Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

RP: Universal Destruction

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 8 of 9
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Last     Previous | Next
The King hustla Posted: 16:42 Mar23 2009 Post ID: 2579996
The King hustla
Post Likes: 0
+
((ss2teengohan you can join.))

"I think that half of these guys are here because they have to be." G said to Neff. "Just going with the obvious because they lack the heart to say no..... so....." G said as he slashed one of the soldier's head clean off and kicked it at another soldier. "We kill them. Because they're cowards." He looked around and pointed at a door, "that's the door they took him through, but i don't know how we would get through it." he added as he ran up a wall and up onto a second floor railing.

Thanx to FenixPhoenix for making me a great avy and sig!! Smile
ss2teengohan Posted: 18:24 Mar23 2009 Post ID: 2580189
ss2teengohan
+
Wolverine was waiting on the secound floor railing. "Hello,Greylien" He said in his rough voice. He was wearing a pair of jeans and white shirt and had a bag slung over his right shoulder.
halodude Posted: 19:07 Mar23 2009 Post ID: 2580216
halodude
+
"MORE PEOPLE GEEZ WHATS NEXT?"Neff yells"Well we have to try and get king or else this rebellion is good as dead."He slashes more x-factor troops while hobbling to the cover of a new rock.
The King hustla Posted: 10:09 Mar24 2009 Post ID: 2580506
The King hustla
+
G looked at Wolverine and laughed, "What brings you here, Claws?" he said to Wolverine. "Maybe you can help us get through that door." he added as he pointed at the door that they took King through.

ss2teengohan Posted: 16:14 Mar24 2009 Post ID: 2580768
ss2teengohan
+
Wolvering grinned. "well ya know the usual, a couple of psychos trying to control the world". Wolverine unsheithed his claws and slashed down the door G pointed.As he leaped through the doorway he was barraged with shots. But hsi healing factor protected him. He killed 5 soldiers before the rest ran futher in.
Shadowcheater Posted: 16:46 Mar24 2009 Post ID: 2580802
Shadowcheater
Mr. Tambourine Man
Post Likes: 1
+
"Damn? New guy? Hmph.." Agito was bored as he looks Wolverine barged to the door.
"Maybe we forgot to introduce ourselves eh Agito? Asked Fariz to Agito which Agito replied, "You do it Riz" Fariz sheathed his sword and put hands in his pockets. "Well, hello there G. This is Agito Wanijima, call him Agito for short. And I'm Fariz Hackimy, call me Riz for short. We were wondering who were those soldiers you guys were fighting? They were similar to the ones we fight last 2 weeks ago." Asked Fariz with his eyebrow raised.

Enter the doors of PXE!

"Paradise is nearer to any of you than the strap of his shoe, and so is the Fire."
halodude Posted: 19:52 Mar24 2009 Post ID: 2581131
halodude
+
"Well if you go through that door do not forget me and my leg I can barely walk." Neff reminds them. He shoots a bolt of lighting at a knot of x-factor troops."Could there be anymore of them?" Neff yells and as if to underscore his words two more helis drop more troops. "well this is just dandy as candy guys." Neff mumbles
The King hustla Posted: 08:04 Mar25 2009 Post ID: 2581420
The King hustla
+
G put Neff's arm around his shoulder "We have to find out where they brought King, then get the hell out of here." He looked at Riz "Those soldiers?" he added pointing at the unit that was just released from the heli. G looked around, "Where would they have brought him..." he thought as he looked around and saw a door with an electric barrier around it. "Maybe that's the room." he said.

D_Otaku Posted: 11:45 Mar25 2009 Post ID: 2581472
D_Otaku
+
"And you want to go trough the barrier by...?" Oast turn around, looking at the X-factors "you wanna throw them one-by-one, and see if someone could survive?"
avy by Rj
sig by me

ss2teengohan Posted: 12:36 Mar25 2009 Post ID: 2581479
ss2teengohan
+
Wolverine called from the hallway. "I smell a strange scent it doesnt smell like any soldiers i think its King"he shouted as he slashed a couple of unfortunaeate guards.
The King hustla Posted: 13:01 Mar25 2009 Post ID: 2581481
The King hustla
+
"I have a better idea." G said as he looked around. "Here, help Neff stand." he added as he moved from under Neff's arm. G then took off his left glove and walked to the door. He balled up his fist and flexed his muscles, his left arm started to pulse with static electricity. He punched the electric barrier and shook. He screamed with all of his might as he proceeded to power up his left arm. Blood started dripping from his fist and his arm and the door started to smoke. Suddenly, the barrier disappeared, and the door opened. G fell to his knees and shook his head. He looked down at the blood in his hand. "Well, its open." He said as he looked up, he saw King locked up in a chamber. King picked his head up and yelled, but no one heard him through the protective glass of the chamber.

