Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

My Time Has Come To An End

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

koolstr Posted: 16:51 Jan11 2009 Post ID: 2518167
koolstr
Post Likes: 0
+
I have been in SC for a while now, but recently, many problems have gotten in the way of me ever visiting, which is proof by my extremely large gaps of inactivity. I am making this my final post here, because I decided that I am to come to a leave. So I've decided that I might as well just leave for good now.

I remember back in the day when it was XB and I that just started out in graphic design and improving. But that was long ago, and times have changed. XB has left, and outer world events have taken over my life. I have had no time to practice and improve at graphic design in any way for the past year, and this depression has been holding me back even more so, in every way. Even more proof, is how long it took me to have the time to make this goodbye thread, since my last post here, which was pretty much I think over a month ago. Also, many of my old friends of my generation here have left too. And it seems, that everybody I used to know that I used to teach graphic design, has passed me, and are now even better than me. I can no longer do good in graphic design nor have the time to, and school has taken over all of my free time.

So, it is with this, that I am resigning my moderator positions, and request my leave of SuperCheats, until I manage to get the time back to become active again. I have promised all of you many times over and over again, that I will be coming back full-time. But each time, I never did, and I couldn't live up to my promise. So, due to lack of time, I can no longer visit SC, and am requesting the removal of my moderation spots, until further notice. (Although, it seems you have already taken them away... >_> )

Specific people I would like to thank:
Jamarie, XB, Procrastinator, Ozzo, RJ Fighter, Rathalos9, Dave, Cross Stinger, qwertyuio, InvertAlpha, V-Gamer, .Impact, Jam Jar, Meteora, Catharis, Lycanthrope, XTreme Gamer, Dan, Klaww, Wolfy/Dark_Wolf, King26, Rhodri, Probe, Grayseer, TI25, Gamerad, Twilight Sasuke, SpadeDS, Dennis, Jay, Josh, Gravity, Nashdar, Kinetic, Neko, PhilXZ, Nathan, and anyone else I forgot.
You have all been great friends to me over the past few years. I will miss you all.

I had a great a many years with you guys, but it is time for me to go. My generation is gone, and so am I.
Koolstr

P.S. If anybody wants to still keep in touch, post your AIM/MSN account here. Mine is [email protected] (MSN) and [email protected] (AIM)
(and yes, this is pretty much the same thread in the G&A forum, because I had no time to write a new thread, too.)

« Last edited by koolstr on Jan 11th 2009 »
[center]Goodbye, SC...

The person he reminds you of must be a failure of epic proportions in order for there to be any similarity whatsoever.[i] -Pandaemonium
StarDust shall live Posted: 16:58 Jan11 2009 Post ID: 2518169
StarDust shall live
Post Likes: 1
+
ah man koolstr i would never have thought you would leave. you were a good member and a great moderator i hope maybe sometime you'll drop in on us and maybe when school isn't busy you can cme back to us once again

ps i added ya to msn

« Last edited by StarDust shall live on Jan 11th 2009 »
hope and lightning said:They protect us, nurture us, treat us like we're special, almost like we're pets...to them, we are just pets.

coachcline Posted: 17:32 Jan11 2009 Post ID: 2518189
coachcline
Just call me Coach
+
Goodbye koolstr, have a good life.

Siggy proudly brought to you by .Impact!
[insert random quote or phrase that makes the sig space look less bare]
qwertyuio Posted: 17:37 Jan11 2009 Post ID: 2518196
qwertyuio
Bite the Bullet
Post Likes: 10
+
Well this sucks. You've bin an awesome guy Koolstr, best of luck in your life. I will add you over MSN, and thanks for the double mention. :p ( You mentioned me as both qwertyuio and Meteora)
Voted Best Nazi Mod Ever <3
Procrastinator Posted: 18:03 Jan11 2009 Post ID: 2518224
Procrastinator
+
Well, Koolstr, I wish you the best of luck in life, and with that, the belief that you'll get your life together. Not so that you can come back to SC, or for you to get back into graphics, but for you to be truly happy in life, whatever it is you do.

