Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Anime Mix RP

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Kikki Posted: 14:33 Nov14 2008 Post ID: 2477860
Kikki
Post Likes: 0
+
Be any anime character you want and together a stroy will evolve between these various characters and all stories will unite as one!

Storyline:
The balance of the Underworld is tipped when Persephone loses control and goes mad, And all the dead souls rise. Some of them include Cronus, the Kraken, Deep Blue and many other terrifying beasts of the past. Together, a group of brave warriors that never knew others existed are forced to leave their homes and take on the dead. Let the battle begin!

Template:

Name:
Anime:

Appearance:
Personality:
Weapons:
Abilities/Skills:

Summerized history:

« Last edited by Kikki on Nov 14th 2008 »

Click my sig to go to Anime Planet!
Credit to avatar goes to 432Tony. Keep up the good work Tony!
Did you know there are over 279,000 members on SC?
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
PhilXZ Posted: 14:51 Nov14 2008 Post ID: 2477891
PhilXZ
German Wunderkind
+
Wait, we have to have a certain plot or else we can't start...
Pooly Posted: 15:04 Nov14 2008 Post ID: 2477912
Pooly
The Sheep Lover
+
You need to have a plot for the roleplay to take place, why are the characters there, whats happening, etc.
I'll give you 48 hours to fix this because I doubt I'll be here tomorrow, or another mod may close it themselves if this isn't edited within 24 hours though.

Credit to .Impact for the sig & avy
Kikki Posted: 15:07 Nov14 2008 Post ID: 2477917
Kikki
+
Hm... A dark force is washing over all the various worlds of whereever the characters live, and they must unite to overthrow is. I know, very simple but...

PhilXZ Posted: 15:14 Nov14 2008 Post ID: 2477924
PhilXZ
German Wunderkind
+
Got to be more detailed. And has to be in the first post if I'm correct.
Kikki Posted: 15:16 Nov14 2008 Post ID: 2477928
Kikki
+
I don't know how to detail it!

nvm. i've got it. read first post.

« Last edited by Kikki on Nov 14th 2008 »

imaloony8.0 Posted: 20:50 Nov16 2008 Post ID: 2480039
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
Post Likes: 6
+
I'll give this RP a shot. I love Anime.

Name:Beet
Anime: Beet the Vandel Buster
Height: 5'10
Weight: 115 lbs.
Weapons: Excelleon Blade, Crown Shield, Burning Lance, Boltic Axe, the Cyclone gunner, and the power spear, the power pole with a spear head on it.
Skills: Zenon Winzard and a whole lot of other powers for his other saiga, excellion mode, and excellion overdrive mode and Saiga elemental attacks.
Magic: Beet can set his arm of fire with the divine power of fire and has mastered the divine power of light, with such attacks as light bullets, light pole, disc of light, rain of light spikes, and a few others. His true abilites, however, lie within his saiga and their ability to release fire, water, wind, thunder, and light attacks, and his ability to go to Excellion mode, which adapts to whatever saiga he's using, giving his a set of armor and a fighting style unique to that saiga.
Appearance: Beet wears a white buster jacket, a blue undershirt, black boots, and white baggy buster pants. He has messy black hair, and blue eyes. On his chest, when his buster jacket and under shirt are open, is a branding of many lines, showing what level buster he is, which is currently 47.
Personality: Beet is almost always in a good mood, and is easy to like, since he can always make a joke, even in the heat of battle. He almsot never cries, at the age of about 10, he promised that he would never cry shamelessly again, right after losing his brother and friends. Now he only cries when happy, and other than that, his happiness almost names him way too stuipd, but also his strength.
History: Beet had his brother and the rest of his brothers team lost 11 years ago, now he's a vandel buster, and now the Zenon warriors fight along side of him in his fights, has become more in tune with his saiga powers now and has master the final step of their power, he spent the past year under the most intense training he's ever dared to do, along with Slade and has been imporving daily, from his speed, to his strength, and his reflexes. He shares a rivalry with Goku, and his friend Slade. His teammates are Milfa, Kissu, Slade, and Poala, his girlfriend. He has been in a deadly battle with vandel's, the horrible monsters of his world who "Killed" his brother and his team, for many years, currently, he's trying to eliminate the last of their kind, a few 7 star, highest ranking vandels, one 8 star, their king, and their creator, The Eyes of Darkness.

Name: Mantaro Muscle (AKA, Kid Muscle)
Anime: Ultimate Muscle
Appearance: Wears half blue, half teal tights divide vertically in the middle with a yellow line. He also wears brown Gloves. He never removes his mask, so his true face is never seen, but his mask is the same color as his skin and makes him look like he has very fat pink lips. He has a truff of brown hair on his forehead (A bit like a small pony tail on his forehead) and an attachment on the back of his mask that looks like a blade going from the top of his head to the base of the back of his neck. It is colored the same as his skin. There's also a red chin holder on the bottom of the mask.
Personality: Kid Muscle is a very cowardly person who always tries to avoid fighting out of fear. He's also odd, often trying to use comedy to get out of dire situations and begging for his life. When the mark of Ultimate Muscle burns on his forehead, however, he gains some courage and is able to fight without or with little fear.
Weapons: Kid Muscle carries no weapons, but rather, his muscles and immense strength are mostly his weapons. He fights with hand to hand combat and uses a wrestling fighting style mostly based on moves done in the air.
Abilities/Skills: The Kinniku Driver, The Kinniku Buster, Muscle Millennium and Muscle Gravity are The Kid's signature moves in order of weakest to strongest, but are all devastating. The Kid is also skilled in wrestling and hand to hand combat. In terms of raw power, he is very hard to beat. When his mark of Ultimate Muscle (Burning inner strenght) burns on his forehead, his muscles grow, and his strength, speed and stamina greatly increase. This state only sometimes comes out and only lasts a certain amount of time, but is when The Kid is strongest.

Wanna listen to me rant about stuff? I started a blog!
https://theloonybinblog.wordpress.com/
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close