Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Final Fantasy X-2

The Fiend Colony on Mi'ihen Highroad

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

onikage2152 Posted at: 19:39 Jul16 2005 Post ID: 265850
onikage2152
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I finally got to access the Fiend Colony, but noone told me about the Big Bug Boss at the end that uses Holy and Flare magic. I'm not sure how to beat him and what accessories to be wearing. Anyone that knows anything about what im talking about please post here. Thanks
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Sophia22 Posted at: 22:23 Jul19 2005 Post ID: 271459
Sophia22
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Excuse Me i need help i'm in the Zanarkand ruins after you talk to issaru for the second time i can't beat the monster can you help Please
My charecters dressphers are as follows: yuna thief rikku thief paine warrior ineed a reply tonight

Sophia 22

Thank you
Mimiru Posted at: 15:03 Aug13 2005 Post ID: 339059
Mimiru
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i got your answers sowwie i didn't get here sooner i just found out bout this place ^.^; the boss you are refering to is king vermin his hp is 39857 use garment grids that use the fire eater ability avoid casting fire on king vermin he absorbs it and loves to cast it so when fire eater is equipped he will do the healing not you have a white mage for healing and have a black mage belt out ice spells he isn't That hard once you have this
Mimiru Posted at: 15:06 Aug13 2005 Post ID: 339073
Mimiru
Forum GuestMember
+
+
for sophia's Q guardian beast is somewhat easy if you are fairly leveled up his hp is 2,886 he is weak against all elements cept gravity so use a mage use third level magic and have a songstress to use darkness dance also have a white mage to heal status and hp
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close