halodude Posted: 14:50 Mar25 2009 Post ID: 2581541
halodude
+
"Well there he is good he is till alive." Neff rejoices. He zaps some more x-factor troops but more keep coming."G it would have been smarter to let me get rid of an electrical barrier if my leg was not hurt I can take more voltage than you." Neff reminds. He looks to the side of him and sees x-factor gun and picks it up and starts blazing away at the x-factor troops. But more x-factors pore in the door way. "Guys lets get King and lets get out of here now!" Neff shouts
Shadowcheater Posted: 15:46 Mar25 2009 Post ID: 2581612
Shadowcheater
Mr. Tambourine Man
Post Likes: 1
+
"Who's that? A friend of yours?" Riz asked in a curious way. Seeing X-Factor's soldiers keep coming in, he unleashed his Gunblade and use his slash-and-dash method in a incredibe speed. X-Factors keep coming in the door way and shouted Riz, "More soldiers!? Stay down guys!" He stabbed his Gunblade to the ground and executes a 360 degree spin and pulls the gun's trigger, which executes a powerful explosion shockwave from underground.

Enter the doors of PXE!

"Paradise is nearer to any of you than the strap of his shoe, and so is the Fire."
ss2teengohan Posted: 17:35 Mar25 2009 Post ID: 2581694
ss2teengohan
+
Wolverine took down a couple x-factor troops with his claws. he was getting shot but his body just kept healing.He pulled back his arm and used all his strength and punched a hole in the glass.He brought his claws down in an arc and scratched 3 diagonal lines in each direct wiht his claws then he kicked the glass out. He went in and untied King."its time for you to check out of here"
halodude Posted: 20:12 Mar25 2009 Post ID: 2581960
halodude
+
"Guys lets get out of here now this place is getting hotter by the minute" Neff yells. "O and King it is good to see you unharmed." Neff says. He shoots at more x-factor troops but he takes another hit in his already wounded leg."OH **** NOT ******* AGAIN YOU ******** I AM GONNA ******* KILL YOU ALL" Neff shrieks. He falls to the ground hits hard and goes unconscious from the hit on ground and blood lose.
The King hustla Posted: 17:42 Mar26 2009 Post ID: 2582480
The King hustla
+
King laughed quietly, "Yeah, we really need to get out of here. And I know exactly how to get out of here. Follow me." King said as he ran down the hall. G looked at him, "Wow, guess he got healthy really fast." he said as he followed him. King led them to a door, and put his hand on the hand sensor. The door opened. Inside was a hangar full of cars. "These are prototypes, but we can use these to get out of here." King said.

ss2teengohan Posted: 14:39 Mar27 2009 Post ID: 2583181
ss2teengohan
+
Wolverine looked around in the corner he saw a motercycle. Going over to it he saw the keys were in the ignition. "Pefect" he siad as he climbed onto it and started the engine.
halodude Posted: 14:45 Mar27 2009 Post ID: 2583189
halodude
+
((yea forget me its cool))
TehFluffMan Posted: 22:10 Mar28 2009 Post ID: 2584610
TehFluffMan
+
"Stealing the cars for Escaping eh?" Kursun asks King. Flicking out one of his Laser Swords. "Count me in" Kursun said walking to the Door of a Dark Green Mercedes Benz SL500 and opening the door. "No keys? This is Bullshit" Lursun said bending down to hotwire the car. Kursun hotwires it and the Car starts, he reaches for the door and slams it shut. He starts to spin the wheels on the car. "So are we going or what?" Kursun shouts from his car.
Rawr Rawr Rawr.
"If Your Going through Hell, Just Keep Going"
The King hustla Posted: 17:05 Mar30 2009 Post ID: 2586027
The King hustla
+
"Yeah, We're going." King replied. "Wait..." G said, cutting him off, "Where's Neff?" he added as he ran back down the hall. he saw Neff lying there. He held out his right hand and shot a blaze of fire through the hall. "Come on, Neff." G said as he helped him up. "Thought we forgot about you? Not at all." he said as he helped him down the hall.

Meanwhile King had gotten into a huge monster truck. He was laughing uncontrollably. "This is what I'm talking about." He added as he hot wired the monster truck. "Somebody hit that switch over there to open up the doors so we can get the hell out of here." he said as he continued to laugh.

Displaying Page 8 of 9
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 345369

Post Top
Click to close