Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

RP: Universal Destruction

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 7 of 9
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Last     Previous | Next
The King hustla Posted: 11:58 Mar07 2009 Post ID: 2565806
The King hustla
Post Likes: 0
+
G looked around, "okay, I have an idea." G said as he looked around. He took his sword, in his left hand, and stabbed a circuit box. The lights in the car shut off, and it detached from the front cars. "Haha, worked like a charm." He said as he walked to the back, "now the car is detached. If I am corret..." he said as he stabbed his sword through the back of the car. It detached from the other cars in the back. "Now we're detached. Now we have to find a way to get the stuff out of here." Suddenly he felt the car shake. Someone was trying to knock the car off the tracks.

Thanx to FenixPhoenix for making me a great avy and sig!! Smile
D_Otaku Posted: 01:00 Mar08 2009 Post ID: 2566976
D_Otaku
+
"uhh... can i go with my teleportation suggestion?" oast said as he stabs random walls using spear of ice, attempting to stab whoever it is outside.
avy by Rj
sig by me

The King hustla Posted: 13:36 Mar08 2009 Post ID: 2567387
The King hustla
+
The right side of the train suddenly blew off. They were riding over an ocean. "Damn, guess this is it." G said, when suddenly he heard a voice. "Grab a crate and just jump." G looked around, "what?" he heard the voice again. "Just do it." G looked around, grabbed a crate and leaped off the side of the train. He landed on something. "What the hell is this?" he asked. "Its me, dr. Mass. Now bring the crate inside." G looked around, "ummmm, okay." He answered as he dissappeared.

halodude Posted: 15:54 Mar11 2009 Post ID: 2569764
halodude
+
Name: Private Will Neff
Sex: Male
Race: Voltain
Height: 6' 6''
Weight: 189

Description: He has electric yellow hair. He wears a yellow camo shirt, a yellow camo jacket,and yellow camo jeans and yellow camo sniping hat always turned backwards and will never be seen without his aviators sunglasses.

Weapons: Private Neff carries a modified .307 rifle witch he modified to shot his electricity chraged bullets. and a hunting knife

Magic: He has the ability to control electricity.

Abilities: He has his superspeed. which is why even though a great fighter and leader the Voltain Army would not let him past the rank of private because they liked having him in the front lines.

History: Neff born on the planet of Voltaic and was born a pure Voltain. joined the army at the earliest age possible 18, while a great fighter and leader he has a very short temper. But when he goes in rage he blows up everything in his path. But when his home planet blew up while he and his squad where out on a mission on Sheen he rounded up the remaining Voltain and headed to earth to help try and save earth from the X-Factor. He does hates the half breeds

« Last edited by halodude on Mar 20th 2009 »
R Stunna Posted: 09:38 Mar17 2009 Post ID: 2574706
R Stunna
+
R Stunna grabbed a crate and flew to the plane. "We gotta get out of here." he said.
The King hustla Posted: 09:59 Mar17 2009 Post ID: 2574711
The King hustla
+
((you can join halodude.))

G jumped back on the train, "hey, grab the rest of the stuff." he said, when suddenly it got really dark. Then bright search lights beamed down into the car where they were. "Come out with your hands up!" someone yelled from outside. G looked out the side of the train, "What the hel.... Where are we?" he asked as he looked around. The entire X-Factor army was staring back at him, armed. "This must be the X-Factor's base where they were bringing the crates." he added as he looked around, he then saw King, who was bring brought out of the train, he was badly beaten and bloody. "We have your leader! Give up, and come out with your hands up!" G saw who was talking, it looked like a man made entirely of metal. On side of him was a man with four arms, and a clown, who was laughing the entire time. "I recognize that clown, it's The Joker. What is he doing here?" G said.
The men brought King's beaten body to the four armed man. The man grabbed King with two hands and shook him. G opened his eyes, and gasped for air. "Goro?" King uttered right before the man pounded on King's chest with his other two hands and threw him to the ground. You could hear the impact from miles away. King lied on the ground, motionless. The men then picked him up and carried him through a door. "Come out now! hahahahahaha." The Joker said to the people on the train.

halodude Posted: 14:41 Mar17 2009 Post ID: 2574821
halodude
+
Suddenly about 3 x-factor troopers went down within about 5 seconds. Then a pause and click later 2 more went down. And a shadow behind G had a knife.

