Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

what zodiac sign are U???

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 4 of 5

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | Last     Previous | Next
shadow_the_hedgehog Posted: 22:13 Jul21 2005 Post ID: 276311
shadow_the_hedgehog
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
well "iknowalot" i am very emotional.I cry everyday because of my life.my brother beats on me every day for no reason.My life sux and i wish i would die right now
Shadow and Sonic rock.....
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
iknowalot Posted: 22:14 Jul21 2005 Post ID: 276312
iknowalot
Forum GuestMember
+
let me check (and I'll edit this post when I check)...
South Park, Charmed, Buffy The Vampire Slayer / Angel, Tru Calling, Family Guy, TrippingTheRift, FreeForAll, Futurama, Jackass, Lost, That 70's Show, Celebrity Deathmatch
Rooku Posted: 22:15 Jul21 2005 Post ID: 276313
Rooku
+
im a sagitarius. it rox!
????- well. isn't this just interesting?
shadow_the_hedgehog Posted: 22:16 Jul21 2005 Post ID: 276314
shadow_the_hedgehog
Forum GuestMember
+
*cries*my life is so bad i wish i was never born
iknowalot Posted: 22:16 Jul21 2005 Post ID: 276315
iknowalot
Forum GuestMember
+
On 21-Jul-2005 shadow_the_hedgehog said:well "iknowalot" i am very emotional.I cry everyday because of my life.my brother beats on me every day for no reason.My life sux and i wish i would die right now
before I check for taurus, I'll just say that I'm also a Gemini and say that we have both sides...

Here is the Gemini's quote:
"Life is a jest and all things show it; I thought so once and now I know it."

Smile
South Park, Charmed, Buffy The Vampire Slayer / Angel, Tru Calling, Family Guy, TrippingTheRift, FreeForAll, Futurama, Jackass, Lost, That 70's Show, Celebrity Deathmatch
Rooku Posted: 22:17 Jul21 2005 Post ID: 276317
Rooku
+
dont feel that way. Think postive! Like think of the best video game ever! And if you have it play it!
shadow_the_hedgehog Posted: 22:18 Jul21 2005 Post ID: 276318
shadow_the_hedgehog
Forum GuestMember
+
@.@ the best game iv played is ummmmm uhhhh most ppl wudent agree with this but the worst iv played was Halo2

Edit:well it wasnt the WORST game but its was pretty bad
iknowalot Posted: 22:22 Jul21 2005 Post ID: 276321
iknowalot
Forum GuestMember
+
Taurus...

Most likable trait: Dependability

You can't simply rush into view, security is your byword, there is a soft side to your personality, you have a keen eye for what is valuable, you are ruled by Venus: goddess of love and beauty, and so forth.
shadow_the_hedgehog Posted: 22:23 Jul21 2005 Post ID: 276322
shadow_the_hedgehog
Forum GuestMember
+
ohhhhhh my stomach hurts!!! im sooooooo hungry but my brother wont lemme into the kitchen to make a pizza!!!
iknowalot Posted: 22:24 Jul21 2005 Post ID: 276323
iknowalot
Forum GuestMember
+
On 21-Jul-2005 shadow_the_hedgehog said:@.@ the best game iv played is ummmmm uhhhh most ppl wudent agree with this but the worst iv played was Halo2

