Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

What sort of things have you lost?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Next
Mete�ra Posted: 23:25 Oct23 2008 Post ID: 2461341
Mete�ra
Post Likes: 0
+
Like the title says, this is a topic about losing items of some value. If it be sentimental or actual value.
I have recently lost my wallet, that had about 280$ in it, wich really sucked, luckily, somebody at school found it, got it back with all money, of course the vice principle had a nice time ranting on me for losing a wallet. -_-

I also (Within the same 3 days) lost my WHOLE backpack and binder.That is every single little thing I had for school. Books and all. I left it at the park went to eat without taking it when I was done with my nap, came back at like 8PM, it was gone. D= (Surprising because I live in an extremely good neighborhood)I come to school today, with a pencil and notebook. X_x Then I find my backup on the stage in the MPR while eating at school, still dont know how the hell it got there, just took it and was thankful.....

I am very good at losing things.....
[/center][/center]
Previously qwertyuio
Sig by Galade, Avy by Nathan!
MSN = filip_qwertyuio[AT]yah*oo.com
Ignorance is bliss, but incompetence will get you killed - Me
Join my new site with games,vids,music, and more!!
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Twilight Warior Posted: 00:12 Oct24 2008 Post ID: 2461353
Twilight Warior
+
lol i wonder why they put it up there i whould have burnt itEvil.
I lost about 3 ds lites in sitiuations like that. I whould be at the park and sittin on the bench playin my ds and i fall asleep. I wake up and its gone. I wound up findin one of them but the screen was crackedNot Talking.
You think i whould have learned the first time not to take them again.
But im to lazy tp pay attention
Back partially
Sacred_Light Posted: 00:12 Oct24 2008 Post ID: 2461354
Sacred_Light
Post Likes: 1
+
Ha, where do I even begin...

- Lost my Pokemon Diamond (it's gone forever, can't find it).
- Lost my school blazer once, actually various times on the bus.
- Lost my school diary, found it about a week later in my art kit for school.
- Almost lost my dog when it got let off it's lead down at the grasslands and went off chasing kangaroos (took 30 minutes to find him).
- Almost lost my dog when it got let off it's lead down at the grasslands and went off chasing rabbits (took an hour to find him).
- Almost lost my dog when it got out chasing nothing (took 30 minutes).
- Almost lost my cat in the stormwater drain. 0_o

Damn dog...
[center]I am now known as Divinity
Twilight Warior Posted: 00:15 Oct24 2008 Post ID: 2461355
Twilight Warior
+
hehe dogs are fun but they can be dumb i have had two or three stand in the highway with a big truck comin. They just stand there and im sayin MOVE THE Heck OUT OF THE WAY. And then the rest is self explanatory
Back partially
Mete�ra Posted: 00:40 Oct24 2008 Post ID: 2461360
Mete�ra
+
Sacred : XD

I managed to lose my DS on a plane to Croatia to. X_x No DS for me now.....
[/center][/center]
Previously qwertyuio
Twilight Warior Posted: 00:53 Oct24 2008 Post ID: 2461369
Twilight Warior
+
oh thats gotta suck i got another one now and it stays here at my house
Back partially
rust45 Posted: 01:09 Oct24 2008 Post ID: 2461374
rust45
Post Likes: 1
+
I lost my Pokemon Diamond and I still haven't found it for months, I don't think I'll ever find it.
I've lost GBA games as well, but I believe all the ones I have lost have been recovered. Sometimes I'll lose something yet it's in an obvious place and I look everywhere except that one place. And one time I lost my glasses for a weekend until my mom found them in between couch cushions.

Interesting story that might or might not be true(my memory is a little foggy). When I was a little kid I had lost this pencil that I really liked for some reason(don't ask me why, I already told you my memory is foggy) well, I went on an airplane and a looked at my seat and I could've sworn it was the pencil I had lost, so I just took it, but I am not sure if this even happened or if it was the same pencil, but I believe it was the same pencil.

