Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

End of 2008, Start of remembering the old times.

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 6 of 8

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Last     Previous | Next
.Impact Posted: 18:13 Jan01 2009 Post ID: 2511239
.Impact
Resident Graphics Artist
Post Likes: 1
+
I miss John. cyber_john3000

Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
DeadWing Posted: 19:00 Jan01 2009 Post ID: 2511266
DeadWing
Post Likes: 0
+
On 01-Jan-2009 superman4u said:yeah i miss gogo, spideraman99. some cool people..

haha darkboarder_77!

And youkou.. could you? that would be great! =P

Um on a serious note, I think there are people here that are still in contact with some of the older members.

If we can get the members together, do you think we can get a reunion forum or something created.
spideraman didn't leave did he?
I'm sure I just saw a post by him recently.....
Go read a different signature.
DeadWing Posted: 19:02 Jan01 2009 Post ID: 2511267
DeadWing
+
On 01-Jan-2009 Lycanthrope said:There are a couple I miss from around 06, I used to be ps2man617 if anybody remembers me, and that's Dragoon King. and FenixPhoenix, oh and Evilxx ooh and graphicsdesigner. I think there a couple more people but can't remember right now.
I saw Fenix online just awhile ago, didn't see any posts by him, but I'm sure he was online.
Go read a different signature.
TestVirus101 Posted: 21:53 Jan01 2009 Post ID: 2511380
TestVirus101
Ah crap he's finally dead
Post Likes: 35
+
@Pete: Cez = CurryMonster
@Team Solarbeam Thread: SGX, was a complete fool. My favourite part?

Volke: "I wish to conceal my age."
SGX: "Conceal means to keep hidden ya know... If yur tryin' to sound smart yur failin'. O.o"
Volke: "My sentence still makes sense. If you're trying to make me look like a fool, you are failing drastically."
SGX: "Yur sentence does not make sense 'cause the point you were tryin' to get a went in the wrong direction. If ya don't wanna conceal yur age, then don't. Perhaps you need an english lesson sir."
Yossy: "I think you're lying about your age too mate."

The entire conversation is just laughable. Volke gets asked what his age is and he states that he doesn't want to reveal it, he wants to conceal it. Then SGX comes in and gives us the meaning of conceal which actually verifies it was used correctly and yet starts spouting on about how his meaning got twisted and how Volke needs English lessons whilst her spelling and grammar was always near the worst on the site. Yossy at the end doesn't make any sense either, how can he be lying about his age if he never gave one?
qwertyuio Posted: 22:23 Jan01 2009 Post ID: 2511407
qwertyuio
Bite the Bullet
Post Likes: 10
+
^ One of my favorite parts to. :p
Voted Best Nazi Mod Ever <3
Lycanthrope Posted: 05:46 Jan02 2009 Post ID: 2511488
Lycanthrope
+
On 01-Jan-2009 Pete The GTA Genius said:Fair enough, I also miss whiplash and a bunch of people from the starwars role plays. (Edit: I got some usernames :P Cez, Dr. Advice, Lord Vader, Mr. King Of Games, annabel, Cloud_Chaos [apparently banned]& joquaza [also banned])

I dunno if any of them are still here...
Oh yeah I was never in the star wars RP's but I lurked around those times before I joined. Oh and Mr King of Games is KOG he has an RP in the well FF&RP forum. I also think Cloud Chaos is around too his name is like Broken or something. and as stated cez is currymonster.

Other people I forgot to mention is Cipher Wizard and RJ Fighter but he got banned or something.
[center][b] Damn awesome tag by V-Gamer, thanks breh

The Word Alive - The Devil Inside
PannicC[/center][/b]
Volke Posted: 10:00 Jan02 2009 Post ID: 2511669
Volke
Executioner
Post Likes: 33
+
On 01-Jan-2009 TestVirus101 said:@Pete: Cez = CurryMonster
@Team Solarbeam Thread: SGX, was a complete fool. My favourite part?

Volke: "I wish to conceal my age."
SGX: "Conceal means to keep hidden ya know... If yur tryin' to sound smart yur failin'. O.o"
Volke: "My sentence still makes sense. If you're trying to make me look like a fool, you are failing drastically."
SGX: "Yur sentence does not make sense 'cause the point you were tryin' to get a went in the wrong direction. If ya don't wanna conceal yur age, then don't. Perhaps you need an english lesson sir."
Yossy: "I think you're lying about your age too mate."

The entire conversation is just laughable. Volke gets asked what his age is and he states that he doesn't want to reveal it, he wants to conceal it. Then SGX comes in and gives us the meaning of conceal which actually verifies it was used correctly and yet starts spouting on about how his meaning got twisted and how Volke needs English lessons whilst her spelling and grammar was always near the worst on the site. Yossy at the end doesn't make any sense either, how can he be lying about his age if he never gave one?
Maybe it's why the two decided to try and star anew with me - because I made them look like fools without even meaning to.

