Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

RP: Universal Destruction

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 4 of 9
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Last     Previous | Next
SephirothCanKill777 Posted: 13:35 Jan26 2009 Post ID: 2530366
SephirothCanKi
ll777
Post Likes: 0
+
"Stop fighting..." Sephiroth said as he came in between them. *Sephiroth takes out his sword* "Don't forget, we aren't finished yet." *Points to an army heading this way* "We may need more help... They are still after us. Persistent, aren't they?"

I am a Samurai! Are you? Then join my Clan!
AdventureQuest Worlds Username: OneWingedAngelOfDeath
RuneScape Username: The Nomad 55
The King hustla Posted: 18:26 Jan26 2009 Post ID: 2530550
The King
hustla
+
"Yeah!" King said as he looked at the men. He then looked at his RyuKenDoshi, "I hope you're ready everyone!" he added.

G suddenly darted past them, "whatever wusses, hope you can keep up with a pro." He said as he ran through a group of men, slashing them with his sword, switching hands every so often, burning and shocking the men in his path.

« Last edited by The King hustla on Jan 26th 2009 »

Thanx to FenixPhoenix for making me a great avy and sig!! Smile
R Stunna Posted: 18:43 Jan26 2009 Post ID: 2530554
R Stunna
+
Everyone heard a loud explosion as the side wall of a building nearby fell. R Stunna stood in the wake of the rubble. he looked up for Scorpion, who was gone. "He better run." R Stunna yelled. He then saw the group, and saw G take off through the men. He flew in the air to attack from above. He shot his machine guns into the crowded area of troops.
D_Otaku Posted: 19:12 Jan26 2009 Post ID: 2530578
D_Otaku
+
"daaaamn, cant a thief stole something peacefuly?" the troop heard a voice from the sea of men-frozen men- "hey canny, look out!" the voice yelled as the boulder behind r stunna destroyed to pieces "name's oast, i'll talk more once we're out"
avy by Rj
sig by me

R Stunna Posted: 10:43 Jan27 2009 Post ID: 2530737
R Stunna
+
"Thanks......" R Stunna said to Oast. thinking to himself, (where the hell did this person come from?) He then shot a rocket at a building, and watched as it fell onto a large amount of men. "Haha, this'll be easy." he added, when suddenly he fell to the ground. One of the men had hit him with a taser gun. The electricity short circuited him for a minute. "Maybe not." he said as he saw the bullets from the other men reflecting off of his body.
The King hustla Posted: 12:10 Jan27 2009 Post ID: 2530764
The King
hustla
+
King looked at Oast, "we're getting more and more help." He said, "its good to have you with us." He added as he swung his RyuKenDoshi at a few men, cutting guns and arms.

G was midway through the crowd of men, he was still slashing and dodging bullets. "Come on you big group of cowards!" he said to the group, he shot fire from his right hand and burned a group of men, and grabbed one of there guns. He threw the gun in the air, when a couple of men looked up at it, G quickly switched his sword to his right and, and made a burning slash at the man's neck, decapitating him. The head rolled back in front of Sephiroth.

D_Otaku Posted: 17:23 Jan27 2009 Post ID: 2530961
D_Otaku
+
"damn! i tried to avoid killing but..." oast then preforms a kick-like gesture and several men's head flew into the air. He then saw G over those dead bodies "a voltain, eh? So i guess my name will come out soon"
avy by Rj
sig by me

The King hustla Posted: 11:24 Jan29 2009 Post ID: 2532008
The King
hustla
+
King looked at men and laughed. "G has to be the bad ***." He said as he held his sword tightly. He swung it upwards, "Deathstroke!" he yelled as he destroyed a large group of me with his wave blast. He suddenly felt a sharp pain in his arm, causing him to drop his sword. He looked at his arm and saw blood. He had been shot. "Son of a....." he yelled out as he picked up his sword with his other hand, and started swinging wildly.

G heard the yell from King and looked back, "haha, can't handle it huh?" he said jokingly as he continued to slash and hack at the men, then he caught a glance of Oast and uttered "he looks real familiar" low to himself.

D_Otaku Posted: 11:41 Jan30 2009 Post ID: 2532530
D_Otaku
+
((whoops, looks like i slipped on my keyboard when i write his age, its spossed to be 27, can i edit it?))

"how many of these men are there?" oast yelled as more people came into the room "danggit! cant that wall crumble a little faster?" his eyes are locked to the cracked wall behind them, crumbling and sealing exits
avy by Rj
sig by me

R Stunna Posted: 13:53 Jan30 2009 Post ID: 2532567
R Stunna
+
R Stunna stood to his feet. "We gotta get away from them! They'll just keep coming!" he said as he shot his machine gun into the crowd, "hey, King, why don't you just teleport us out of here!" he added, looking at King.
The King hustla Posted: 13:59 Jan30 2009 Post ID: 2532569
The King
hustla
+
((Of course you can D otaku))

"Oh yeah!" King replied as he put his sword away and managed to get behind R Stunna, "I totally forgot about that!" he added as he felt in his back pocket, "Everyone, gather around me!" he yelled to everyone.