Why I told you that, I don't know, but I thought it was a little funny.
Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Name:Towns FC:0430 7936 6438

Avy=Genki Sig=Genki
CurryMonster Posted: 01:28 Oct24 2008 Post ID: 2461385
CurryMonster
A Professional with Standard
+
inb4 virginity

Why the hell does any schoolkid carry $280? More to the point, why does any schoolkid have $280?

I lost a scarf I was rather fond of. Twice. First time, I got it back, but the second time it stayed lost.
I also lost my mobile phone in a taxi while wasted. I have no objection to this, since it was generally quite rubbish and I got a new one pretty much straight afterwards.

The Undying Night Book 1: Fiendlord. GET IT HERE.
TestVirus101 Posted: 02:43 Oct24 2008 Post ID: 2461401
TestVirus101
Ah crap he's finally dead
Post Likes: 35
+
On 24-Oct-2008 CurryMonster said:inb4 virginity

Why the hell does any schoolkid carry $280? More to the point, why does any schoolkid have $280?

I lost a scarf I was rather fond of. Twice. First time, I got it back, but the second time it stayed lost.
I also lost my mobile phone in a taxi while wasted. I have no objection to this, since it was generally quite rubbish and I got a new one pretty much straight afterwards.
Oh you *******! I was soooo close D=

Ah well.
CurryMonster Posted: 02:56 Oct24 2008 Post ID: 2461403
CurryMonster
+
Sorry to have deprived you of this excellent opportunity to lie, Testy. Better luck next time.

king_jamie56 Posted: 05:05 Oct24 2008 Post ID: 2461411
king_jamie56
Not a Nightmare Penguin
+
Lets see...

...i've lost a stack of video games, can't remember the names of them, but they're gone now
I have also lost my Wii Power Cord...which means...no Wii for me :(
Oh yeah, i also once lost 100 bucks...but then found out that my Mother had spent it...she repaid me in like a month
Funny story actually...i got this remote-controlled boat for christmas, but didn't get the chance to use it becuase i had to go away. Anyway, when i got back, i found out that my Mother's Boyfriend had decided to use it in the local pond. Apparently, it was going okay until the wind got too strong and the motor started to die out, which then caused it to sink to the bottom of the pond...so, basically, i never got to use it...

...and then of course we all lose the odd sock or pair of pants also...

Brawl FC: 1891-2896-6944
Rich's first ever Super Smash Bros Brawl Wi-Fi Opponent
Viva La Vida Posted: 05:31 Oct24 2008 Post ID: 2461415
Viva La Vida
+
I lost my phone, two pairs of glasses, and all my clothes except what I was wearing. All at Leeds Festival.

I lost a coat a while ago that I absolutely loved.

Apart from that, not much.

Thanks to Galade for the signature.
Cataclysm Posted: 07:35 Oct24 2008 Post ID: 2461436
Cataclysm
Post Likes: 2
+
Well, most recently I lost my keys, and so had to climb and jump over the gate to my house. A neighbour saw me, thought I was trying to break in to steal, so she phoned the police.
Nobody was in to say that I lived there, so I spent a few hours in a cell. Unpleasant to say the least.

I would go on to tell you all everything that I've lost recently... but we'd be here for hours.

« Last edited by Cataclysm on Oct 24th 2008 »
Sig and avy by Jam Jar

CurryMonster Posted: 07:58 Oct24 2008 Post ID: 2461447
CurryMonster
+
That's actually a very funny story, and it reminds me of another funny story.

I'd been living in my current flat for a while, and I'd never actually met the guy who lived on the floor above me. I kept meaning to go up and introduce myself, but I constantly forgot and eventually I decided it was too late and would be a bit awkward. About four months after I moved in, someone knocked on my door. Quite surprised by this, I opened the door to find an unfamiliar man in a suit standing in the stairwell. He told me that he lived upstairs and had lost his keys, so he was going to try and force the lock. The reason he was telling me this was so I didn't think somebody was trying to break in and call the police. I acknowledged this and went back to the living room. It was almost a quarter of an hour before the thought struck me that if I was going to break into somebody's flat, that is exactly how I'd do it.