Edit:well it wasnt the WORST game but its was pretty bad
I highly agree! The Halo games suck.
shadow_the_hedgehog Posted: 22:26 Jul21 2005 Post ID: 276326
shadow_the_hedgehog
Forum GuestMember
+
yayy well the best series iv played wer the Sonic series and the GTA series
edit:how do u re things?
iknowalot Posted: 22:27 Jul21 2005 Post ID: 276327
iknowalot
Forum GuestMember
+
On 21-Jul-2005 shadow_the_hedgehog said:ohhhhhh my stomach hurts!!! im sooooooo hungry but my brother wont lemme into the kitchen to make a pizza!!!
Stay on topic, dude. Funny thing: my book says that Gemini shouldn't eat large meals at one time, four mini-meals are better.
shadow_the_hedgehog Posted: 22:28 Jul21 2005 Post ID: 276328
shadow_the_hedgehog
Forum GuestMember
+
hmmm wierd cus i was gunna make a mini pizza.Lemme check my horoscope on MSN
iknowalot Posted: 22:31 Jul21 2005 Post ID: 276330
iknowalot
Forum GuestMember
+
I meant in a day, by the way (for the food thing). And I don't like (nor agree) with astrology in things that aren't books.
shadow_the_hedgehog Posted: 22:32 Jul21 2005 Post ID: 276332
shadow_the_hedgehog
Forum GuestMember
+
well its 10:32 pm and i havnt eaten today.so if he lets me in(wich i doubt he will)that will be my first meal all day
iknowalot Posted: 22:34 Jul21 2005 Post ID: 276333
iknowalot
Forum GuestMember
+
lol, that's bad for you then. I've eaten one meal all day. (it's 9:30 here).
Rooku Posted: 22:35 Jul21 2005 Post ID: 276335
Rooku
+
ive eaten 2 meals all day (hey will yall check out the site in my sig!)
shadow_the_hedgehog Posted: 22:42 Jul21 2005 Post ID: 276347
shadow_the_hedgehog
Forum GuestMember
+
Act with granduer and courage today,dear Gemini.Dress if you are going to meet an important statesmen.Look in the mirror and be proud to say "Wow I look good."Take action with confidence and feel free to strut your stuff.Boast your acomplishments and let people know that you are strong and trustworthy.At the same time,however,make sure you give out equally as many comments and thanks to the people around you.

theres my MSN horoscope.He let me in the kitchen,i made my pizza then he ate it b4 i could let it cool down enough he ate it

edit:I just wish he would kill me instead of making me suffer.
iknowalot Posted: 22:58 Jul21 2005 Post ID: 276368
iknowalot
Forum GuestMember
+
On 21-Jul-2005 shadow_the_hedgehog said:Act with granduer and courage today,dear Gemini.Dress if you are going to meet an important statesmen.Look in the mirror and be proud to say "Wow I look good."Take action with confidence and feel free to strut your stuff.Boast your acomplishments and let people know that you are strong and trustworthy.At the same time,however,make sure you give out equally as many comments and thanks to the people around you.

theres my MSN horoscope.He let me in the kitchen,i made my pizza then he ate it b4 i could let it cool down enough he ate it

edit:I just wish he would kill me instead of making me suffer.
That sounds stupid to me. Smile Well here's what my book says about the all-time Gemini...

Most likable trait: Responsiveness

many-sided, quick in thought and action, skillfull at handling others, intelligence, adaptability, communicativeness, endlessly curious about everything and must be part of anything that goes by, want to play ALL the parts, duality is a famous trait, usually want more than one of everything, nature is restless in quest of new ideas and fresh experiences, you often leave a trail of unfinished tasks as a result, put your energy on too many projects at a timeinstead of concentrating your cleverness on one task,

born with the gift of persuasion (it says you could sell ice in Greenland), have a quick mind, ideal conversationalist, know a little about everything, while having firm opinions on everything, can make a marvelous initial impression, gifts of writing, speaking and self expression, amusing, wonderful friend, fun is in TRAVELING not in arriving at a destination, constant living off the fad of land, attract financial luck, you don't waste time on plumbing dark emotional depths, there is a brooding side to your Jekkyl and Hyde dispositon, but you don't let it dominate your high spirits, and so forth.

Quote: "Life is a jest and all things show it; I thought so once and now I know it."

There we go. Smile
shadow_the_hedgehog Posted: 23:07 Jul21 2005 Post ID: 276390
shadow_the_hedgehog
Forum GuestMember
+
well then i must be an odd gemini cus i like it when i get there,i get sea-sick and car-sick so i HATE traveling
Displaying Page 4 of 5

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close