« Last edited by halodude on Mar 17th 2009 »
Shadowcheater Posted: 16:49 Mar17 2009 Post ID: 2574915
Shadowcheater
Mr. Tambourine Man
Post Likes: 1
+
Name: Fariz Hack-imy
Race: A Cross-breed between a Trinden and a PermaFrost
Age: Died while 15 years old. 21 years old in appearance, 93 in age.
Height: 162 centimtres
Weight: 63 kilograms
Weapon: The Gunblade, each of the bullets in the Gunblade are coated in fiery red. iIt can send vibrations through the blade when triggered. Which can make an explosion to make extra power when slashing into enemies. Despite its name, it can not be used as an actual gun, meaning it doesn't fire projectiles, and can therefore only be used in melee combat, making it more like a gun supplementing a sword than a blade supplementing a firearm.
Magic/Skills: Although the Gunblade was heavy, he could lift it without a problem. The symbol which was coated on his blade was the symbol of the mix elements of fire & ice. He could use the power of the element to boost his speed and agility, and also to boost his powers.
Appearance: A normal white shirt, with a black jacket. The white shirt is written 'Violate the Dead' by himself. He also has a fur ruff along the collar of his jacket. For the lower clothing, he wears red pants and black stain on it. His pants are hooked and sewed up with his light combat boots. He has long brown hair, but later wears it in a shorter black spiky style. He has three distinctive piercings above his left eyebrow. He also got gunblade scar across his brow and the bridge of his nose obtained from his fight with a Shell. He also wears a lion head-shaped necklace. He calls the lion "Fury" and it seems to be symbolic of his courage.
Personality: Fariz is also laid back and a little lazy when he isn't working. He likes to relax, and when he isn't relaxing - he practices his martial arts. Basically, if he wants to be active, he can and will. If he doesn't, he lounges around and wastes the day away with a smile on his face. He hasn't cooled down his loose ways as he's getting up in age, because he feels that he was turning twenty-one just yesterday.
History: The 21st decedent of the Paradox Clan, a clan that was killed and destroyed by X-Factors. Hatred grew in his heart which persuade him to take revenge for his clan. Recklessly, He joined a X-Factors rebellion squad and hatred filling his heart everyday, waiting for a trigger to unleash his fury.

