Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Inheritance Cycle: 4th Books- What to Expect?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 2

1 | Last     Previous
tegan41 Posted: 09:51 Feb20 2009 Post ID: 2551085
tegan41
Matt
Post Likes: 6
+
If the book does end like that, I will be severly disappointed in Paolini. I will feel as if I wasted my time on them, kind of like the Series of Unfortunate Events books ending. It's because of endings like that I don't like Snicket. But I have hope in Paolini. He will make a good ending.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
DeadWing Posted: 17:36 Feb21 2009 Post ID: 2553159
DeadWing
Post Likes: 0
+
I liked the ending of the Series of Unfortunate Events.
It makes you wonder...
Go read a different signature.
marko14 Posted: 17:48 Feb21 2009 Post ID: 2553182
marko14
Forum GuestMember
+
yeah somehow the varden will get the egg whether eragon and saphira steal it or thorn and murtagh turn good and steal it. its possible roran will get it but i think elva will get it. it seems she is too young but remember she grows fast. also she is destined for a life of more than a normal person because of eragons blessing and saphiras gift. if elva did beocome the new rider, she could use her gift to kill galbatorix. she is the ultimate weapon. another possibility is that vanir could become the new rider. from what he says in ellesmera, it foreshadows that he or an elf may get the egg to hatch. it could also be one of the elf children because in brisingr, they are unique. roran will eventually be able to lift the rock and eragon will tutor him in magic. i think as deadwing said the last battle w/ galbatorix will take place in the hadarac desert and saphira and eragon will flee to Du Fells Nangoroth. for those who dont know it is the mountains in the middle of the hadarac desert where wild dragons used to go to mate, raise their young, and eventually die. since they all go to die there it is most likely that eragon and saphira will find many more Eldunari which eragon will use to destroy galbatorix.

another way could be that eragon will find the answer to destroy galbatorix in the Dominance of Fate, the book Jeod gave to him. or like oromis said, they must simply find the spell to kill galbatorix that he overlooked. it would be fitting that this would be brisingr, galbatorix probably has a spell to prevent spells from killing him. however eragons sword is unique and can be used to kill him. it would be ironic because while chasing the razac, urgals, under galbatorixes orders destroy yazuac where eragon first uses magic, brisingr through his bow.

this may not be, these are just my predictions but whoever gets control of that dragon egg whether its the varden of the king, will control the fate of what happens.
whats cooking good looking?
ph∂l∂nx Posted: 21:20 Feb23 2009 Post ID: 2555489
ph∂l∂nx
+
(Just arguing your thoughts ;) LOL)

Murtagh can't turn good. He swore in the ancient language and it's becomes apparent (at least to me) that we won't try to become good.

I doubt it will be the Elf children, they played such an insignificant part in the book. They are only unique because of the elves .. feelings towards intercourse/parenting children.

I agree with Roran learning magic, thats why I think he will be the next rider and why it mentioned him trying to lift the rock so many times. As for the eldunari, not possible, Galbatorix got all of them. As was stated by Oromis and Glaedr.

Why is Brisingr so unique? I remember them mentioning it, I forget why though..

Credz to Vasco!
Ju Ju Man Posted: 22:11 Feb25 2009 Post ID: 2556990
Ju Ju Man
Post Likes: 3
+
I belive that Eragon will kill Galbatorix, and the third egg will hatch for one of the other three charachters(Orik, Roran, or Arya) Mutagh and Thorn will probably cheange their true names and help Eragon give the deathblow. I also think that Gladear's heart of hearts won't be enough or gets smashed and Eragon will open the Vault of Souls (Solembum's prediction, remember?) and it will be a cache of Eldiri, helping Earagon win. And Paolini will start a new series after Eragon leaves Alagesia, or the new series will be of Eragon's children. Something like that, I think. The last part is really because I don't want the series to end.
Want to help a brother out? Click Here and hit "Start Generating"!

"Argh! He's not gonna get away with this!"
Bluejay0714 Posted: 20:27 Feb26 2009 Post ID: 2557528
Bluejay0714
Forum GuestMember
+
Some of you guys are forgetting that Oromis and Gladr said they thought Galbatorix had all of the eldunari. I really think that the vault of souls will be a place where there are tons more eldunari. Hence the name vauls of souls. I think that Murtagh will turn good. Being that Eragon kills Galbatorix and thus ending the bond. The egg will most likely go to Arya. If it went to Roran... I don't even want to think about it. It would be like Han Solo of Star wars becoming a Jedi. Arya should get it, and she will finally figure out that she loves Eragon, and they will have children. Eragon will leave alegasia and Arya will go with him. If he decides to make more books, they would be about Eragon and Arya's children, and Roran, who will be taking care of them. Roran will learn magic, and help in someway with defeating Galbatorix. Although I could be wrong. This is just how I would like the book to turn out. Although, like I said, I could be wrong.
Bluejay0714

"It's only a little fire. Shut up and take it like a man!!!!" My saying now for using the flame thrower in COD:WAW
ph∂l∂nx Posted: 22:06 Feb26 2009 Post ID: 2557588
ph∂l∂nx
+
The vault is a place where the Eldunari PROBABLY were. Galbatorix has them all. Eragon MAY find something else. We could all be wrong and he may find more Eldunari.

I personally don't feel Arya will be the next dragon rider. Sapphire didn't hatch for her in all the years Arya carried her around. Yes, Sapphira is different from the other dragon, but I think Arya lacks something needed for the dragons to find you worthy. I think Roran will get it. This book is far from Star Wars.

Credz to Vasco!
Displaying Page 2 of 2

1 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close