What was also funny was that most people that replied to my posts stated that I would get banned anytime soon, and that I would make a terrible Moderator even if I did the impossible and became one. I defied all the odds - I was never banned, with me instead reasoning with Cross Stinger about the situation and him aghreeing with my side of the story too, and when I became a Moderator just two or thrre months later, I was recognised as a very good one, even though I lost both positions due to a inactivity that I had a good explanation for, but never gave. Not that I care.
superman4u Posted: 10:57 Jan02 2009 Post ID: 2511700
superman4u
Post Likes: 2
+
On 01-Jan-2009 Pete The GTA Genius said:Fair enough, I also miss whiplash and a bunch of people from the starwars role plays. (Edit: I got some usernames :P Cez, Dr. Advice, Lord Vader, Mr. King Of Games, annabel, Cloud_Chaos [apparently banned]& joquaza [also banned])

I dunno if any of them are still here...
CEZ was king of ff n rp.. we had some fun times with RKO/king of games. annabel, man so awesomee those times were

PS Gamers Network - My new website, please contribute. Includes Wii and 360 Forums as well. http://z15.invisionfree.com/PS_Gamers_Network
superman4u Posted: 10:58 Jan02 2009 Post ID: 2511702
superman4u
+
On 01-Jan-2009 DeadWing said:I saw Fenix online just awhile ago, didn't see any posts by him, but I'm sure he was online.
fenix is a she

PS Gamers Network - My new website, please contribute. Includes Wii and 360 Forums as well. http://z15.invisionfree.com/PS_Gamers_Network
CurryMonster Posted: 11:17 Jan02 2009 Post ID: 2511717
CurryMonster
A Professional with Standard
+
On 02-Jan-2009 superman4u said:CEZ was king of ff n rp.. we had some fun times with RKO/king of games. annabel, man so awesomee those times were
Was? Still is, actually.

The Undying Night Book 1: Fiendlord. GET IT HERE.
Arsenal#1 Posted: 17:58 Jan02 2009 Post ID: 2511906
Arsenal#1
+
I miss when SC was class craic..
superman4u Posted: 17:58 Jan02 2009 Post ID: 2511907
superman4u
+
lol. I haven't been there in awhile..

Devon the pokemon master Posted: 18:05 Jan02 2009 Post ID: 2511912
Devon the pokemon master
+
05 baby. And. woot account FINALLY unbanned -_- took long enough.

« Last edited by Devon the pokemon master on Jan 2nd 2009 »
I'm backsz. DragonForce is the BEST BAND EVAR.

superman4u Posted: 18:24 Jan02 2009 Post ID: 2511914
superman4u
+
[b][/b]lol..

Devon what's up man. xD

Mixas Posted: 18:37 Jan02 2009 Post ID: 2511930
Mixas
Post Likes: 1
+
Hey, I'm from the class of 05 :O

Well, superman4u told me to post to remember the old times, so here I am!
superman4u Posted: 21:57 Jan02 2009 Post ID: 2512070
superman4u
+
it starrting to feel like old times again. this one thread of all the cool people, this is how it used to be in every thread back in the day.

damn.

Pete The GTA Genius Posted: 06:32 Jan03 2009 Post ID: 2512182
Pete The GTA Genius
+
We gotta revive supercheats to its former glory :]
It was fun to pretend, wasn't it Ozzo?

Iggy made meh^

superblobby Posted: 06:38 Jan03 2009 Post ID: 2512183
superblobby
Please Don't Stop The Banter
Post Likes: 21
+
On 02-Jan-2009 Mixas said:Hey, I'm from the class of 05 :O

Well, superman4u told me to post to remember the old times, so here I am!
Hello mate, been ages Smile
England; time setters for the entire world.
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 07:26 Jan03 2009 Post ID: 2512187
Chaoticjaf123
+
[oldschool]

I don't know what amazes me most:

1. I actually saw this thread.
2. I actually remembered this password.
3. Google still has my old avatar.

[/oldschool]
I hereby copyright everything I have typed, am typing, or will ever type on Supercheats.com There, I said it! Refer to my avatar, and join the team with that name. I moderate Fan fiction/role play and i love it.
Shadow_Lord Posted: 08:12 Jan03 2009 Post ID: 2512197
Shadow_Lord
+
I'm from '06, as I'm sure you can read... well, most of you, at any rate. Smile And I think it's quite safe to say that I was an entirely different person when I joined to who I am now. The person I was back then was the sort of person I'd probably detest upon sight now. XD
[center]
Signature credited to Nathan (or whatever he decides to call himself next)

MSN address: yamiken (at) hotmail (dot) co (dot) uk
[size=6](You know the drill, remove the spaces, replace the at with @ and the dot
Displaying Page 6 of 8

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close