
+
Sorry mate, hitting girls is against the rules. There's nothing more you'd like to do a girl sometimes then wallop on em. But woman are weaker then men thus not only would it be wrong, it would be cowardly

"I gotcha baby girl.."
Will d (mr ramdom) Posted: 13:58 Apr01 2011 Post ID: 2983614
Will d (mr ramdom)
*Insert witty title here*
Post Likes: 4
+
To be honest, it depends on a few things.

If a woman hit me once, I'd try to deal with the situation in an unviolent manner (as I would with a man).

If a woman hit me repeatidly with an intention to hurt me, I'd hit her back. Admittedly, not as hard, or maybe even frequently as I would a man, because I know that in most cases, women can't take as much of a hit as a man would. I'd most likely just subdue her, as I most likely would a man.

If she should pull some form of weapon on me though? I'd try to subdue her if I could, but most likely, I'd have to wallop her one, remove said weapon, and leave it at that. If somebody pulls a weapon on me, regardless of gender, I'd try to nuturalise the threat as effectively, and as quickily as possible.

Women have been complaining about not having equal rights for years, but claming we can't hit them no matter what is hypocritical. True, in most cases, women are more fragile then men are, so we should be careful not to hurt them too much. But I wouldn't want to hurt a man too much either. So basically, I'd treat both sceneros equally.

^Sig by SG^

My Team. It's amazing.

Contact me at: [email protected]
CRAZY CHEATS Posted: 14:17 Apr01 2011 Post ID: 2983616
CRAZY CHEATS
Das Milkinator
+
Wooah, super bump.
Dude.
Now known as
Will d (mr ramdom) Posted: 14:21 Apr01 2011 Post ID: 2983619
Will d (mr ramdom)
*Insert witty title here*
Post Likes: 4
+
Oh snap. Where the h did I find this? :/
Sorry peeps.

^Sig by SG^

My Team. It's amazing.

Contact me at: [email protected]
EpicApocalypse07 Posted: 02:14 Apr02 2011 Post ID: 2983887
EpicApocalypse07
+
Oh well. At least if I post on we can share the punishment...

I think that whatever people are saying about not hitting girls is wrong. Seriously, they wanted equal rights, and went on strike to get them, and now they have them, (some) girls are still hiding behind the fence of 'you can't hit a girl'. Listen to this story, and decide for yourself:

A mate of mine at another comp school is being bullied to death by a girl, who he can't hit back because everybody's respect for him would fall dramatically. Judge for yourself, especially when he could use 3 years worth of karate. Just so you realise how bad this situation is, he says that he wants to kill himself frequently.

Really, do you think cannot do anything to this girl, just so he can still stay 'chivalrous'?

« Last edited by EpicApocalypse07 on Apr 2nd 2011 »
Displaying Page 7 of 8

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close