Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

RP: Universal Destruction

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 9
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 7 | 8 | Last     Previous | Next
R Stunna Posted: 14:30 Jan11 2009 Post ID: 2518033
R Stunna
Post Likes: 0
+
Stunna blasted his way to the computer. He downloaded the data and destroyed the computer.
The King hustla Posted: 14:45 Jan11 2009 Post ID: 2518055
The King hustla
+
King got off the elevator on the 13th floor. He saw R Stunna destroy the computer. "Wow. Straight to the point huh?" he said. "With your lack of stealth, the X-Factor member is leaving." He added. "But atleast we got the data."

Thanx to FenixPhoenix for making me a great avy and sig!! Smile
R Stunna Posted: 16:03 Jan11 2009 Post ID: 2518133
R Stunna
+
"Okay. I'll get him." Stunna replied as he flew out the window and up to the roof. He saw the X-Factor person putting on his jet pack. "Hey, you!" R Stunna yelled at the person.
The King hustla Posted: 17:29 Jan11 2009 Post ID: 2518186
The King hustla
+
The man looked back at the R Stunna. "Well your the problem? An android gone bad? Your no threat." He said to him as he started his jetpack and blasted off into the air.

R Stunna Posted: 11:45 Jan12 2009 Post ID: 2518619
R Stunna
+
R Stunna flew after him. "Come back here." He yelled.
The King hustla Posted: 12:00 Jan12 2009 Post ID: 2518628
The King hustla
+
The X-Factor guy stopped and turned around. "What exactly do you want?" he asked R Stunna. There was a voice from the roof where they left, "Just let him go. Don't follow him! It's a trap!" King yelled.

R Stunna Posted: 12:04 Jan12 2009 Post ID: 2518631
R Stunna
+
"I want you dead!" Stunna said as he held out his arm and prepared to launch a rocket at him. "Now tell me what you're planning! Or your dead!" he added.
The King hustla Posted: 12:08 Jan12 2009 Post ID: 2518632
The King hustla
+
The X-Factor member laughed, "What? You're joking, right?" he said as he pressed a button on his jetpack. Suddenly 15 androids appeared and surrounded R Stunna. "Now they will fill you in on our plans, I have a meeting to go to." The X-Factor member said as he flew off.

R Stunna Posted: 12:17 Jan12 2009 Post ID: 2518637
R Stunna
+
R Stunna looked around, "Wow!" he said as the androids started shooting. He flew higher into the sky and shot six rockets down at the androids, destroying two of them. Two others grabbed his legs and threw him with tremendous force down to the roof of the building right next to King. He blasted threw the concrete of the roof and down a number of floors. The 13 androids left all looked at King.
The King hustla Posted: 12:37 Jan12 2009 Post ID: 2518655
The King hustla
+
King pulled out his sword, he swung it at one of the androids, cuting off its head. "Deathstroke!" he yelled as he swung his sword again, this time in and upward motion. A wave of energy came from it, tearing up the concrete of the roof and destroying three of the androids. One of them threw a bomb at the ground in from of King, knocking him off of the roof.

R Stunna Posted: 13:02 Jan12 2009 Post ID: 2518682
R Stunna
+
Stunna's arm blasted threw the roof, grabbing an android and slamming it to the ground. He blasted threw the concrete and shot his machine guns at two of them, blasting there heads to dust. he blasted another with a rocket, and flew off the edge of the roof after King.
The King hustla Posted: 13:40 Jan12 2009 Post ID: 2518705
The King hustla
+
King slid down the glass wall of the building. His tried to stab his sword into the building to catch himself but with it being glass, it couldn't grab onto anything and just destroyed the side of the building as he slid down.

R Stunna Posted: 09:37 Jan14 2009 Post ID: 2520389
R Stunna
+
R Stunna grabbed King and flew to the ground, landing safely. "You gotta be more careful." He told him. Three of the androids from the roof followed them to the ground.
The King hustla Posted: 07:56 Jan15 2009 Post ID: 2521439
The King hustla
+
King swung his sword at the androids, hitting one of them in the stomach and blasting it back into the building. The android crashed through the glass windows. King then stabbed his sword completely into the ground and ran towards the other android.

R Stunna Posted: 10:50 Jan15 2009 Post ID: 2521463
R Stunna
+
Three more androids came from the roof. R Stunna shot his machine gun at one of the androids. "They'll just keep coming." He said.
The King hustla Posted: 14:08 Jan15 2009 Post ID: 2521551
The King hustla
+
King jumped over the android's head, touched the ground, pulled his sword out of the ground behind the android like magic, and sliced the android in half from the bottom to the top. He looked at one of the android's, it had a timer on it's chest. "It's gonna explode!" he yelled as he saw the timer count down, he gripped his sword as if it was a baseball bat, and swung for the fences, hitting the android with all of his might. Smashing it into the third story of the building. The android selfdestructed, destroying the entire 2nd, 3rd and 4th floor of the building. The building started to collapse. "Damn!" King said as he looked at what he had done. "I'm good! Haha." He added laughing.

R Stunna Posted: 10:13 Jan16 2009 Post ID: 2522384
R Stunna
+
"Damn." R Stunna said. "We need to get out of here" he added as he started his flight boosters in his feet and started hovering. "Let's go, King!" he yelled as the building continued to fall.
The King hustla Posted: 11:56 Jan16 2009 Post ID: 2522442
The King hustla
+
"Yeah, let's get out of here." King said as he put his sword away. He began to run away from the building.

R Stunna Posted: 09:47 Jan20 2009 Post ID: 2526276
R Stunna
+
R Stunna flew on side of King "What was the data we collected?" He asked.
The King hustla Posted: 09:52 Jan20 2009 Post ID: 2526277
The King hustla
+
"It was the data for building androids like you. Without that data, they can't create anymore like you." King answered. "And there's information about the X-Factors big plans. We'll get it to Dr. Mass and he'll work on breaking the code." He said as he stopped running. "And destroying the building was just an added bonus." He added, smiling.

Displaying Page 2 of 9
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 7 | 8 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 345369

Post Top
Click to close