Name: Agito/Akito/Lind Wanijima
Sex: Male.
Race: A cross-breed between an Earthling and a Trinden.
Height: 163 cm.
Weight: 46 kg.
Description: :Appearance: Wears a black jacket with a white shirt inside. He also wears black jeans with 8 hooks locked and sewed up to the pants. With brass knuckles-esque gloves to use in combat. Blue haired with yellow eyes. He also have a eyepatch to switch persons, but Lind appeared very rarely in the switching.
Weapons: Main weapon: Air Trecks can be generalized as "high-end, customizable, motorized inline skates". They are composed of three major components: Wheel Motor, Hydraulic Cushion System, and Power Injection System. However, the speed of Air Trecks are generated proportional to the power of the user's leg; the assist motor accelerates based on the force of a kick. A notable specific customization is of The Eight Kings of the Road, they all have specialized Trecks known as 'Regalia' which are the mark of each King. For example, The Fang King, Agito uses the four hooks dangling from the straps on his legs to battle and tear people apart. Agito becomes an unwilling member of Kogarasumaru. Agito is an A-class Air-Treck user and also the current Fang King, making him one of the most valuable members of the rebeling clan, Kogarasumaru. Even though he has a rude and arrogant attitude towards his teammates, he respects them as comrades, but still keeps up his uncaring behavior. He cares deeply for Akito and his only desire is to protect him. It should also be noted that, if the eye patch is taken off and Agito is in control, he gains much more power with the help of Akito. Because of this, he is able to unleash a "Leviathan" fang without a regalia. He is currently the Fang King of the Bloody Road. The Fang Regalia is the same Air Treck but is somehow diffrent, its wheels can turn 6 times faster than the original Air-Treck and can apply more damage to the blows of the A-T's. This regalia can cast the user a whole lot of energy and blow huge wind waves according on how fast the user is moving.
Magic: Due to his cross-linking to a Trinden, he is able to skate around with Air-Treck with fire trails and fire wheels. This power enhances his Fang King stats with fire techniques similar to the long-dead Fire King.
Bio: Akito Wanijima:- Akito Wanijima is an innocent, cute and cheerful boy who has a split-personality. Akito tends to use honorifics on most people, but not everyone. When the eye patch is covering his right eye, he is in dominance of the body. Because Agito is the Fang King, and possesses the Fang Regalia, Agito also happens to have his own personal tuner: Akito, who apparently is fairly skilled in this area, in addition to being able to hear Agito's inner sounds because they share the same body.
Lind Wanijima:- Lind Wanijima is Akito's third personality and claims to be the first person of Akito's body (in other words, the "true" personality). Lind is the strongest personality shown thus far. He has a X-like variation. Unlike Agito and Akito, Lind seems more mature, masculine, and level-headed. He also refers to Akito and Agito as "babies," hinting that he is much older than the others much like a older brother would.
History: The Kogarasumaru rebeling team was killed one by one and Agito/Akito/Lind somehow managed to get escaped from the devastating X-Factors assassins. In order to advenge his comrades, he joined a X-Factor rebeling squad with Fariz all along.

« Last edited by Shadowcheater on Mar 18th 2009 »

Enter the doors of PXE!

"Paradise is nearer to any of you than the strap of his shoe, and so is the Fire."
D_Otaku Posted: 22:07 Mar17 2009 Post ID: 2575291
D_Otaku
+
((Lind? He wasn't there on the anime version! So it WAS incomplete! Thanks shadowcheater))

"man, that smile is annoying" oast said as he creates a spear of ice.

((Man, too bad onemanga on phone = empty wallet))
avy by Rj
sig by me

Shadowcheater Posted: 03:26 Mar18 2009 Post ID: 2575364
Shadowcheater
Mr. Tambourine Man
+
((Try reading the manga, its chapters are SO far away from the anime episodes..I heard there will be a 2nd season :D, btw quick accept ma bio))

Enter the doors of PXE!

"Paradise is nearer to any of you than the strap of his shoe, and so is the Fire."
halodude Posted: 17:02 Mar18 2009 Post ID: 2575615
halodude
+
"You Permafrost things are getting hot is it not time to pull out of here?" said Neff as he takes a shot at the joker but misses and ducks for cover.
D_Otaku Posted: 18:00 Mar18 2009 Post ID: 2575675
D_Otaku
+
"where the hell did you pop up from anyway?" Oast said after he stabbed several x-factor
avy by Rj
sig by me

halodude Posted: 14:46 Mar19 2009 Post ID: 2576259
halodude
+
"I've been watching your resistance and it looks like yall could use some help? But if I am wrong then I'll just be going" replied Neff. He and Oast had formed a decent defensive position but more troopers closing fast while Neff shot two more. "We should leave soon I am getting low on ammo." yells Neff. But just as he yells this he senses that Oast is no pure Permafrost. "you tell are you a pure Permafrost?" Neff adds quickly.