Talk to you on MSN.
Xtreme gamer Posted: 18:29 Jan11 2009 Post ID: 2518236
Xtreme gamer
#2Seconds
+
Xtreme gamer was mentioned? Yay!!!!!!!!!

Good bye ol' pal. You'll be back to see me someday. Smile

instagram: solidaritysterl
Flareon Dude_ Posted: 19:58 Jan11 2009 Post ID: 2518366
Flareon Dude_
+
It's been a pleasure, koolstr, enjoy your life.
"Do or do not, there is no try" -Yoda
I'm gone...
Vasco Posted: 04:47 Jan12 2009 Post ID: 2518505
Vasco
MOE MOE KYUUUUUN
Post Likes: 7
+
Well, it was a matter of time before this happened ever since you made the topic on G&A...

See you koolstr, I'll keep in touch trough DA :P

againstall has invaded

BECKY = 10/10
.Impact Posted: 05:07 Jan12 2009 Post ID: 2518518
.Impact
Resident Graphics Artist
+
Bye koolstr! You were a great inspiration to me!

Nashdar Posted: 06:42 Jan12 2009 Post ID: 2518535
Nashdar
+
You might of died out in the end. But you inspired and caused so many GFX'ers to continue gfxs and helped tham a lot. You also were a great mod. You did your part. Have a good life and get laid ;).

Gift from Becky, don't look at it too long, beauty might blind you!

Older Account is "Gamesubmitter" Stats Below
DeadWing Posted: 10:00 Jan12 2009 Post ID: 2518566
DeadWing
+
....*sigh*
I saw the G&A topic, but I still had hope you would change your mind.
I guess not, but good luck in life, and don't get killed Thumbs Up
We didn't know eachother well, but I occasionally saw your work, and I always saw you in the tech forum. Too bad ;_;

PS-I'll add you on MSN. Mine is DeadRiver1597 @ hotmail . com
Go read a different signature.
~Lukie Posted: 12:36 Jan12 2009 Post ID: 2518654
~Lukie
Post Likes: 2
+
Well, I didn't really know you..But, meh.

Have a good life, dude. Good luck. :]

Awesome Sig and Avy by Vas, thanks! ^_^

Old Account-
Username: Geezerguy
Date joined: 10th August, 2007
Number of forum posts: 5234
PhilXZ Posted: 16:28 Jan12 2009 Post ID: 2518854
PhilXZ
German Wunderkind
+
Is the leaving wave starting again? D=

koolstr, you were awesome! Good luck in life.
Namek Posted: 02:00 Jan13 2009 Post ID: 2519550
Namek
+
:O

BUT KOOLSTR!

did u get fallout3?

See ya on MSN D=, you gfx pro ;]
Brb. Smile
know-your-role Posted: 10:37 Jan13 2009 Post ID: 2519648
know-your-role
+
Bye, have a good life.
E-bro: Jakethesnake14
InvertAlpha Posted: 16:49 Jan13 2009 Post ID: 2519891
InvertAlpha
Coyote of the Void
Post Likes: 6
+
You thanked me twice. :3
Enter the Shattered Realm - At your own discretion.

Shoutout to the year I only used liking FS/N to have an excuse to make signatures
Nanoboy25 Posted: 09:06 Apr26 2009 Post ID: 2607188
Nanoboy25
+
Hi, I know I'm a little late posting this but for all of you who rember me, I was a mod with Koolstr on Metroid Prime Hunters. I also knew Koolstr personally and therefore I can tell everyone here that he is an awesome guy, and if I know him, he will back and posting as soon as summer vacation starts! But I not Koolstr, I'll be talkng to ya.

"It's not denial, I'm just very selective of the reality I choose to accept!"

Thank You DarkWolf_33 for the Avitar! You too Atroxletum! -_-_-_-_-Pals: Koolstr-_-_-_-_-Paired up with: PokemonRuler
Vasco Posted: 09:32 Apr26 2009 Post ID: 2607199
Vasco
MOE MOE KYUUUUUN
Post Likes: 7
+
Alright, but please, don't bump old topics.

Closed.

againstall has invaded

BECKY = 10/10
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 478122

Post Top
Click to close