Twilight Warior Posted: 11:29 Oct24 2008 Post ID: 2461503
Twilight Warior
+
oh my god i cant beleive you didnt think about that.I whould have called the police right after he left
Back partially
Namek Posted: 13:20 Oct24 2008 Post ID: 2461569
Namek
+
I remember climing over my roof and falling in because I lost the keys.

My brother got grounded for that.
Brb. Smile
Mete�ra Posted: 18:58 Oct24 2008 Post ID: 2461882
Mete�ra
+
On 24-Oct-2008 Namek said:I remember climing over my roof and falling in because I lost the keys.

My brother got grounded for that.
Blame it all on him yes? XD

Curry: I meant to only keep the wallet in my backpack for 1 day. I lost it in that 1 day. ._. I needed to pay for a library book.....that I lost... ;_;
[/center][/center]
Previously qwertyuio
latiasfinder Posted: 19:34 Oct24 2008 Post ID: 2461910
latiasfinder
The Finder
+
On 24-Oct-2008 Meteøra said: Blame it all on him yes? XD

Curry: I meant to only keep the wallet in my backpack for 1 day. I lost it in that 1 day. ._. I needed to pay for a library book.....that I lost... ;_;
You sure choose some expensive books to lose.

I've lost various video games..

Left my Gold version in a desk by accident, ran back to get it and some git had stolen it. :K

I remember... back in Grade 2, I had some holo Digimon cards and a brand new Pokemon book, stuffed 'em in my bag, and went to recess. I came back and they were both gone... who the hell steals from a little kid?

Pearl is missing right now, I believe in the craphole under my bed...

Same with Sapphire, Crystal, and goodness knows what else.

I did lose my iPod Nano too... it fell out of my pocket or somethin' and someone just up and stole it...

><...

Sig and Avy by Me ~
��on Posted: 21:09 Oct24 2008 Post ID: 2461971
��on
+
On 24-Oct-2008 Sacred_Light said:Ha, where do I even begin...

- Lost my Pokemon Diamond (it's gone forever, can't find it).
- Lost my school blazer once, actually various times on the bus.
- Lost my school diary, found it about a week later in my art kit for school.
- Almost lost my dog when it got let off it's lead down at the grasslands and went off chasing kangaroos (took 30 minutes to find him).
- Almost lost my dog when it got let off it's lead down at the grasslands and went off chasing rabbits (took an hour to find him).
- Almost lost my dog when it got out chasing nothing (took 30 minutes).
- Almost lost my cat in the stormwater drain. 0_o

Damn dog...
i think your cat might be stupid.
pain hurts. a lot.
Flareon Dude_ Posted: 22:03 Oct24 2008 Post ID: 2461987
Flareon Dude_
+
On 23-Oct-2008 Meteøra said:Like the title says, this is a topic about losing items of some value. If it be sentimental or actual value.
I have recently lost my wallet, that had about 280$ in it, wich really sucked, luckily, somebody at school found it, got it back with all money, of course the vice principle had a nice time ranting on me for losing a wallet. -_-

I also (Within the same 3 days) lost my WHOLE backpack and binder.That is every single little thing I had for school. Books and all. I left it at the park went to eat without taking it when I was done with my nap, came back at like 8PM, it was gone. D= (Surprising because I live in an extremely good neighborhood)I come to school today, with a pencil and notebook. X_x Then I find my backup on the stage in the MPR while eating at school, still dont know how the hell it got there, just took it and was thankful.....

I am very good at losing things.....
o_0

a lil too good, if you ask me....

I have lost some respect for people.

Does that fit your "what have you lost?" criteria, qwerty?

o_0???
"Do or do not, there is no try" -Yoda
I'm gone...
Displaying Page 1 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close