« Last edited by halodude on Mar 19th 2009 »
The King hustla Posted: 07:38 Mar20 2009 Post ID: 2577018
The King hustla
+
((ShadowC you're welcome to join.))
"Haha" G said laughing, "He Found you out." G said towards Oast, He grabbed his sword opened up a crate from the train, "What the hell is in this thing?" he said as he opened it, he found that it was full of a shiny goo like substance. "What the hell...." He said as he put his glove back on and reached into the crate, pulled out a huge handful of the substance , and threw it at a group of X-Factor soldiers. It exploded on contact. "Well, Maybe this can be of use." he said as he grabbed another hand full and walked out of the train, he threw it in the air, and shot a fire ball at it. it created a huge explosion in the air, knocking everyone in the area down, including G. "Maybe I planned that wrong." he added laughing.

« Last edited by The King hustla on Mar 20th 2009 »

halodude Posted: 14:54 Mar20 2009 Post ID: 2577251
halodude
+
"I knew it your that Permafrost who could take out a whole squad,I have always wonder why they kicked you out of the army." Neff wonders. " G is it?" Neff says,"Maybe it would be in your best interest to no kill us all"Neff mumbles just as he takes a bullet to the leg."**** you ***hole" Neff screams. He tries to hold the wound together while he a spare piece of clothe for a bandage. He fires his last bullet. "Well this could not have turned out any better." Neff wonders aloud.

« Last edited by halodude on Mar 20th 2009 »
Shadowcheater Posted: 01:50 Mar22 2009 Post ID: 2578863
Shadowcheater
Mr. Tambourine Man
+
Agito's chuckled and he raced into the fight and made fire trails around Neff as protection, he uses his hooks to rip off X-Factors bodies. With his powerful spinning kick, he knocked out several X-Factors soldiers. Aided with Fariz shooting the soldiers.

Enter the doors of PXE!

D_Otaku Posted: 09:49 Mar22 2009 Post ID: 2578963
D_Otaku
+
"the hell?! more people? what kind of train are we robbing anyway?" Oast muttured while trying to maintain his ice shield, which melting due to G's explosion "again, CAN'T WE JUST GRAB THE LOOT?" he yelled
avy by Rj
sig by me

The King hustla Posted: 15:47 Mar22 2009 Post ID: 2579187
The King hustla
+
"I guess the X-factor ****** off a lot of people." G said as he stood to his feet. He jumped into the air and attacked a group of X-factor soldiers. Suddenly Goro stood in front of the group. G looked at him, and laughed. "Well, I guess everybody can't be listening to this big dummy." G laughed again as he shot fire at Goro's chest. Goro roared and pushed G in his head, sending him flying back. "Let's do this!" G said as he got to his feet. Goro roared again and charged at G. Who jumped over him and laughed. "Haha, too slow." He added.

halodude Posted: 15:56 Mar22 2009 Post ID: 2579208
halodude
+
"Gosh how many people are watching?" Neff laughs."Just a thought shouldn't we try to rescue that King guy?" Neff asks as he cuts an x-factor troop."Geez you think no would join them..."Neff mutters"All the crap they do to these people and they have a whole army tell me thats not ****** up."
ss2teengohan Posted: 17:57 Mar22 2009 Post ID: 2579363
ss2teengohan
+
Name:James Howlett (Wolverine)
Sex: Male
Race: Mutant
Height: 6'3
Weight: 250 lb
Description: http://www.babble.com/CS/blogs/famecrawler/2008/07/01-07/wolverine14.JPG
Weapons: Adamantium Claws
Magic:None
Abilities:Regenerative healing factor
Superhuman senses, strength, agility, stamina, and reflexes
Adamantium-laced skeletal structure with retractable claws
Expert martial artist

History:James Howlett was born and raised in a rich family. He was asickly child who often didint go out due to illness.All of thta changed on the day he wtached his afther be killed in front of his eyes. This unleashed Wolverines rage and enabeled him to use his mutant abilties. His claws used to be made of bone and he used the bone claws to kill the personw ho killed hsi father. After that incident wolverine ran away from home and he joined the weapon x program who bonded his bones with adamantium.
Displaying Page 7 of 9
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 345369

Post Top
Click to close