"Gather around you? For what?" G replied as he jumped onto one of the mens shoulders and leaped off into the air, summersaulting his way through the air to the group. "What are you gonna do?" he said.

"You'll see." King said.

D_Otaku Posted: 15:00 Jan30 2009 Post ID: 2532594
D_Otaku
+
after struggling his way trough the flooding corpses, oast reached king's arm "okay... is there anybody left behind? i'm pretty sure i heard a voice with passion level waaay above you guys"
oast tried to see above the crowd but, its nearly impossible to see trough this bodies.
"guess its just my imagination then"
avy by Rj
sig by me

The King hustla Posted: 15:48 Feb01 2009 Post ID: 2533803
The King
hustla
+
King held his small chip to his chest, "everybody grab a hold of me." He said as he teleported everyone to the secret base, where Dr. Mass stood in shock. "I didn't know you were bringing so many guess." He said. "I didn't either." King replied.

"Damn, that was actually cool." G said as he looked around. "What is this place?" he asked.

"Our secret base." Was his answer.

SephirothCanKill777 Posted: 12:38 Feb02 2009 Post ID: 2534307
SephirothCanKi
ll777
+
"You have a secret base? You really are serious about this... Can I join your team?" Sephiroth asked as he checks out the base.

I am a Samurai! Are you? Then join my Clan!
AdventureQuest Worlds Username: OneWingedAngelOfDeath
RuneScape Username: The Nomad 55
The King hustla Posted: 13:03 Feb02 2009 Post ID: 2534314
The King
hustla
+
King looked around, "This resistance is my life. So of course I'm serious about it." He said. "So of course you can join. You all can! I'll need all the help I can get!" he added before Dr. Mass interupted. "I've been working on these." He said as he held earpieces in his hand. "Put these in your ear, it'll help you communicate with each other, and it will also allow you to teleport back here with just the thought of it. But make sure that these don't fall into the wrong hands. It would be catastrophic." Dr. Mass finished.

R Stunna Posted: 13:07 Feb02 2009 Post ID: 2534317
R Stunna
+
R Stunna walked up to King, "well why is this so important to you?" he asked.
The King hustla Posted: 14:48 Feb02 2009 Post ID: 2534346
The King
hustla
+
King looked down at the ground, then spoke, "I don't wanna talk about it!" he uttered as he walked towards Dr. Mass, "I got shot, Doc." He said as Dr. Mass looked at his arm and took him to the back. "You guys make yourselves at home." Dr said as he left.

"Damn, the baby has a boo-boo." G said, laughing as he sat down in one of the chairs in the room, put his gloves back on and turned on the television. On the screen was a report about them and the destruction of the building. "Wow, word spreads fast." He said as he watched.

D_Otaku Posted: 06:10 Feb03 2009 Post ID: 2534861
D_Otaku
+
"a little too fast" said oast as he approach G "heh, guess world is small, isn't it, Gryleron Destol?" oast leans to a nearby wall "whats a famous on-the-run monster like you doing in here, where everyone can see you?" "almost forgot, my name is Oast Vise, the light speed, feather-power perma-frost, who kicked out of military because of my voltain's blood. and now trapped in a team consisting of odd peoples because of stealing in some random lab."
avy by Rj
sig by me

The King hustla Posted: 10:28 Feb03 2009 Post ID: 2534902
The King
hustla
+
G stared at Oast, and began to speak, "I knew you looked familiar." G said as he paused, "I'm tired of running from everybody. And besides, nobody here has the balls to catch me and turn me in." He looked around at the group, "these guys aren't half the force of what I've seen. Last I heard you were on the run as well. Kind of hard to see how your laying low stealing from a lab." G walked to the kitchen and grabbed a glass of water, sat down, took off his right glove and put his hand under the cup. The water started boiling. He swallowed the scorching hot water in one chug and looked back at Oast, "what were you trying to steal anyway?" he added.

D_Otaku Posted: 00:58 Feb05 2009 Post ID: 2536633
D_Otaku
+
"my ticket to the military, 'information'. namely, blueprint about a certain android, that funky-named android, R stunna" oast walked to the kitchen "jackson's, rebellion's...i dont care. i just want to feed myself with the only thing i good at." he opens the refigirator "but it looks like i don't need to steal that blueprint after all"
avy by Rj
sig by me

Displaying Page 4 of 9
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 345369

Post Top
Click to close